Should She Sleep With This Married Man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP do NOT get revenge on the wife. Get revenge on the husband who brought all this drama in to her life!! Why do we always let men off the hook? If you ask for how to get revenge on the man, I might be able to give you some pointers.

Op (and her "friend") doesn't seem to have solidly grasped the concept of enacting revenge... I think she needs to back away from both the wife and husband before she irreparably plays herself. She sounds out of her league with this couple. They're both pulling the strings, yet op somehow thinks she's in control. The wife has effectively iced op in the workplace, while leaving her no professional recourse... And the only thing her simple mind can come up with is to **** the husband. So he, with very minimal effort, is about to get exactly what he wanted in the first place. Yeah...Op and her "friend" need to leave revenge alone.

I don't understand why people say it's a cheating spouse that made the vow to his wife and that's their business. Whatever happened to having respect for other people's conmitments? Whatever happened to respect for your fellow woman? What ever happened to the golden rule of treat others the way you want to be treated? Yes the husband made a vow, but have you no decency, side chick? Have you no respect for yourself? Have you no empathy?

If you want to be a side chick and use bird logic, own up to your disrespectful hotatics and be proud of your self-interested goals. If you don't care that you are hurting someone, why should you care if we don't approve?

And when I say you, I mean in the general sense, of course.

I don't understand why people say it's a cheating spouse that made the vow to his wife and that's their business. Whatever happened to having respect for other people's conmitments? Whatever happened to respect for your fellow woman? What ever happened to the golden rule of treat others the way you want to be treated? Yes the husband made a vow, but have you no decency, side chick? Have you no respect for yourself? Have you no empathy?

If you want to be a side chick and use bird logic, own up to your disrespectful hotatics and be proud of your self-interested goals. If you don't care that you are hurting someone, why should you care if we don't approve?

Typo? I really like this word. It's a great description of many people's marriages and relationships. :giggle:

This man is a con, an all-around f-boi, and his wife, the "friend" and who knows how many others are falling for his lies.

Yes, I'll admit I'm defensive ... Cause I agreed with her logic. So, I probably would have gone on the date as well. I actually see this as a bullying situation. This wife rallied up her gang to make my friend uncomfortable. Instead of having a mature conversation with her. My friend did not know he was married and as soon as she found out she backed off. Yes, this whole situation sounds ridiculous but I believe when someone resorts to unscrupulous methods you have to meet them where they are.
So you felt bullied and instead of going to hr to confront the issue you go and give up puss...bird logic. How is that going to benefit her beside her getting some dack. Well I hope it is tiny and unfullfilled.
I think she rose above and got a nice meal in the process.
Then why not have dinner with the wife instead and offer to sleep with her?
"Homewreckers" can't wreck homes already wrecked.
So your friend is the clean up crew? I hope she puts it on him really good, and that his salary is double yours. I can see it in HR now. They bullied me so instead of going to you, I went and escalated the situation by fratenization with my coworker?
No, a sidepiece is a recurring sexual relationship on the side. She and I laughed about whether she should take it there if it continued to escalate. As we discussed it would have been a one time deal. Steal his underwear and place them on wife's office desk. I was checking LHCF for any suggestions/ moral code. Cause we were wayyyy out there with ideas.
You are asking to be fired! Does she have another job lined up?
That way she knows you are not going after her husband

For the most part people in this thread have voiced variations of my opinion so I will not go revist valid points. I want to look at this from one more angle.

This guy introduced himself as a consultant, he had no badge, and was waiting to get upstairs. He gave your friend a business card that said consultant and made it his business to be in that building regularly to hit on your friend. Which means he drops his wife off for work in the morning and spends his day preying on weak minded women.

When he found one (your friend in this instance) he took your friend out in his wife's car using his wife's money.

So, basically this unemployed, fck boi is going to get some??

From your description your friend seems vulnerable and easily taken advantage of, she probably wouldn't be easily tempted if she was dating more. Then she would know attractive unemployed single men are as easy to find as attractive unemployed married men. If she wants a fck boi she can easliy have one that is not married. There is no reason her nose should be this wide open for a guy who took her on a date that he didn't even fund in a car that ain't his.

I can't wrap my head around this foolishness. I can't even phathom how she could muster the energy to want to spread her legs for this boi.

OP,bump what all these bitter haters in this thread are saying.

You tell your friend that jdvzmommy said to sex him up and sex him up real good. The underwear on the wife's desk is a decent an idea, but an even better idea would be to take pictures - or actually record the act - and send it to wifey with the caption, "B****, I'll take your man." And screw what they're saying about STDs and HIV. Everybody knows that that's something only real side chicks have to deal with and your homegirl only plans on sleeping with him once and never, ever talking to him again, so she's not a side chick. I mean, it's not like she wants to be with this guy and is using the wife's anger as an excuse to do it. It's all about the revenge. Tell your friend to nonchalantly play this song in the office while going about her business as usual.

And to really kick things up a notch, make sure your friend screws him raw (or saves the condom and invests in a turkey baster) so she can score a baby and collect child support from them. 18 years of revenge should put that mark a** wife in her place. And you keep doing you and make sure your friend's crown is firmly placed on her head.

upload_2016-8-21_19-59-41.png

I peeped that too
Consultant stalking women in the bundling ass ***

He would never work in that building if it was up to me
He may never work in that town or city after I was done with his a33

My petty shuts down your life

For the most part people in this thread have voiced variations of my opinion so I will not go revist valid points. I want to look at this from one more angle.

This guy introduced himself as a consultant, he had no badge, and was waiting to get upstairs. He gave your friend a business card that said consultant and made it his business to be in that building regularly to hit on your friend. Which means he drops his wife off for work in the morning and spends his day preying on weak minded women.

When he found one (your friend in this instance) he took your friend out in his wife's car using his wife's money.

So, basically this unemployed, fck boi is going to get some??

From your description your friend seems vulnerable and easily taken advantage of, she probably wouldn't be easily tempted if she was dating more. Then she would know attractive unemployed single men are as easy to find as attractive unemployed married men. If she wants a fck boi she can easliy have one that is not married. There is no reason her nose should be this wide open for a guy who took her on a date that he didn't even fund in a car that ain't his.

I can't wrap my head around this foolishness. I can't even phathom how she could muster the energy to want to spread her legs for this boi.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Can we just start posting songs lolol

He's mine you may have had him once but I got em all the time...

I'm over here on my couch in real tears lmaoooo

You tell your friend that jdvzmommy said to sex him up and sex him up real good. The underwear on the wife's desk is a decent an idea, but an even better idea would be to take pictures - or actually record the act - and send it to wifey with the caption, "B****, I'll take your man." And screw what they're saying about STDs and HIV. Everybody knows that that's something only real side chicks have to deal with and your homegirl only plans on sleeping with him once and never, ever talking to him again, so she's not a side chick. I mean, it's not like she wants to be with this guy and is using the wife's anger as an excuse to do it. It's all about the revenge. Tell your friend to nonchalantly play this song in the office while going about her business as usual.

And to really kick things up a notch, make sure your friend screws him raw (or saves the condom and invests in a turkey baster) so she can score a baby and collect child support from them. 18 years of revenge should put that mark a** wife in her place. And you keep doing you and make sure your friend's crown is firmly placed on her head.

View attachment 371101

Op (and her "friend") doesn't seem to have solidly grasped the concept of enacting revenge... I think she needs to back away from both the wife and husband before she irreparably plays herself. She sounds out of her league with this couple. They're both pulling the strings, yet op somehow thinks she's in control. The wife has effectively iced op in the workplace, while leaving her no professional recourse... And the only thing her simple mind can come up with is to **** the husband. So he, with very minimal effort, is about to get exactly what he wanted in the first place. Yeah...Op and her "friend" need to leave revenge alone.

:goodpost:

:amen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Can we just start posting songs lolol

He's mine you may have had him once but I got em all the time...

I'm over here on my couch in real tears lmaoooo

Let's go back a bit:

tumblr_mes6yt8wYb1qhd2lno1_r1_500.gif

View attachment 371101

I.HATE.CHU. :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

It's the perfect, cop out loser response.

This song was really popular back in the day when my then boyfriend was cheating on me with my friend. I found out, started beefing with her and she wrote the lyric out on my car in permanent marker and spilled nail polish on my hood. The marker came out but it was embarrassing in the least.

Fast forward- I left him after a year of drama (I was barely 20 at the time, didn't know any better). She has him to herself... He starts cheating on her, she finds out, they get into a domestic which almost causes him to lose his job (he was a 22 year old police officer). She gets pregnant and they beef real heavy- he treated her like sh!t and left her to have the baby by herself (he went away for military training). Baby was born early and with some sort of brain defect because it had to have surgeries and staples in its head.
He comes back from training and she filed for child support and they were in court for like 3 years back and forth, fighting over custody and support. In the end- she ended up with a man who didn't want her and gave her a child with special needs to take care of alone. She then went on to have another baby with another man who didn't want her.

That man was so wanted that she had to get me out of the way to prove she was the better woman. Karma left them a heavy gift when I moved of out my ex friend's way so she could get her man.

Y'all are rude. OP is posting because she obviously needs some help/insight into helping her friend. Ignore all those jerks, OP. I'll tell you what to do.

Tell your friend is really bout it bout, and down to play the long game, tell her to seduce the wife, sleep with her, then break her heart. They'll both be mad, then. Flip it so it looks like the wife and the husband is trying to get you in on some kinky swinger roundup, and they get mad when you decline so now they're harassing you. This entire time, be sure to casually reveal very specific details that have just enough plausibility to gain traction (they'll be lies, of course, but your co-workers don't know that) while you maintain your wide-eyed and delicate innocence. Ultimately, she could probably get them fired for sexual harassment. Revenge complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back