SO sending ex flowers with the note attached

natural_one

that says....

"Even though I can't be there, I want to send these as my representative. I want your first set of flowers to be from someone who truly loves you"

My girlfriend seen this on her boyfriend's computer. She said she wasn't snooping cause he left the FTD confirmation page up. She is asking should she be worried. My answer was yes, cause it seems her boyfriend still has feelings for the ex. And might I add, her boyfriend never tells her he loves her or sends her flowers, and the ex lives in her boyfriend's hometown and he tells her that she is his best friend of 12 yrs. :look:

What say you, LHCF??

11tu59d.gif

This is the kind of stuff that makes people start busting windows out. Ain't no way!!!!!

:lol: I totally agree. She tells me that he rarely calls her, doesn't compliment her, or tell her he loves her. The sad thing is, she bends over backward for him. I told her it seems she is trying to earn his love by as much stuff that she does for him.

I would send him flowers (AKA buy some grocery store flowers and drop them off at his door) and attach a note that reads, "Even though I can't be there, I want to send these as my representative. I want your first and last set of flowers to be from someone who loves herself far more than she loves you. Have a nice life with your ex/best friend/lover".

:lol: I totally agree. She tells me that he rarely calls her, doesn't compliment her, or tell her he loves her. The sad thing is, she bends over backward for him. I told her it seems she is trying to earn his love by as much stuff that she does for him.
so what is she getting out of the relationship? How old is this girl?

so what is she getting out of the relationship? How old is this girl?

:look: I really dont know. She keeps hoping he will change. I almost forgot, a few months ago she found inappropriate texts on his phone that he send the ex and other women.

She is in her late 20s.

:look: I really dont know. She keeps hoping he will change. I almost forgot, a few months ago she found inappropriate texts on his phone that he send the ex and other women.

She is in her late 20s.
2v12ava.jpg

RUN FORREST RUN!
She needs to leave this dude alone....He's just using her. When he gets the ex back, she will be dropped faster than Kim dropped Kris....:nono:

Wow, that's crazy.

She already knows the deal, she just doesn't want to let him go yet for whatever reason.

I don't think she should be worried at all. Worrying won't fix anything.

All she has to do is get a new boyfriend. No need to worry and make herself sick.

:lachen: @ that gif.

I feel really bad for her cause she is a good woman, and treats him like a king. Now that I think back, there are so many things wrong with her relationship. He doesn't take her out, doesn't compliment her, doesnt tell or show her he loves her, inappropriate texts, doesnt call her, and has multiple female friends that he treats better than her. She said when they see each other he never smiles and she has to ask for a kiss/hug.

I am hoping this is the last straw cause she would be a fool to just let it go.

I mean is she waiting for a personal phone call from God telling her to move on?

This is over....hell, I'm not sure it even started.

that says....

"Even though I can't be there, I want to send these as my representative. I want your first set of flowers to be from someone who truly loves you"

My girlfriend seen this on her boyfriend's computer. She said she wasn't snooping cause he left the FTD confirmation page up. She is asking should she be worried. My answer was yes, cause it seems her boyfriend still has feelings for the ex. And might I add, her boyfriend never tells her he loves her or sends her flowers, and the ex lives in her boyfriend's hometown and he tells her that she is his best friend of 12 yrs. :look:

What say you, LHCF??

She is in her late 20s.

*smacks forehead*

I feel bad for your friend. I hope she wakes up real soon and lets this dude go.

Last edited:
OP do you know the reason or occasion to which the flowers were for?

He told her it was for her birthday. He said the ex told him she never received flowers before and he felt bad. :ohwell: So I guess he felt it was his responsibility to send them to her :perplexed

I feel badly for her that she's holding on...

With that said, he left that up for her to read. He's a cowardly punkboy.

How long have they been "together"?

I would just move on. He doesn't sound invested the tiniest bit in their relationship.

I would send him flowers (AKA buy some grocery store flowers and drop them off at his door) and attach a note that reads, "Even though I can't be there, I want to send these as my representative. I want your first and last set of flowers to be from someone who loves herself far more than she loves you. Have a nice life with your ex/best friend/lover".

You are a poet. This is a Hallmark moment.

I don't think she should be worried at all. Worrying won't fix anything.

All she has to do is get a new boyfriend. No need to worry and make herself sick.

Yes, no worry need it. Get to steppin.

Why, why, why is she doing this to herself?

She is doing this to herself and then she will blame him. I hope she wakes up and walks out.

I mean is she waiting for a personal phone call from God telling her to move on?

This is over....hell, I'm not sure it even started.

Right! And I mean this is easy. Without the flower situation or the inappropriate texts it's not good (asking for hugs, no "I love yous," no phone calls), but throw in the rest, what else does she want/ need to move on? How unkind and inappropriate does he need to be for her to dump him?

Sounds like she thinks he is her boyfriend and he is actually a boy who is a friend. Tell her to go to "that store" and purchase "that item" and some AA batteries and have a good day. She will get more from "that item" that that sorry arse man.

He told her it was for her birthday. He said the ex told him she never received flowers before and he felt bad. :ohwell: So I guess he felt it was his responsibility to send them to her :perplexed

Even if I bought this, which I'm not really sure I do, there's too many other red flags to ignore.

No, she shouldn't be worried. He's only spending money on his ex girlfriend that he doesn't spend on her. I mean, he's known the ex for years! Why shouldn't he send her flowers and tell her that he truly loves her? Its how he feels. He probably doesn't tell his actual girlfriend that he loves her because he doesn't have to say it for her to know he feels it.oh, did that flower sending make your friend uncomfortable? I thought she was a grown woman? Jealousy is for lil girls! Its just flowers, not diamonds. She knows she has his heart!

He only texts other women inappropriate things...its nothing to worry about. They're just texts, and I'm sure he's just a natural flirt. Do those texts make her uncomfortable? Oh well. He isn't going to stop. Those women know he ain't serious!

*sigh*

I guess I understand why its so difficult for some women to smell bullshiz when its been inserted directly into her nostrils. Its up there so thick, she's lost her sense of smell.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

:lachen: @ that gif.

I feel really bad for her cause she is a good woman, and treats him like a king. Now that I think back, there are so many things wrong with her relationship. He doesn't take her out, doesn't compliment her, doesnt tell or show her he loves her, inappropriate texts, doesnt call her, and has multiple female friends that he treats better than her. She said when they see each other he never smiles and she has to ask for a kiss/hug.

I am hoping this is the last straw cause she would be a fool to just let it go.

Are you sure they are actually in a relationship? Because it sure as hell doesn't sound like it.

Sent from my DROID3 using DROID3

No, she shouldn't be worried. He's only spending money on his ex girlfriend that he doesn't spend on her. I mean, he's known the ex for years! Why shouldn't he send her flowers and tell her that he truly loves her? Its how he feels. He probably doesn't tell his actual girlfriend that he loves her because he doesn't have to say it for her to know he feels it.oh, did that flower sending make your friend uncomfortable? I thought she was a grown woman? Jealousy is for lil girls! Its just flowers, not diamonds. She knows she has his heart!

He only texts other women inappropriate things...its nothing to worry about. They're just texts, and I'm sure he's just a natural flirt. Do those texts make her uncomfortable? Oh well. He isn't going to stop. Those women know he ain't serious!

*sigh*

I guess I understand why its so difficult for some women to smell bullshiz when its been inserted directly into her nostrils. Its up there so thick, she's lost her sense of smell.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

OMG! Were you on the phone call?? that is exactly what he said! He told her, its not like I sent her diamond earrings. :rolleyes:

I am about to copy and paste so I can send this to her cause this is the truest sh*t ever wrote..

Last edited:
OMG! Were you on the phone call?? that is exactly what he said! He told her, its not like I sent her diamond earrings. :rolleyes:

I am about to copy and paste so I can send this to her cause this is the truest sh*t ever wrote..

:nono:
*flashes back to Beyonce's "If I Were a Boy" video*

Back