Quick Poll about Sex

vevster

Mods if this doesn't meet TOS, pls delete.

Just answer YES or NO.....

Do you find that the men you have been intimate with like to

suck your nipples?

Just Yes or NO.

I actually doing it, they usually love it :look:

Yes

Yes they do...but it's kinda odd for me...sucking a flat chest

Eta: odd for me because I'm a big chested girl and don't get much stimulation :look: so I find it odd that they do...flat chested and all

Of course!!!

I don't like sucking nipples though. It felt strange. Maybe because they are so tiny or because I feel like nipples sucking is for women to experience, LOL!

Yeah but the pleasure derived from it has little to do with the size. Us ittybitties would be arsed out! It's all about the nerves in the nipple. Anyway, sucking man breastesses or moobs seems gross lol

ETA- anything hypersexualized on a woman, I dislike on a man. Like men with big butts *barf*

Yeah but the pleasure derived from it has little to do with the size. Us ittybitties would be arsed out! It's all about the nerves in the nipple. Anyway, sucking man breastesses or moobs seems gross lol

ETA- anything hypersexualized on a woman, I dislike on a man. Like men with big butts *barf*

W'ap pale ave'm? Just in case, I know size doesn't matter for women. I just don't like sucking on nipples. :lol: A man with hips and a booty is a no-go for me. :nono: My SO has a nice booty but a nice man booty. :lol: Hips remind of me of the epi of Girlfriends when Joan was dating that man with hips.

W'ap pale ave'm? Just in case, I know size doesn't matter for women. I just don't like sucking on nipples. :lol: A man with hips and a booty is a no-go for me. :nono: My SO has a nice booty but a nice man booty. :lol: Hips remind of me of the epi of Girlfriends when Joan was dating that man with hips.

Big Girly Hips Marcus .... just watched that episode on YT.

I like it when a man does it but if he wants me to do him I will probably break up with him. For some reason I relate that to gay men.. sorry.

Back