Rough........

This is abuse. Someone who loves or even cares for you, would never want to hurt you. And then tell you that "that's the way sex is supposed to be."

Please get out of this situation OP. It gets worse. I had to figure out the hard way. :nono:

What on earth kinda sex is this?
Bruised all over ur body?
If someone didn't mention sex I would think this thread wasn't even about it.
How do u get bruised like that from sex? Serious question

What on earth kinda sex is this?
Bruised all over ur body?
If someone didn't mention sex I would think this thread wasn't even about it.
How do u get bruised like that from sex? Serious question

Thank you. I'm wondering the same thing.

OP what you're describing sounds like rape not lovemaking.

I think he is over compensating for being poorly endowed,so he needs to be rough.He can't and won't change that and he sounds like a jerk. You need to run. This isn't a bad lover. This is a man with a small package trying to step up the poundage leaving marks on you.You can't teach him anything to remedy that problem.

Reminds me of an episode of sex and the city where that guy pounded into Carrie like he was kneading pizza dough and she couldn't walk or stand up properly the next day. OP, I recommend you make like Usain Bolt ASAP!

OP, get out. He is charming out of bed but that may be just a disguise while he works on controlling your mind in the bedroom...After that? He'll start taking control of the rest of your life.

Massive red flags.

GET OUT. In a public place of course... and stay with a friend for a few nights after you break up. Don't be home alone. He might try something crazy.

Perhaps break up over the phone if you've only known him a short while.

OP where are you? Have our responses scared you/not what you expected?

I would walk away from this kind of guy, actions speak soooo much louder than words, any person that takes pleasure in seeing me in pain is definitely not fit to be in my life. It's your choice OP, he has laid his cards on the table and has told you what his idea of a real man is, is that what you want in your life?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Does he listen to rap music? There's some song with lyrics that go, "I beat the pu$$y up, up, up, up!" I don't like that sort of stuff. I mean once and awhile is okay but to the point where she described sounds like vaginal abuse. Nah uh! Where are you OP?!

Thank you. I'm wondering the same thing.

OP what you're describing sounds like rape not lovemaking.

Unless she says it was not consensual then it is not rape.

But if she wanted sex with him and took part in initiating it; but he got physically rough with her and she didn't enjoy it then it is considered bad sex with a lousy lover. A good lover is attentive to your needs and has the goal of making sure you get yours too.

Back