Should A Guy Ask For U To Come Over ...

summerof1990

if he hasn't invited u on a date..

Or asking to come to the house is just a more informal way to meet someone these days.. before a date???

Should I say yes to a come chill date if I don't know him also should he pick me up or if he ask me to drive over that's a absolute Nono.

orrrr am I overthinking ??

I'm 26 he's like mid 30s

He is in his mid 30s and can't bother taking you out on a date?

giphy.gif

So the thing is I just have the feeling he going to invite me over...

and once I ask a location and direction he says a home address

I guess I'll leave him alone too bad real smooth game nice looking good body and exp car.... ugh

But a girl is allowed to thot one night in her life right

I say if I do choose to go over at least he's not a broke one....

I guess I'll leave him alone too bad real smooth game nice looking good body and exp car.... ugh

If you want to thot for a night, do you boo! Just be aware that there could be/will be consequences.

So you would rather be a "thot" to a man just because he has an expensive car? That's what he is banking on, Sis. You're younger than him and clearly easily impressed. That's why you are only getting house visits. Please want more for yourself. Just because he seems well off doesn't mean you need to make yourself his jump off.

So you would rather be a "thot" to a man just because he has an expensive car? That's what he is banking on, Sis. You're younger than him and clearly easily impressed. That's why you are only getting house visits. Please want more for yourself. Just because he seems well off doesn't mean you need to make yourself his jump off.

Not to mention the fact that there's a thread currently going that proves that just because a man has money doesn't necessarily mean he's gonna spend it on you.

So he hasn't asked you yet?

Well first off dear, you cannot read minds. If he indeed does ask you to go to his house then you've already gotten all the proper advice.

Wait so y'all judging a girl who looking for a right now..

Or even a "Netflix buddie "should have a date night?

Im only judging if it's a guy not doing nothing for himself and broke no image at all...

But if engineer pull up in a Maserati (ex) good looking y'all looking for something short term even a come chill is less of?

Not to mention the fact that there's a thread currently going that proves that just because a man has money doesn't necessarily mean he's gonna spend it on you.

Right. And just because he spends it on you doesn't mean he likes you either or is a good catch. Bare minimum, takes you on a proper date and pays.

OP please don't go over a stranger's house. No man is that fine. A fancy car isn't worth risking your safety. Bad guys come in all socioeconomic statuses. You don't want to be alone with any man you don't know.

Last edited:
People - quick - post some BGAE links that reflect this situation... Here is mine -

'Women today “talk” they don’t date. They get texted and sexted, but they don’t get courted. When’s the last time you were taken out by a guy you actually liked? Sure the dudes who you don’t find attractive will trick StruggleBees 2 for $20 money on you, but why is the guy you really want to be with only offering “Ay, come through I want to see you, sexy.” Telling you to come through to chill is all the respect he has for you, and clearly it’s all the respect you have for yourself when you accept that offer to come over and chill instead of being a ****ing Spartan who says, “Queens don’t come through *****, they get taken out!”'
http://blackgirlsareeasy.com/2015/05/date_like_a_spartan.html

But he asking you to go over his house.... he may not be broke but if he isn't spending it, he is useless.

Last edited:
Back