"I'm not a stalker, I'm a surprise follower".....A Cautionary Tale!

Please. You're a joke. Nobody will ever really believe anything from you. What? Are you just in desperate need of attention?

So sad.

All of the lying and joking is not going to help you. You need professional help.

Pitiful.

Cherrypie - Seriously you can be my mum. You must be like 20 years older than me. Stop suprise following me, and commenting on my ish.

ETA:

FYI - Not everything somebody types is that truth. Sheesh

Go sew a sock woman!

Please. You're a joke. Nobody will ever really believe anything from you. What? Are you just in desperate need of attention?

So sad.

All of the lying and joking is not going to help you. You need professional help.

Pitiful.

Oh.. I really sit here and pray you guys believe everything I say *rolls eyes*

You're the sad one who follows me around and quotes me, like I'm Jesus.

Wait I just figured it out... you're my fan. :grin:

ETA: I have problems?

You're a grown a$$ woman who follows a girl MUCH younger than you around on a social FORUM.

Hating is a disease.

Go see a Doctor.

Last edited:
I'm not following you around. OH, I forgot, you don't know the difference. I forgot.

You're talking about you being a young girl. You just might be a old arse MAN for all we know. All we know about you is that you're a crazy arse liar.

The sig and avi might even be someone elses. :lachen:

You're a joke. You got what you wanted. YOU"RE Funny :lachen:.......and you got attention.....bad attention, but you got attention.

You made your bed. Don't get mad cause folks think you're crazy. That's the image you were going for.....right?:perplexed

Oh.. I really sit here and pray you guys believe everything I say *rolls eyes*

You're the sad one who follows me around and quotes me, like I'm Jesus.

Wait I just figured it out... you're my fan. :grin:

ETA: I have problems?

You're a grown a$$ woman who follows a girl MUCH younger than you around on a social FORUM.

Hating is a disease.

Go see a Doctor.

I'm not following you around. OH, I forgot, you don't know the difference. I forgot.

You're talking about you being a young girl. You just might be a old arse MAN for all we know. All we know about you is that you're a crazy arse liar.

The sig and avi might even be someone elses. :lachen:

You're a joke. You got what you wanted. YOU"RE Funny :lachen:.......and you got attention.....bad attention, but you got attention.

You made your bed. Don't get mad cause folks think you're crazy. That's the image you were going for.....right?:perplexed

I don't mind folks calling me crazy or even attention seeking - each to their own. I'm just on here to grow my hair long, and have a laugh. But if you quote me, and then insinuate I'm dumb. Also I see you in my threads always bloody typing 'SMH' up in there, sooner or later I will respond. Don't try and E-bully me. I wasn't even born when you were my age. How are you trying to e-bully me when internet wasn't even around when you were born. Are you fa'real?

I'm holding my tongue, or shall I say my keyboard for 2 reasons. I like to respect those much older than me. But the way you're treating me, is making me think twice about that rule of mine. Also I paid 6 dollars, I'm not trying to get banned out here.

For future references don't quote me. And if you don't like my jokes, don't read them. I don't understand why you'll go out of your way to quote me, to call me dumb. My threads are for jokes only, I'm not trying to target anybody. If you don't like what I type, then don't read it.

Simple!

This is not your thread, but if it was, i'd go into it if I want to.

Like I said, Who knows what you are? You could be an old arse MAN.

You're not here to grow hair.....but no one will really know why you're here.....will we?

I don't mind folks calling me crazy or even attention seeking - each to their own. I'm just on here to grow my hair long, and have a laugh. But if you quote me, and then insinuate I'm dumb. Also I see you in my threads always bloody typing 'SMH' up in there, sooner or later I will respond. Don't try and E-bully me. I wasn't even born when you were my age. How are you trying to e-bully me when internet wasn't even around when you were born. Are you fa'real?

I'm holding my tongue, or shall I say my keyboard for 2 reasons. I like to respect those much older than me. But the way you're treating me, is making me think twice about that rule of mine. Also I paid 6 dollars, I'm not trying to get banned out here.

For future references don't quote me. And if you don't like my jokes, don't read them. I don't understand why you'll go out of your way to quote me, to call me dumb. My threads are for jokes only, I'm not trying to target anybody. If you don't like what I type, then don't read it.

Simple!

This is not your thread, but if it was, i'd go into it if I want to.

Like I said, Who knows what you are? You could be an old arse MAN.

You're not here to grow hair.....but no one will really know why you're here.....will we?

I'm sick of responding to you now.

Yes that's me in my avatar and sig. I thank God everyday. Next time you Look at me, Praise the Lord and say Amen!

ETA:

------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxxPLDZnqwA

Last edited:
Chocolatelove I think you are HILarious and I never once took you seriously. Joke all you want it made my day, even the title of this thread still makes me giggle. I totally get your humor. Sure, you maybe a little unbalanced but everyone is one way or another.
ETA: Can't we all just get along....... Life is more fun when you just laugh at the jokes.

Chocolatelove I think you are HILarious and I never once took you seriously. Joke all you want it made my day, even the title of this thread still makes me giggle. I totally get your humor. Sure, you maybe a little unbalanced but everyone is one way or another.
ETA: Can't we all just get along....... Life is more fun when you just laugh at the jokes.

Thank you.

ETA: Glad to see you have a sense of humour. :grin:

Last edited:
What is going on up in here, Oh hell to the no. Chocolove writes great art for us all to enjoy. Those who do not enjoy or get it do not attack her, some of us do and do not want to risk losing this material. It is a great source of joy to many.

What is going on up in here, Oh hell to the no. Chocolove writes great art for us all to enjoy. Those who do not enjoy or get it do not attack her, some of us do and do not want to risk losing this material. It is a great source of joy to many.

lol Thank you Bullet proof.

I appreciate that comment.

:grin:

Last edited:
I see... :perplexedso it isn't you... it's someone else...sigh

Ah well they have good videos anyway...

BTW it's the link in your signature...

I see... :perplexedso it isn't you... it's someone else...sigh

Ah well they have good videos anyway...

BTW it's the link in your signature...

lol. I'm sorry... forgive me for my rude/sarcastic comment.

I thought you were trying to imply there are youtube videos of me (face-wise) and I know tha'ts impossible because I don't make tutorials/videos.

ETA:

Yeah her videos are nice. I love that video, and the song that goes with it.

Last edited:
^^^ It's all good...:drunk:

I am really diggin' the music in just about all her videos...They're really good compilations...

i'm sorry but :rofl: she took crazy to a whole nother level. its weird that she died though; especially in just 3 days.
maybe since she was stuck she couldn't take breaths. ♥

:yep: I believe so. :yep:

More than likely her lungs were compressed and couldn't expand properly.

This is so, so sad. :nono: But I do wonder why he did not call the police.

I should read the rest of this thread..... :look:

Back