I need CrownedbyD to let me know when this stuff will ship. I need to take these crochet locs out. Time for some big hair.

Meal prepping sounds so amazing until it’s time to do it. Off to Whole Foods to get lunch. I’m going to the gym in the morning. Dah kitty can watch his tv until I get back.

Does anyone listen to lofi hip hop? It helps calm my anxiety and mood. I even play it when I take naps in the day.

I’m starting two new small businesses. Hope they work out well. Here goes nothing

My meds have been helping. I don’t feel nearly as anxious and I’ve become much more productive. I sleep way better too. Now I just have to reduce my social media time. I’m on my phone 11 hours a day

If you don’t have shipping timelines im not supporting small businesses anymore online. I have to stalk you down about my stuff after giving you my money. I don’t like that. I’m looking like boo boo the fool. I need my hair done.

Never again. In NY and I’m in NJ and you can’t update me after 13 days but posting on social media. Finally respond and tell me I should have a tracking number today. Let’s see.

No tracking number yesterday. So annoyed. I might take my hair down this weekend and rock a wig until this hair arrives. I need to schedule my appt and can’t because I have no idea when the hair is going to get here. I could have went to Brooklyn and picked the hair up. The way they rolling they probably don’t have the hair in stock

@Bette Davis Eyes I ain't mad at ya! I gave up on a couple of small, black-owned businesses because they couldn't get my stuff to me in a timely manner.

I'm not waiting waiting 2-3 weeks for a non-specialty/non-custom order! I found some local small businesses to support and buy most other things through the Big Guys. :ohwell:

I miss my mom so bad. I saw a lady that looked like her yesterday while driving and I started bawling.

Then my aunt died last night. and my cousin is devastated. My family is so dysfunctional and only comes together for funerals. With me struggling already about my mom I can barely keep it together.

I just want to move far away with my son from everyone.

My birthday is coming up. I’m about to be 33 and never having a boyfriend. I feel an incredible amount of shame about it, but I’m resigning to the face that I may never have a relationship or get married. It is so hard. I haven’t been on any dates this year, mostly due to trying to work on my depression and I just haven’t been approached. I’m kind of at my wits end, so I have to figure out how to live with to pleasure myself. I still cry about it and wonder what I did wrong, but at least I can function better. I just feel like such a loser because I can’t find a man. I feel so confused and frustrated at what it is that men are looking for. I feel like I’m a kind, decent person but I’m blocked from having any type of romance because of the way I look.

Mandatory positive: I’ve been taking better care of myself.

- Making sure I have enough nutritious foods by shopping for 2 weeks instead of 1.
- Making a priority to wash my hair every week/ or 2 weeks the latest
- applying head and shoulders scalp cream to my hair each night. I have seborric dermatitis and this seems to help. I want to concentrate on hair growth and I need a healthy scalp in order to do that
- applying face and body skin car regimen each night. My skin is a huge insecurity of mine and I feel like I’m feeding into it but I do want to feel more confident
- I’m taking up more hobbies and trying to turn them into businesses.
- Figuring out how to manage my calendar in such a way that I can accomplish all my goals.
- I’m finally about to rent my investment property. I can have some extra income especially with it being a slow year.

That kind of makes me nervous also because with my career path and investment properties, I’m going to make more than most men. Most guys don’t really like women that are more successful than they are, and I already struggle.

My birthday is coming up. I’m about to be 33 and never having a boyfriend. I feel an incredible amount of shame about it, but I’m resigning to the face that I may never have a relationship or get married. It is so hard. I haven’t been on any dates this year, mostly due to trying to work on my depression and I just haven’t been approached. I’m kind of at my wits end, so I have to figure out how to live with to pleasure myself. I still cry about it and wonder what I did wrong, but at least I can function better. I just feel like such a loser because I can’t find a man. I feel so confused and frustrated at what it is that men are looking for. I feel like I’m a kind, decent person but I’m blocked from having any type of romance because of the way I look.

Mandatory positive: I’ve been taking better care of myself.

- Making sure I have enough nutritious foods by shopping for 2 weeks instead of 1.
- Making a priority to wash my hair every week/ or 2 weeks the latest
- applying head and shoulders scalp cream to my hair each night. I have seborric dermatitis and this seems to help. I want to concentrate on hair growth and I need a healthy scalp in order to do that
- applying face and body skin car regimen each night. My skin is a huge insecurity of mine and I feel like I’m feeding into it but I do want to feel more confident
- I’m taking up more hobbies and trying to turn them into businesses.
- Figuring out how to manage my calendar in such a way that I can accomplish all my goals.
- I’m finally about to rent my investment property. I can have some extra income especially with it being a slow year.

That kind of makes me nervous also because with my career path and investment properties, I’m going to make more than most men. Most guys don’t really like women that are more successful than they are, and I already struggle.
@GraceJones I'm currently looking for a good dermatologist. I've been having acne issues as well.

yay for taking better care of yourself! I need to get back into working out more

@GraceJones I'm currently looking for a good dermatologist. I've been having acne issues as well.

yay for taking better care of yourself! I need to get back into working out more
It’s taken me several rounds of Accutane and years of searching for dermatologists. I’m somewhat clear but facial hair gives me ingrown hairs. You may also want to get tested for PCOS.

Here’s a website for black dermatologists:

It’s taken me several rounds of Accutane and years of searching for dermatologists. I’m somewhat clear but facial hair gives me ingrown hairs. You may also want to get tested for PCOS.

thank you

Its a toss up for me. I love going out by myself.. but its nice every now and then to phone a friend for a little extra razzle dazzle girls time.

It gets weird sometimes though depending on the friend.. bc I like to go out just to have fun...flirt a little if that energy comes my way, but some of my single friends only want to go to places to meet men.
Its annoying. Plus the men flock to me and I don't want them lol.

Before around 29/30 yrs old, I was terrified to go out alone. . sheesh who was that girl? #growth

You may want to get laser hair removal on your face. I had issues with ingrown hair on my face that led to hyperpigmentation and bad scarring. Once I started the hair removal process it helped a ton.

Also look into microdermabrasion. Helps smooth out the texture and color of your face

This Whole Foods being next to the job is not good.

I have to start meal prepping because baby , I’m throwing money at Whole Foods

I haven’t the energy to work out in a week.

I’ve also started BC. I’m wondering if it’s making me extra depressed.

I’ve stalled at this weight. I need to jumpstart this next 15 lbs

I am the type to eat when I’m depressed. I need to be the type to not be hungry lololol

I stopped talking to my favorite cousin. Been almost 2 months. I miss her but she’s taking me for granted. I’m over allowing my feelings to let people stay around.

Friends moved to GA. One of them , texts me regularly. I think imma go down there at the end of the month.

You may want to get laser hair removal on your face. I had issues with ingrown hair on my face that led to hyperpigmentation and bad scarring. Once I started the hair removal process it helped a ton.

Have you had any issues with hair growing back worse?

I’ve been wanting to get my chin lasered for years but separate technicians told me it’s not recommended because on the face it can stimulate hair growth :nono:

I asked one what they do for it and she said they just leave theirs alone.

I’m so exhausted. I’ve been working 9:30-7, go to the gym for an hour, come home and work on my side business. I’m also trying to clean out my guest room. You know that extra room where you just dump stuff in? Yeah…I’ve already given away about 3 boxes full of stuff and thrown away 2 trash bags.

It’s not just about actual sleep. My physical body feels tired. I took two naps at work on Friday. I’m so bad.

I’m also trying to finish renovating my house. I want to buy another one. I’m gonna do my errands tomorrow and chill for the rest of the day

Back