Silkycoils is . . .the BLACKchorette. :-D

Oh I know how the system works. So nothing was filed, not even a legal separation. That’s messed up.. So did you asked him was he married or has he ever been, or did he just volunteer that information?
Be careful dealing with these men online. Most are toxic and dangerous.

He brought it up at our meeting, but then followed up with the lie about the filing. I'd asked him some questions about his marriage/"pending" divorce during our phone conversations. I usually ask men if they have ever been married because I "assume" that they are single on a dating app. Other sites have your status listed in your profile.

Now I get it. So, this dude gave you the name of his attorney, you looked it up only to discover that there is no attorney by that name? He sounds raggedy.

I already knew he was lying because I'd already looked up his name. But yes, he volunteered that he'd left a message for "his Attorney, Perry Green." There are truly some disgusting and unscrupulous individuals out here. This is why it's so important for us as women to guard our hearts, ask those questions, and be unafraid to follow-up. Some of these men will prey on you and discard you like its nothing, smh.

I ain’t forgot about y’all! :lachen: I’m still out here in these dating streets, but I don’t really have a story to share. I went on two first dates this week! :lachen: One I definitely won’t see again (white Jewish guy . . .just not my cup of tea), and the other wants to see me again. We went to Houston’s and I ate GOOD! :laugh: I came home and went right to sleep! :laugh: I’ve been out with one guy twice, and we’re seeing each other on Sunday. For Valentine’s Day, he bought me a small bouquet of flowers and gave me some sea-salt caramel brownies that he made with his kids. Very nice guy . . .speaks fluent Japanese (he’s Black). Not really sure if I’m desirous of being a step-mother to small children (10, 7), but I’m just keeping an open mind and enjoying his company. I wish I could send y’all our karaoke video that he recorded of us singing Atlantic Starr’s “Always” . . . I sounded amazing! :lachen:
Kind of unrelated, but I got my braces back on. I sent him a picture, and he said it’s almost like nothing has changed. :)
Anywho, I hope some of y’all have joined Hinge! Let’s have some adventures together! :)

Last edited:
Y’ALL DONE BOUGHT OUT MY AMBER OIL!!!!

giphy.gif

attf.gif

I went to Etsy to re-up, and it’s SOLD OUT!!!! Ugh! I’m on my second bottle, and I don’t want to run out! I was on my third date today and we were at the bowling alley. I put a little behind my ears (old school! :lachen: ), and a little bit in my locs. I’d put a bit on my body after getting out of the shower. Anywho, I told y’all this stuff was intoxicating! We were bowling and chopping it up, and when I walk by him because it’s my turn, he says to me, “What’s that scent you’re wearing?”, to which I reply, “Oh, you can smell it? It’s Amber oil.” In my mind, I was like,
tenor.gif

I should’ve bought 10 more bottles before I told y’all!!!! :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Y’ALL DONE BOUGHT OUT MY AMBER OIL!!!!

giphy.gif

attf.gif

I went to Etsy to re-up, and it’s SOLD OUT!!!! Ugh! I’m on my second bottle, and I don’t want to run out! I was on my third date today and we were at the bowling alley. I put a little behind my ears (old school! :lachen: ), and a little bit in my locs. I’d put a bit on my body after getting out of the shower. Anywho, I told y’all this stuff was intoxicating! We were bowling and chopping it up, and when I walk by him because it’s my turn, he says to me, “What’s that scent you’re wearing?”, to which I reply, “Oh, you can smell it? It’s Amber oil.” In my mind, I was like,
tenor.gif

I should’ve bought 10 more bottles before I told y’all!!!! :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:
It’s been sold out since the first time you mentioned it in this thread. I’ve been checking back and they’re still sold out! :crying3:

giphy.gif

We’re “e-touching and agreeing”!
I've been meaning to ask Ms. @Silkycoils about those pheromones she mentioned up thread. They should have you fighting off the men!
I couldn’t find where I mentioned them, but I did think about them. There was an old thread on here where members were purchasing perfumes with pheromones in them, and they were reporting great results. I never purchased them, but I remember being highly entertained by that thread. :lachen:

Something has been going on with me these past few months that is noticeable. I don’t know if it’s my locs, my waist beads, or me just being 45 and not giving a rat’s tail?! :lachen: I’ve been getting a noticeably larger amount of attention from men. One of my clients even said today that he liked my braces. I mean . . .he’s in jail, but that’s besides the point! :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Back