She Slid Into The D Ms. Less Than A Year Later, They Married.

Gurl my eye went to him down on the knee Immediately. I was like this woman
bet not have begged and proposed to him on the knee. I mean if that's what she
thought it took. Hopefully he is faithful, kind and protects his delicate flower.

she went for what she wanted curved a NFL player for him got a nice ring
and the engagement was short. The Lord played a major role in their relationship

that's the cliff notes from the video.

Let his will be done! :) I'm pro short-term courting, short engagements, and even arranged marriages :look: ...if it's right. Just don't be thirsty about it. I wish them the best of luck, and her the best of health.

thought it took. Hopefully he is faithful, kind and protects his delicate flower.

and the engagement was short. The Lord played a major role in their relationship

You know what? He looks super happy to be there too. Who knows?

Last edited:

I see her tho :lol: . She spinned that to be desired again by letting him know she passed up an NFL player for him :lol: . Way to increase value and flip it on its head after pursuit. Okay lady. I see you :giggle: .;)

Last edited:

She looks absolutely stunning with the short hair versus the weave. Cute couple. I'm sideeyeing all the hoopla, but they look like beautiful couple.

Happens all the time. I remember running across a similar article of this really pretty Naija girl who saw a pic of a Naija NFL player who she though was cute. She put it out there on Twitter that her jollof rice was the bomb and whoever knew him should let him know. People tagged him and he responded. They were married in about a year.

Happens all the time. I remember running across a similar article of this really pretty Naija girl who saw a pic of a Naija NFL player who she though was cute. She put it out there on Twitter that her jollof rice was the bomb and whoever knew him should let him know. People tagged him and he responded. They were married in about a year.

I think women who have genuine fun, light-breezy, non-desperate energy can get positive results with initiating contact in certain ways.

Having an attitude of plenty of fish in the sea, if the one I’m trying to hook doesn’t take the bait certainly helps.

Idk understand why any of this is cringy. There is nothing wrong with black people falling in love and getting married:look:
How does one fall in love with someone? Does it require any type of work, or does it just happen? And does it require work to keep from falling out of it?

Last edited:
Idk understand why any of this is cringy. There is nothing wrong with black people falling in love and getting married:look:

The problem is not black people falling in love and getting married. The problem is her energy. She's acting like she won the prize in landing this man. She has it backwards. These types of relationships where the man is on the pedestal don't work out. Men don't generally want to be up there unless they have narcissistic tendencies. A man should never be in a position to be looking down on you.

The problem is not black people falling in love and getting married. The problem is her energy. She's acting like she won the prize in landing this man. She has it backwards. These types of relationships where the man is on the pedestal don't work out. Men don't generally want to be up there unless they have narcissistic tendencies. A man should never be in a position to be looking down on you.

I don't see how you got all that about their relationship from her tweet :look: She's happy and just got engaged so of course she's gushing. It's normal for women to be super hype and excited after an engagement.

This is his post after their engagement:

She's all over his IG but here is another one

I think to see him on some pedastal, narcissism and a woman being looked down upon in this relationship is really doing the most. None of us know the ins and outs of their relationship but to see all that negativity and predict the downfall of their marriage from a post engagement tweet (that was clearly phrased to go viral) is weird.

I don't see how you got all that about their relationship from her tweet :look: She's happy and just got engaged so of course she's gushing. It's normal for women to be super hype and excited after an engagement.

I think to see him on some pedastal, narcissism and a woman being looked down upon in this relationship is really doing the most. None of us know the ins and outs of their relationship but to see all that negativity and predict the downfall of their marriage from a post engagement tweet (that was clearly phrased to go viral) is weird.

OK.

I appreciate that the women on this board provide differing and interest takes on things. This board has enourahed me to test my own thoughts and opinions and I appreciate that.

But I’m really missing how a woman who’s happy about her fiancé/husband and future on their engagement/wedding day is being construed as something more than happiness in the moment.

This is his post after their engagement:

She's all over his IG but here is another one

Hey I just browsed through his twitter and I am impressed. She just positioned herself like Ruth... hopefully he pursued her like Boaz! As a rule I would never encourage a woman to "go after" a man, but there is nothing wrong with a polite introduction and then falling back allowing him to put in the work.

At first glance not knowing them from Adam:
  1. godly man with a perceived moral compass
  2. gainfully employed
  3. didn't make her wait 50 million years for a proposal
  4. her presence is made known on his SM
  5. didn't see any evidence of a past harem or any baby mama drama

I hope and pray their marriage lasts a lifetime.

Went down the rabbit hole and read their thread on the other site. All I can say now it welp.
d2tXaob.gif

Back