Should She Sleep With This Married Man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Eta: unquoted because...yea.

Last edited:
@GetHappy2014

@ me or quote me if have a slick comment you want to say.
Gurl BYE! Ugly I am not, nor would I care what a faceless avatar thinks of my looks.

You seem to have anger problems after your response to a bumped thread of yours. My dear this is birdlike behavior. You also responded in anger at your other thread when some ladies were trying to help and understand. But after bumping this thread it all makes sense now. This is what one would expect of someone exhibiting birdlike behavior.
tumblr_m20youfY0e1r2wrwho7_r1_400.gif

This reminds me of "Chocolate lover" or whatever her name was. She had slow burn threads too.

Present an unbelievable problem in the OP, then get defensive/ insulting towards the end. It was pure entertainment which highlights how boring my life really is. Some of us ain't able, but this type of dynamic posting is long overdue.

@GetHappy2014

@ me or quote me if have a slick comment you want to say.
Gurl BYE! Ugly I am not, nor would I care what a faceless avatar thinks of my looks.

You seem to have anger problems after your response to a bumped thread of yours. My dear this is birdlike behavior. You also responded in anger at your other thread when some ladies were trying to help and understand. But after bumping this thread it all makes sense now. This is what one would expect of someone exhibiting birdlike behavior.
tumblr_m20youfY0e1r2wrwho7_r1_400.gif
I didn't have to quote you 'cause I knew your trolling behind would be back in here to check for updates. Typical. By the way... YOU IS UGLY. I am far from angry I actually get a kick out of stating what everyone else is thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back