SO sending ex flowers with the note attached

Update: Wellllll, she decided to give him another chance. They didnt talk for a few days and then they met at Starbucks to "air" everything out. Long story short, he convinced her that it wasn't a big deal and they were just friends and nothing more. He also said that his neglect was because of his job and he is going to try harder...

Of course I was staring at her in disbelief and finally I told her not to come to me the next time he f*cks up, and he will, cause i dont want to hear about it.

His job. Hahahaha. I'm sorry that was funny.

Update: Wellllll, she decided to give him another chance. They didnt talk for a few days and then they met at Starbucks to "air" everything out. Long story short, he convinced her that it wasn't a big deal and they were just friends and nothing more. He also said that his neglect was because of his job and he is going to try harder...

Of course I was staring at her in disbelief and finally I told her not to come to me the next time he f*cks up, and he will, cause i dont want to hear about it.

BUT he clearly wasn't neglecting the ex?
WOW!
I feel sorry for her, but in my Martin Voice "you brought it on YOURSELF!"

Poor girl. She's not going to leave him until her heart is shattered and half the pieces are in his vacuum

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

[USER=331853 said:
JeterCrazed[/USER];14879247]I'm actually shocked, but I only blame myself.

Sent from my HTC Inspire™

Why are you shocked and why do you blame yourself?

Why are you shocked and why do you blame yourself?

I aught to know better when it comes to relationships, @faithVA
People look for co-signers to make them feel more secure in the non-sense they're already planning to condone. You see it all the time. I'm sure that girl took ol' boy back in that Shaggy song, too. Sometimes, you say to yourself, "Oh this one is too obvious. It's gonna click any moment, now :look:" And then it doesn't. I knew better than to have hope. :whipped:Shame on me.

I would send him flowers (AKA buy some grocery store flowers and drop them off at his door) and attach a note that reads, "Even though I can't be there, I want to send these as my representative. I want your first and last set of flowers to be from someone who loves herself far more than she loves you. Have a nice life with your ex/best friend/lover".

I like this but I wouldn't spend a penny on him. I'd find a scrap piece of paper and draw some flowers. hahahaha

Back