What Should She Do?

OP, do you know why your friend wanted to lose her virginity to a married man? Why did she think that was cool?
I'm curious as to what she expected to be their level of communication after her slept with her?

This...is ridiculous.

Does no one have friends, a mama, a trusted person in their lives that has guided them better than this? WHAT on EARTH makes one think that sharing your first time with someone that DOES NOT even have a commitment to you is a good idea? SERIOUSLY!

OP, where is this girl's mama? Sister? Grandmother? Cousin? Something!

And LIKING somebody that's married is just...stupid. It just is. How do you believe someone likes you and they can't keep the promise they made in front of God and everybody by MARRYING somebody? Ugh.

I feel bad for her but she is a little stupid, why would you give your virginity to a married man, now whenever you look back on that time instead of happy or comical thoughts she'll be reminded of when she was a jump off. There isn't a relationship s there is nothing to break off. If he can't stay focused on his wife and marraige what would lead her to believe he could stay focused on her. I hope she learns from this and moves on to someone who respects her and can commit to her. Maybe she doesn't know it but it is what she deserves.

Thx you guys for the comments.:yep:

I let her read them....she was...less than pleased, but understood what you all were saying.

She knew what she wanted to do ('human nature' she stated), yet she said she didn't know she would catch feelings, etc--but all in all, she's deciding to leave him alone.:yep:

As for him? Well........he still calls/txts(sometimes) and DEFINTELY still visits her at her desk @ wrk. I'm like "WHY is he doing that??"

Anyways.....It's going to be tough for her, but I'll help her in any way I can--even if I gotta come to her job and pepper spray the jerk!:lachen:

*lighten up anotha dayum newport*

oh boy, here we go again.....:ohwell:

lemme git dis hea straight. she gave up some puddi to a married dude on her job who is married? she ain't no dayum virgin. if so, she a dumb virgin. i ain't neva in all my years heard of anything like dat. cuz i'm thinkin where did she think dis was goin and he married.

now she done got just like dat song... ./'./'./' lost and turned out./'./'./' for yall ole heads, yall know da song..... she let dat one time turn her out?

tell her it was ova when it started. tell her to pull up her big girl pannies n keep it movin and stop phuckin married men, or any kinda man on da job or any place else until she dummies da hell up a lil....

i hate when women play themselves....

Thx you guys for the comments.:yep:

I let her read them....she was...less than pleased, but understood what you all were saying.

She knew what she wanted to do ('human nature' she stated), yet she said she didn't know she would catch feelings, etc--but all in all, she's deciding to leave him alone.:yep:

As for him? Well........he still calls/txts(sometimes) and DEFINTELY still visits her at her desk @ wrk. I'm like "WHY is he doing that??"

Anyways.....It's going to be tough for her, but I'll help her in any way I can--even if I gotta come to her job and pepper spray the jerk!:lachen:

He still calls, texts, and visits her at her desk, because he's keeping her on tap for next time.

lemme git dis hea straight. she gave up some puddi to a married dude on her job who is married? she ain't no dayum virgin. if so, she a dumb virgin. i ain't neva in all my years heard of anything like dat. cuz i'm thinkin where did she think dis was goin and he married.

now she done got just like dat song... ./'./'./' lost and turned out./'./'./' for yall ole heads, yall know da song..... she let dat one time turn her out?

tell her it was ova when it started. tell her to pull up her big girl pannies n keep it movin and stop phuckin married men, or any kinda man on da job or any place else until she dummies da hell up a lil....

I'd love to have an E-book published of all your relationship advice. Summed up, on point and cracks me up!:lachen:

LOL--too funny. True, but funny. Thanks you all--she messed up--but she's moving foward. I just hope her self-esteem doesn't take a turn....

I agree with the poster that said your friend is not a virgin. All of the virgins I know have above-average intelligence. What virgin would give herself to a man that she KNOWS is married? You're saving yourself for a married man? Really?

He still calls, texts, and visits her at her desk, because he's keeping her on tap for next time.

D@mn right, just wanted to back this up, because it's obvious that he wants to keep her in his back pocket. Depending of how he takes her rejection (and in his position in the company), she may want to start putting that resume out on the street. Just saying :ohwell:

Last edited:
It sucks for your friend that her first time isn't anything to scream from the mountaintops,but if it makes her feel any better,tell her i know a girl that lost her virginity doggy style:look:*snickers and giggles*.

I think that there are some other things going on here. I hope that she turns out ok. Because she is showing bad judgement - you - as her friends have to be careful. Don't let HER bad judgement get you caught up in some mess.
She has broken a few cardinal rules - never give your virginity to a jerk, never sleep with a married man, never sleep with a married man and think u are going to end up with him, never sleep with a man at your job.
I was hoping that they got together and her clothes just fell off. But you said she "wanted" it to be him. Hmm, maybe she got tired of being a virgin and was ready to get it it "over with" but ended up liking him too much. I don't know.
Someone I know ended up messing around with someone who was supposedly separated who worked at her job. She ended up getting fired AND had to put a restraining order against the WIFE.

I having done the above of doing a married men it's not a good thing...I know see men who do step out are ham and have no respect for women period his wife or me

Back