Scorpio men. Let's dish

so glad you started this thread. i haven't known my scorpio guy long enough but some initial observations. he seems to be:

intense
secretive
passionate

curious to hear if these are typical scorp traits and what else i should look out for. oh and if anyone has any insight as to whether or not scorpio men and capricorn women are compatible, i'd like to hear that too

so glad you started this thread. i haven't known my scorpio guy long enough but some initial observations. he seems to be:

intense
secretive
passionate

curious to hear if these are typical scorp traits and what else i should look out for. oh and if anyone has any insight as to whether or not scorpio men and capricorn women are compatible, i'd like to hear that too

Yes Cappy and Scorps are very compatible, earth and water signs are very good for each other and have many things in common. Just remember that he is sensitive, not only can he sense your moods but he may be very sensitive to criticism.

thanks CurlyMoo i've already noticed his sensitivity to my moods. he's pretty intuitive. he often answers questions and responds to thoughts before i verbalize them out loud

I love scorpio men. I think they match very well with the cancer woman.
They are:

Passionate
SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYYY
possessive
sultry
hard working

I used to think I could only ever be with another Scorpio. Now, the thought of it scares the living daylights out of me.:nono: Double the intensity, double the power, double the secrecy, double the possessiveness. We'd drive each other crazy.

SO -shy, sensitive, old soul, quiet .. I'm a Leo so we have the same mind but opposite personality. Ying and Yang. He calms me down and I jump on his back like a spider monkey.

Dad - harsh, mean

Last edited:
Here is the orginal thread. I remembered bc I dated one for almost six years.

here is what I said:

My SO is a scorpio and yes he is very intelligent, very secretive, very sensitive, passionate ( i love it). What gets me is how he guards himself emotionally, so when he lets it out, its like a whole rush of emotion and passion..its hard to explain. The main thing that we conflict is control...I am a leo. Scorpios like to get in your mind mentally imo.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=310559&highlight=scorpio+thread

I used to think I could only ever be with another Scorpio. Now, the thought of it scares the living daylights out of me.:nono: Double the intensity, double the power, double the secrecy, double the possessiveness. We'd drive each other crazy.

You said it perfectly! I tried it once. I lasted a few weeks. It was WAY too intense. When we were good it was really good, when it was bad, well :look:.

intense
secretive
passionate

True! I have yet meet a scorpio who wasn't these three main things.

thanks @CurlyMoo i've already noticed his sensitivity to my moods. he's pretty intuitive. he often answers questions and responds to thoughts before i verbalize them out loud

The ones I know (including myself) is true at the bold. I learned to trust my intuition when it comes with dealing with people, situation, etc. It's more of a foresight; we feed off of emotions.

Girl, I never thought I wanted to be with a scorpio man. I'm a handful by myself. :lachen:

My first relationship was like that. He was a Scorpio too. Though sometimes I miss the intensity and the madness, its probably best that I not date another guy like that. He actually turned me off from passionate men... every guy I've dated since then has been very stable and grounded.... my opposite.

OMG if my husband is not a true Scorpio. He says my laid back attitude grounds him. I think so too. Sometimes I get caught up in the drama but then I realize it is the Scorpio way and laugh to myself, play along or brush it off.

I remember the old Scorpio thread that tinkat posted. It is a good thread.

Last edited:
Cancers and Scorpios are the prefect match according to psychics.

My college boyfriend was a Cancer. We were very compatible. Yeah we had flaws, but we complimented each other.

My last boyfriend was a Taurus... we compliment each other really well too.

Sometimes I do think that there is something to this horoscope stuff b/c the people who I have been most drawn to have been people that I share horoscope compatibility with. Its soooo weird. It might be a coincidence but then again it might not.

I tried dating one Scorp...thought it would be perfect :nono: they're coo coo lol I couldn't take it...I guess thats what were kinda like huh :lol:

I tried dating one Scorp...thought it would be perfect :nono: they're coo coo lol I couldn't take it...I guess thats what were kinda like huh :lol:
Exactly. I was duped into dating a Scorpio (long story) and aside from me not taking so well to being duped into a date, the guy was a total psycho.:look: He was exactly like me! I guess now I know how I am but I just couldn't take it.:nono:

sensitive.crazy.emotional.stubborn.over-analytical.passionate. not right for a leo smh

So true, not right for Sagittarius either.

I was married to one...NEVER again. Mine was also vindictive. He'd let you think everything was ok after a disagreement, but he was actually plotting his revenge...even if it was weeks or even months later.

About 6 months into our relationship I read in an astrology book that said the Scorp - Sag combo was a "relationship without a future" The book was right.:yep:

My best friend I a Scorpio. I'm a Pisces. We have a love hate relationship. And it's intense. He really is under my skin. I adore him. And despise him. He is much more calm than I am. And he bothers me when I'm excited about something important and he just keeps a serious face the whole time. Our good times are great. Our bad times have us not speaking for months. But we can also go weeks without talking and it's no big deal. He doesn't get angry often

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

My Hubby is a Scorpio.
I love his strengths, b/c I am the complete opposite.- sag
He is VERY responsible financially, and a great provider.
He can be emotionally distant, but is very possessive. He is very jealous, and likes control. Although these are things that I dislike I feel very well taken care of - so, it doesn't bother me. We have been married long enough, and have learned how to balance one another, and compromise. He gives me my space, and is very supportive. I don't have strong complaints about him.
On being analytical, this is probably my biggest pet peeve. It can come across as arrogance.

It is interesting that there are quite a few Scorpio/Leo matches. I am a Leo/Virgo cusp and before I got married I attracted a lot of Scorpio men. What's up with that since those two signs are not the most compatible?

i agree with all of this....i'm a Cancer and Scorpios seem to love me but man they are just as sensitive as I am except they will cut you off with a quickness smh Dont have a Scorpio mad at you- they will shun you out and act like you dont exist Thankfully I havent had to experience it but i've seen it happen smh

Here is the orginal thread. I remembered bc I dated one for almost six years.

here is what I said:

My SO is a scorpio and yes he is very intelligent, very secretive, very sensitive, passionate ( i love it). What gets me is how he guards himself emotionally, so when he lets it out, its like a whole rush of emotion and passion..its hard to explain. The main thing that we conflict is control...I am a leo. Scorpios like to get in your mind mentally imo.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=310559&highlight=scorpio+thread

The bold is a defensive move. at least on my part. I watch you and figure you out...and hold onto that info, you know, in case I need it later...resistance is futile.

I LURVE Cancer men. OMG. LURVE, LURVE, LURVE. Leo men too. Caps are cool peeps.

I cannot stand most Scorpio men. Ugh. They are good times, IYKWIM, but dang. Sensitive, moody, secretive...who needs that around them? I have to contend with myself, and that is enough.

Back