Should A Guy Ask For U To Come Over ...

Girl, no. If you're playing the sugar baby game, which is what you seem to be hinting at, he still needs to take you out and spend money on you. In fact it's even more important if you want those things. You've got to hold out and start getting him to spend before you sleep with him because (you think) he has a nice car. Before you give away the cat is the time to establish dominance and set up the dynamic where you get things, not after a lame booty call after meeting a dude one time at a gas station.

Regardless of your goals, husband or not, it behooves you to wait and vet.
She needs this. Another member posted this a while back, but it is a universal truth. Learn the power of the ----y

Hold on to what you got to get what you want.

No offense but you sound birdish. How do you even know if it's his car?

giphy.gif

This thread has turned from the "Now sis" to the "Mean Girls Club." :angeldevil:

The OP came with sincerity looking for non-judgmental advice and for help. If you don't know something, you just don't know. How do you find out except by experience of through asking questions?

I'm just saying, what if this was one of our daughters in twenty years or someone we knew personally.

if he hasn't invited u on a date..

Or asking to come to the house is just a more informal way to meet someone these days.. before a date???

Should I say yes to a come chill date if I don't know him also should he pick me up or if he ask me to drive over that's a absolute Nono.

orrrr am I overthinking ??

I'm 26 he's like mid 30s

Booty-call with no expenses on his part. No. If you are a traditional girl, avoid that type like the plague.

This thread has turned from the "Now sis" to the "Mean Girls Club." :angeldevil:

The OP came with sincerity looking for non-judgmental advice and for help. If you don't know something, you just don't know. How do you find out except by experience of through asking questions?

I'm just saying, what if this was one of our daughters in twenty years or someone we knew personally.

i would rather my daughter get a little keep-it-real hazing from LHCF than enter blindly into questionably-financially beneficial situationships with a man she just met.

i like op though, she posts entertaining threads and asks very blunt questions-we need a few more of her to liven things up around here.

i would rather my daughter get a little keep-it-real hazing from LHCF than enter blindly into questionably-financially beneficial situationships with a man she just met.

i like op though, she posts entertaining threads and asks very blunt questions-we need a few more of her to liven things up around here.
Maybe you are right. Hopefully, the tough-love approach will be helpful and she'll come back.

Girl yes! And they try this with girls in their twenties because they are the only ones (not all) who still fall for that crap.

I have attractive male friends in their late 20s to late 30s doing this because it's easy arse. The fact he's offering BS to you is incredibly insulting. He literally only sees you as a conquest/nut. If you want sex, do you, but I'd referain catching any feelings, because he doesn't care about you like that.

Back