Should She Sleep With This Married Man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry if I offend anyone, as it's my opinion; hopefully, it's a reality check and will help someone.

OP: I'm somewhat confused. You stated that your friend "can hold her own", if that statement is true, why is she sweating BS? IMO, "holding your own" means overlooking and being better than BS, not being at wits end and caving into it.

The man is/was clearly beyond WRONG!!! He did all of this on purpose: he knew his wife worked at the business and that she was probably seeing the interactions and how he was acting; not to mention the wife would hear about the mess (and other possible exaggerations); and he didn't have the balls to inform your friend that his wife worked there. He's beyond full of BS!!!!! He's a very disrespectful user and low life, and that's putting it nicely.

Please advise your friend to stop playing with trash and fire, as she will get burned, pray and keep it moving!!! I see nothing good coming out of sleeping with him. If anything, it'll be hell.

I strongly advise you and your friend to read the book: "Why Men Don't Love Women Like You" , by G. Lambert.

I wish the best for your friend, as this too shall pass.

If she sleeps with this married man she would be making a mistake. He was totally disrespectful to her in the first place by publicly pursuing her in front of his wife's coworkers. Especially after she let him know that she did not date married men. Seems like he would end up getting rewarded for his gross disrespect.

this is RIDICULOUS!! reward him for the wrongdoings of him and his wife?

How exactly is him getting to ejaculate her getting revenge?

This messed up logic.... there is NO better reason for her not to do it than it's stupid as hell.

I'm not usually in the RLP forum often, and today would be the day... mercy!

Last edited:
I'm sorry if I offend anyone, as it's my opinion; hopefully, it's a reality check and will help someone.

OP: I'm somewhat confused. You stated that your friend "can hold her own", if that statement is true, why is she sweating BS? IMO, "holding your own" means overlooking and being better than BS, not being at wits end and caving into it.

I strongly advise you and your friend to read the book: "Why Men Don't Love Women Like You" , by G. Lambert.

I wish the best for your friend, as this too shall pass.

No offense to be taken, I appreciate everyone's opinion. My friend is my friend because we share similar values as is probably the case with you all. So, some of the decisions she makes usually aligns with my thinking (not always). So I was in support of her going on the date with Wifey's husband (although she told me afterwards). She can absolutely 'hold her own' . He treated her with respect, she was wined and dined on Wifey's dime. Rode in her car. That is sweet revenge.

I will agree that giving up the cooch is giving away too much of herself. However, wifey was too weak to deal with husband. She was too weak to leave his behind for the trifling hoe he probably is....

Suggesting that my friend reads "I strongly advise you and your friend to read the book: "Why Men Don't Love Women Like You" , by G. Lambert." is quite unnecessary, in this situation. Because this is a one time event for her. This doesn't usually happen to her. The point of my post was to figure out how to exact revenge on the wife. Instead wifey needs to read that book... For clinging to a bum of a husband. And punishing innocent people because she is to weak to leave him.

So I was in support of her going on the date with Wifey's husband (although she told me afterwards). She can absolutely 'hold her own' . He treated her with respect, she was wined and dined on Wifey's dime. Rode in her car. That is sweet revenge.

extra removed...

Suggesting that my friend reads "I strongly advise you and your friend to read the book: "Why Men Don't Love Women Like You" , by G. Lambert." is quite unnecessary, in this situation. Because this is a one time event for her. This doesn't usually happen to her. The point of my post was to figure out how to exact revenge on the wife. Instead wifey needs to read that book... For clinging to a bum of a husband. And punishing innocent people because she is to weak to leave him.

I'm sorry... I must have misunderstood... who is the innocent person being punished??

Wait!!!

Your friend went on a date with him and was "wined & dined" yet the wife is the villian?!?

Girl if you don't get out of here spitting your fuq-girl bullshytt. That line of thinking is what stupid beta-women who have nothing going on sell themselves to feel better about being basic. Your friend played herself and is now acting like she's the better woman. She is NOT "holding her own" and never will if she continues to wear a fools costume.

Wait!!!

Your friend went on a date with him and was "wined & dined" yet the wife is the villian?!?

Girl if you don't get out of here spitting your fuq-girl bullshytt. That line of thinking is what stupid beta-women who have nothing going on sell themselves to feel better about being basic. Your friend played herself and is now acting like she's the better woman. She is NOT "holding her own" and never will if she continues to wear a fools costume.
I think you mis-understood the chain of events. She went on the date very recently. Wifey has been dragging her for months prior.

This is a bit much. Spending that woman's money and riding around in her car? That could lead to violence.

The husband is the one who initiated contact - who knows why he's hellbent on disrespecting his wife - but the friend needs to clear her name and stay out of it. She can't keep her hands clean by going out with the husband to antagonize the wife.

He's also disrespecting her by bringing her into the middle of this chaos; he clearly thrives on the idea that women are fighting over him.

Always be mindful of the fact that just because you travel to kick some a**, it might your a** that gets kicked.

Ok. but why walk into a situation like this with your eyes wide open?? He's a fkboi and I'm sure his wife is well aware that he steps out on her. These types of women fight for their raggedy ass men instead of leaving. Niqqa's like him like this type of drama. Your friend is losing by dealing with these folks.

I'm starting to believe we are being trolled. I'm out.

She should've been firm with him from the get go. Going out on a date just added fuel to the fire and have given the rumor mill ammunition.

She should tell him firmly that she no longer wants to interact with him on a non-professional level. Document when she tells him and document his interactions with her after that in case it becomes a harassment case. What has made it less than clear cut is her actually dating him. She played herself with that one.

Lastly, everybody already thinks she's a hussy (and now they have proof) so nothing can be done about that now. At least she doesn't have to fake friend it around the organization anymore :look:
I was thinking the bold as I was reading. I would document the occurrence and give it to HR. The wife would feel silly and the rumors will stop.

I hope you are not encouraging this behavior and being the voice of reason to stop this shenanigan! I think she already slept with him and you know, so you're coming on here hoping to hear some positive reinforcements.

You are not going to get it from LHCF..trust me. Tell her to either leave or just stay low key until it passes...

A. The wife wins
B. The hubby wins
C. You ...ooops I mean your friend :look:lost!

I hope you are not encouraging this behavior and being the voice of reason to stop this shenanigan! I think she already slept with him and you know, so you're coming on here hoping to hear some positive reinforcements.

You are not going to get it from LHCF..trust me. Tell her to either leave or just stay low key until it passes...

A. The wife wins
B. The hubby wins
C. You ...ooops I mean your friend :look:lost!
Now YOU are reaching for drama. Nobody slept with anyone. And no it's not me.

All of these unfortunate events happened because the married man wouldn't leave your friend alone, and now she wants to fix it by rewarding him with sex?

I understand the wife is her enemy right now, but the husband should be her enemy too!

Why would she give him what he wanted in the first place, just to spite the wife, meanwhile giving the wife more ammo to spread legitimate rumors.

This "solution" will ultimately satisfy the husband, and fuel the wife to make your friend's work life even more intolerable...

No offense to be taken, I appreciate everyone's opinion. My friend is my friend because we share similar values as is probably the case with you all. So, some of the decisions she makes usually aligns with my thinking (not always). So I was in support of her going on the date with Wifey's husband (although she told me afterwards). She can absolutely 'hold her own' . He treated her with respect, she was wined and dined on Wifey's dime. Rode in her car. That is sweet revenge.

I will agree that giving up the cooch is giving away too much of herself. However, wifey was too weak to deal with husband. She was too weak to leave his behind for the trifling hoe he probably is....

Thanks for your reply. If I may clarify, the book is NOT what one might think it is. It's everything else and then some. It helps in a lot of other ways. There's a post on the book, but I strongly recommend one to read it for their own knowledge and use.

I just can't wrap my mind around revenge, of any type. As others have said, the man deserves the revenge. IMO, revenge is even better when one ignores BS. I wish the best for your friend.

How old are the individuals involved in this mess? This sounds so immature. I was going to say your friend already slept with this man, but you clarified that she did not. She must have been entertaining him in some manner for it to reach a point where she feels she needs revenge.

Tell her to cut her losses and move on. These type of situations have a way of working themselves out. If she just keeps her mouth shut and goes on with her business she will look like the bigger person.

Sleeping with dude will not prove a thing. So no need for you I mean your friend to sleep with dude.

Sleeping with a married man proves nothing but that you have a vagina.
If she wants to get back at the people at work just mind her business and rise above. When they roll their eyes be like girl I know can't wait til friday! When they try to diss her just play dumb like she didn't understand
When they stare wave. Tell her document everything

When dude tries to talk to her ignore him. Tell him he has one more time before she files harassment charges.

Rise above. Drink water. And mind her business.

No, it's safe to say that this is some dumb ****. PERIOD. But carry on...
Well since you couldn't muster up a more intelligent response I really don't think that it's the thread that's dumb. By the way, who took the time to read it? As Redd Foxx would say, "YOU BIG DUMMY".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back