OMG!!! Borderline child/hair abuse!!!

No use closing your accounts on myspace and youtube b/c We are on you!!! They should be ashamed!!! If they honestly thought what they were doing was right they wouldn't be hiding like punks... God I hate these ppl.. truly hate child abusers.

I know this may sound rash or extreme, but it did cross my mind yesterday so I'll say it.

2 words: Nancy Grace.

Please don't stone me, it was just a thought. *runs and hides behind wall*

Some people have absolutely no shame when it comes to putting their behavior on display.

How this ever made it online is a mystery to me. Poor child.... :nono:

I could only watch about 5 seconds. I could almost feel that brush on my scalp :(. My sister couldn't watch it either. And who the f**k filmed this?????

http://www.zshare.net/video/62779444b5783af3/

I got this message and link from a fellow LHCF'er who is new. She messaged me thru fotki and shall remain nameless and may reveal herself later if she chooses.

This is the message:
"My sistah I was trying to contact you on LongHairCare forums but it says I dont have sufficient privileges - new account.

Anyhow I heard about you and your efforts to help the little girl who was being abused in the vid that was posted on YouTube.

You'd be surprised how quickly news spreads on the internet.

I hope that your time and efforts as well as all of those who care about that little one will not be in vain.

I'm sure there are quite a few copies of the vids popping up on various sites, but I came across a link to a vid on ZShare that shows not only the vids, but the whole YouTube page showing the older sister's username, her other vids, as well as the comments from those who viewed it.

Here is the link: http://www.zshare.net/video/62779444b5783af3/

Me and my friends are saying a prayer in our heart and hope that everything will work out."

Thankyou for the message.

Last edited:
It seems all posting it to cafemom served to do was illuminate the fact that White folks do the same thing to their children's hair.

ETA: Wow @ those comment. Really, I have 4b textured hair, and I don't remember my hair getting brushed being as bad as all these people say it was. Then again, my grandmother kept my hair in braids too. Just do that if you don't have time for detangling.

Last edited:
http://www.cafemom.com/group/3986/r...hild_abuse_if_you_ask_me_PIOG?next=51#replies

check out this discussion on cafemom in another forum under the racial discussions group. All the black moms really believe that this is just normal and the white moms are agreeing. ONe lady even goes far to say that the mother should have trained her early at the age of two and should have put something on that little girl's butt! Cafemom mothers seem to think that this is okay and I am sooo shocked by the majority opinion there.

Last edited:
My grandma did my hair alot as a child but I don't remember her being THAT rough on my head at even though she would pop me with that comb if I didn't sit still. She just old school like that.

I don't do my daughter's hair like that and it is THICK and very coarse grade of hair. I don't want her to have bad memories of having her hair styled and hate her natural hair. That is not normal.

She wasn't doing anything to the girl's hair..it's like she was just ripping thru it to be mean and she even had this cold mean look on her face for the lil bit I watched. Sad. Ignorant.

There is nothing normal about that video. I have type 4 hair and my mother brushed my hair everytime she combed it and my experience was never like that video. As a matter of fact having my hair combed was a pleasant experience and there were no tears or screaming or cussing. And I had just as much if not more hair than that child.

Any mother who claims this is normal has no idea how to properly care for and comb her daughter's hair.

I can't understand why a mother would continue brushing the hair with the child screaming like that.

And what was she trying to do to the child's hair anyway? She never parted the hair or tried to get it into a ponytail or some kind of hairstyle. She was just randomly ripping thru the child's hair with the brush.

It seemed like she was trying to be mean to the child because she wasn't accomplishing anything other than making the child's hair even more tangled.

I had to go over to cafe mom and post too.
Those are some of the most ignorant ladies I have ever seen and I feel sorry for their kids.
None of them even seem to notice that the kids hair isn't even getting done or that the mother is cursing at her, hitting her and yanking out clumps of hair with that brush.

This is ABSOULUTELY HORRIBLE!!!.. The child maybe overreacting (but i don't think so), but even so, the mom's manner and language is totally abuse. EVEN GROWN WOMAN WOULDN'T EXCEPT THIS so why should this child? Because she's 4-5? She has less rights to receive gentle care?

And whats worse is those cafemoms, especially the black ones. One in particular.. Whenever someone comments on how wrong this is , she asks "ARE YOU BLACK? DO YOU KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF BLACK HAIR?" and then a black african chimes and and basically says yes I do and I never did or would have done that and black Cafemom goes "Well just because your African doesn't mean you know how OTHER black peoples hair are managed and taken care of!"

WHAT!!! DID YOU FINISH H.S CafeMom??? Do you understand that you yourself are a contradiction? You blast someone for not being black and commenting that its abuse, then blast the black people that say its not normal by saying that they don't know all black hair and how its managed?!!

I really think these ladies (ladies used loosely) do this with their own kids if not worse and see themselves when watching this vid. So if they call it abuse, then they call themselves CHILD ABUSERS (which if they do this then they are child abusers) and they don't want to accept it.

THIS IS CHILD ABUSE!!

Hello everyone, I just got a number from the FBI in Michigan for the Internet Crime Complaint Center. The number is 1(800) 251-7581 and there website is http://www.ic3.gov. The operator for the FBI said that the website is 24/7 so send any evidence/information of web accounts, for example, the older daughters YouTube account, because they will act on it immediately. Also, even though these criminals closed their accounts they can still trace their information.

Here's some still captures of the results of "NON ABUSE".

1st pic - Below "mom's" pinky is a bald patch at the nape.

2nd and 3rd CLEARLY show that this kid's hairline has been torn apart.

30xa550.jpg

dy4qzc.jpg

1qrhxh.jpg

People are so %$^@ stupid to believe that this hasn't been happening for quite a while and to be in such denial that this child is being subjected to abusive behavior.

I'm sorry, that this isn't a form of abuse - I can not believe that.

Pfft.

Last edited:
I just looked and the child has a big mark (red patch) in picture number one behind her ear. What is going on? When a child says that I hate you---there probably is some sort of abuse in that situation.

I just looked and the child has a big mark (red patch) in picture number one behind her ear. What is going on? When a child says that I hate you---there probably is some sort of abuse in that situation.

That big red mark I think is a digital mark from pausing the video. But - where the red mark is located is balded and it's normally where you'd think hair SHOULD be growing.

The thing that kills me is the people saying Girl I would have been Stumping her or My Mama did this. And on Cafemon you see what some not all but SOME of white mothers of bi-racial children co-signing to this mess saying Well that is the way it is. Can you believe this. And the other woman that wrote WELCOME to a BLACK FAMILY.?????? WTF. Again I see these women and how they write about their children. Its very eye opening

These women will NEVER make Mensa. Or even Mensa for dummies.
Some of these women should NOT be procreating.
SOME of the (I SAID SOME) white women that are married to Black men on Cafemom are the Seemingly stereotypical (by their writings) are Poor white trashy women(White man's rejects) that married Rooty Poot Black men (Black Women's rejects) and have co-signed to everything NEGATIVE that goes one with SOME Black people because this is all they know and this is all they will ever know. And if you showed them something different they won't believe and think that this is an exception and NOT the norm. Or have the nerve to call the black family that does NOT do this to their children as being Bougie.

And these are some of the SAME stupid chicks that you come across in life stating that they know EVERYTHING about Black Culture and people because they are MARRIED to one and so therefore they have all the inns on Black Folks. Cause they with Ke-LOLO

These are the same women who feel that this behaviour is okay with their children also

The cycle continues.

Yep I said it.

Exactly. That annoys me. What really gets me is the ones that thing they know everything just because they slept with a Black man they know everything about Black people. Like Black knowledge can be transmitted sexually.

The thing that kills me is the people saying Girl I would have been Stumping her or My Mama did this. And on Cafemon you see what some not all but SOME of white mothers of bi-racial children co-signing to this mess saying Well that is the way it is. Can you believe this. And the other woman that wrote WELCOME to a BLACK FAMILY.?????? WTF. Again I see these women and how they write about their children. Its very eye opening

SOME of the (I SAID SOME) white women that are married to Black men on Cafemom are the Seemingly stereotypical (by their writings) are Poor white trashy women(White man's rejects) that married Rooty Poot Black men (Black Women's rejects) and have co-signed to everything NEGATIVE that goes one with SOME Black people because this is all they know and this is all they will ever know. And if you showed them something different they won't believe and think that this is an exception and NOT the norm. Or have the nerve to call the black family that does NOT do this to their children as being Bougie.

And these are some of the SAME stupid chicks that you come across in life stating that they know EVERYTHING about Black Culture and people because they are MARRIED to one and so therefore they have all the inns on Black Folks. Cause they with Ke-LOLO

These are the same women who feel that this behaviour is okay with their children also

The cycle continues.

Yep I said it.

I can hardly comment. I didn't watch the video. I would be too sickened and my blood pressure would be off the chart. The pics above and the description were enough. I know the type of whites (as described by Almaz) would be LOVING this video as proof of their 'superiority'. I am so sad for this child and anyone that has had to go thru this. I CAN'T WAIT for the day that this behavior is regarded as the outlandish abuse that it really is instead of the so called norm for a black family. Deliberately stupid people make me sick.

The cycle continues.

Yep I said it.

You are right and then, they have the nerve to say verbally offensive things and wonder why it is a problem when checked. Out of control.

I can hardly comment. I didn't watch the video. I would be too sickened and my blood pressure would be off the chart. The pics above and the description were enough. I know the type of whites (as described by Almaz) would be LOVING this video as proof of their 'superiority'. I am so sad for this child and anyone that has had to go thru this. I CAN'T WAIT for the day that this behavior is regarded as the outlandish abuse that it really is instead of the so called norm for a black family. Deliberately stupid people make me sick.

I wonder if this would have been the norm if it was a white child with really curly and tangly hair. Would have it be considered absurb or you know that's what happens when you have adversely curly/wavy hair--it just gets tangly.

Back