My uncle has roped me into coming to see him at the end of the month in September. I blame it on me feeling guilty for not making the funeral.

I know he about to drive me nuts. Dah well. It’s only 2 days. Might take my youngin with me.

I'm still trying to get rid of this cold. smh. I'm hoping a few days of day quill and nyquill will help.

the summer semester has officially ended and I'm just working now.

fall semester starts in a few weeks so I gotta figure out what type of calculator I'll need for my intro to stats class. I have enough notebooks to last me a while

I’m out by myself. Tipsy. Full and the world didn’t end

Look at that. Im going for on a cruise by myself next

My goal for 2025. Stop asking people if they wanna go and go by yourself.
Let the church say AMEN!

I spent 2 weeks abroad earlier this year......by MYSELF! It can be done! I scheduled plenty of guided tours and checked in with my family often. Had a blast! Planning 4 more solo trips (2 abroad) for 2025.

Got tired of waiting for my friends/family to be as committed to travel as I am. I save out of each paycheck and I only use that fund for travel. It's that much of a priority for me.

Have fun and just GO!

Getting a facial this evening.

I cannot believe I have not left the US in 2024. Gods plan.

I had to cancel Aruba in July :( & I haven't been on a flight since March.

It's been a quiet, healing girl summer so I'm excited to travel a little.

I'm going on a mini wedding and birthday US tour (lol) for the next 2 months to celebrate friends/ family.

Every other week I'm in another city.

NC later this month, then Houston, then Panama City Beach FL, then Chicago.. then Vegas and finally TN.

Got my first tattoo.
@Bette Davis Eyes what did you get?

today's dinner: baked lemon pepper wings; rice; broccoli and a slice of texas toast...yass!

I think I'll take leftovers for lunch and just chill this weekend since it's supposed to rain. smh I was gonna go for a walk early Saturday morning.

decided to cut back on spending. I already set my Christmas budget for this year as well. Job hunting is going okay I guess. I'm trying to get a job at the hospital has been tough but I'm still trying to get my foot in the door.

@Bette Davis Eyes what did you get?

today's dinner: baked lemon pepper wings; rice; broccoli and a slice of texas toast...yass!

I think I'll take leftovers for lunch and just chill this weekend since it's supposed to rain. smh I was gonna go for a walk early Saturday morning.

decided to cut back on spending. I already set my Christmas budget for this year as well. Job hunting is going okay I guess. I'm trying to get a job at the hospital has been tough but I'm still trying to get my foot in the door.
I had to read this slow lol i saw tattoo, then dinner with lemon pepper wings and my brain just took off :rofl:

I feel lost. Unfulfilled. I don’t really now who I am. So much of my life has been based on conforming into what I believe men find attractive. All of my free time, money, energy, was used on researching what look, manner, and way of being was attractive to them. I don’t really know what to do in regards to them so I just stopped. So much wasted for nothing…

I’m trying to figure out what life will be for me if a man never comes.

I keep clean while taking care of my hair, skin, and nails. I just try to look neat. I don’t really do any styling.

I haven’t gone on a date in about a year. My birthday just passed. 33 and never been a relationship. I feel like a loser sometimes. Such a failure that I can’t attract a half way decent guy.

I had a nightmare the other day. I dreamt that I was on a blind date with a guy and he kept talking to every woman around the table. When he realized that I was his date, his eyes fell and he became disappointed.

I keep having nightmares about being in high school also. Just the thought is terrifying.

I’m trying to put more effort into my female friendships.

Something weird just happened. A man called me on my personal cell (after searching my information online).. just to tell me he sent me a FB friend request on Friday and was waiting for me to accept.

I only picked up the call bc the # called me 3xs back to back, so I thought it was someone I knew or something important.

He proceeds to tell me he's sorry if this is kind of weird, but that he found my information online and to please check and accept his FB friend request and that he would like to get to know me and be friends.

Chile.

Our phone call was brief, but I was legit concerned. That was a 1st. I'm use to the random one off unsolicited IG/ FB phone calls..

He sounded like a 1st gen American and mentioned his Indian background and asks me if I'm East African or Nigerian.. I didn't answer any of his questions, but I was still kind, bc men can be unhinged/he could be a serial killer lol

Something weird just happened. A man called me on my personal cell (after searching my information online).. just to tell me he sent me a FB friend request on Friday and was waiting for me to accept.

I only picked up the call bc the # called me 3xs back to back, so I thought it was someone I knew or something important.

He proceeds to tell me he's sorry if this is kind of weird, but that he found my information online and to please check and accept his FB friend request and that he would like to get to know me and be friends.

Chile.

Our phone call was brief, but I was legit concerned. That was a 1st. I'm use to the random one off unsolicited IG/ FB phone calls..

He sounded like a 1st gen American and mentioned his Indian background and asks me if I'm East African or Nigerian.. I didn't answer any of his questions, but I was still kind, bc men can be unhinged/he could be a serial killer lol
This is alarming. And so unattractive. Does he think doing all this will make your panties moist you fall for him??

Be careful sis!

Made it thru my first month on BC pills.

My first menstrual was mild and lasted 5 days. Minimal cramps which I knocked out with beet juice.

The only downside is I broke out a long my chin for a little bit.

This is the first time in 30 years my period wasn’t excruciating. I am amazed and want to see how next month goes.

Last edited:
I made peach cobbler this morning

I used fresh yellow peaches from the farmers market and I used Ree Drummond's peach cobbler recipe. I'm waiting for the oven to beep so I can put it in.

I want a long lasting peach scented body butter now.

I think braided mohawks might be my new fave protective style. I love my knotless braids but I hate sitting for 5 hours

couple more weeks until vacation! yassss!
I'm gonna take so many pics of the sunset and sunrise. I can't wait for morning walks on the beach.

also I found my 4oz bottle of apricot oil

I like simple makeup looks. I only do lipgloss and mascara occasionally. I loveee the nyx butter glosses. I don't like to do too much tbh.

Back