Should She Sleep With This Married Man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd file a complaint with HR or whatever entity handles claims regarding hostile work environments. Threaten to sue once she's done some research. Sleeping with this guy should not be an option. He and his wife are messy.

ETA: I missed the part about going on a date....chiiiiile....any moral high ground she had is now lost. That was stupid. Sounds like a telenovela

I only thought that due to the defensiveness and "wifey" this and that.
Yes, I'll admit I'm defensive ... Cause I agreed with her logic. So, I probably would have gone on the date as well. I actually see this as a bullying situation. This wife rallied up her gang to make my friend uncomfortable. Instead of having a mature conversation with her. My friend did not know he was married and as soon as she found out she backed off. Yes, this whole situation sounds ridiculous but I believe when someone resorts to unscrupulous methods you have to meet them where they are.

Yes, I'll admit I'm defensive ... Cause I agreed with her logic. So, I probably would have gone on the date as well. I actually see this as a bullying situation. This wife rallied up her gang to make my friend uncomfortable. Instead of having a mature conversation with her. My friend did not know he was married and as soon as she found out she backed off. Yes, this whole situation sounds ridiculous but I believe when someone resorts to unscrupulous methods you have to meet them where they are.
No baby, you rise above and don't stoop to their level. Bring them to your battleground vs playing on theirs

I think you mis-understood the chain of events. She went on the date very recently. Wifey has been dragging her for months prior.

Naw...I ain't confuse nothing. Your friend still went out on a date with him after she found out he was married and after she was already being harassed by the wife instead of "holding her own" and reporting both of them to HR for harrassment she wants to and you are encouraging her to pass him the puss.

Yall using basic chick principles thinking that your friend got one up on the wife and you are sitting here talking about "He treated her with respect, she was wined and dined on Wifey's dime. Rode in her car. That is sweet revenge." like this mess is cute, funny, redeeming or acceptable.

If ya'll think he's treated your friend with respect and not like the future side piece you are trying to groom her into becoming then both of ya'll are as lost as I originally assessed. Fuq-girl logic indeed.

Last edited:
Naw...I ain't confuse nothing. Your friend still went out on a date with him and after she found out he was married and after she was already being harassed by the wife instead of "holding her own" and reporting both of them to HR for harrassment she wants to and you are encouraging her to pass him the puss. Yall using basic chick principles thinking that your friend got one up on the wife and you are sitting here talking about "He treated her with respect, she was wined and dined on Wifey's dime. Rode in her car. That is sweet revenge." like this mess is cute, funny, redeeming or acceptable.

If yall think he's treating your friend with respect and not like the future side piece you are trying to groom her into becoming then both of ya'll are as lost as I originally assessed. Fuq-girl logic indeed.
Girl... Bring it down a few ... She went out with the bum to dig at the wife. "She is not going to be his side piece", etc, etc...Yadda, yadda, yadda . It's not that deep. The wife pissed her off and she got back at her and used him in the process... The end .. Geesh!

Naw...I ain't confuse nothing. Your friend still went out on a date with him and after she found out he was married and after she was already being harassed by the wife instead of "holding her own" and reporting both of them to HR for harrassment she wants to and you are encouraging her to pass him the puss.

Yall using basic chick principles thinking that your friend got one up on the wife and you are sitting here talking about "He treated her with respect, she was wined and dined on Wifey's dime. Rode in her car. That is sweet revenge." like this mess is cute, funny, redeeming or acceptable.

If ya'll think he's treated your friend with respect and not like the future side piece you are trying to groom her into becoming then both of ya'll are as lost as I originally assessed
. Fuq-girl logic indeed.

Chile! :nono: This is how people get they @ss beat. This gotta be some of the most basic, bird logic ish I read in a loooong time. My goodness. How old are yall op?

"Sweet revenge" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O

Girl... Bring it down a few ... She went out with the bum to dig at the wife. "She is not going to be his side piece", etc, etc...Yadda, yadda, yadda . It's not that deep. The wife pissed her off and she got back at her and used him in the process... The end .. Geesh!
o_O But didn't you start this thread by asking if she should fck him? That's not a side piece? :huh:

I think Yall need a third friend in the group that won't cosign bullshyt

I have done many foul things so believe me I can and have been petty but I make sure I hit the source.

She went to dinner and Yall still feel a need to do more? Just like the wife the anger is misplaced because he gets to disregard and disrespect every one without consequences.

It's not that deep? But its deep enough to sleep with him though? I guess we treat our vaginas like scooby snacks . Oh OK

o_O But didn't you start this thread by asking if she should fck him? That's not a side piece? :huh:
No, a sidepiece is a recurring sexual relationship on the side. She and I laughed about whether she should take it there if it continued to escalate. As we discussed it would have been a one time deal. Steal his underwear and place them on wife's office desk. I was checking LHCF for any suggestions/ moral code. Cause we were wayyyy out there with ideas.

:giggle: @ side pieces (and yes she's sashaying into that territory) thinking they're "winning" with a free meal and a wet arse. All that's missing is a pair of red bottoms and a trip to Dubai.

And I guess in lala land when she sleeps with him, all will go back to normal and she gets to chuckle to herself every time she sees the wife?

No, a sidepiece is a recurring sexual relationship on the side. She and I laughed about whether she should take it there if it continued to escalate. As we discussed it would have been a one time deal. Steal his underwear and place them on wife's office desk. I was checking LHCF for any suggestions/ moral code. Cause we were wayyyy out there with ideas.
bqZpW.gif

Basic af.

bbrjm.jpg

Yep...I'm done...:lachen::lachen:

Gurrrllllll....You sure you like your friend? This is some death wish shenanigans if ever I heard of any. Wowsers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back