OMG!!! Borderline child/hair abuse!!!

That is the number one reason I will not pay to see any black comedian. I can't laugh at child abuse, and it's a mainstay of so many routines. I refuse to continue to support normalizing the **** we do to our children in the name of 'love'.

The one that sticks out the most to me was Eddie Griffith.

I felt so bad for him and his sister. I think he was using his comedy routine as a way to release all that anger and hurt. His mother hit him with brooms, spoons, pots, whatever she could get her hands on. She was sitting in the audience laughing, but she had to feel embarrassed as he was discussing it.

For the record, he WASN'T smiling. From the way he was talking it was an everyday occurrence that seemed to go on all the time.

What's happening with this little girl doesn't make any kind of sense at all to me.

she has got to be doing that on purpose, it doesnt even make sense what shes trying to do. brushing highly textured hair all over the place trying to get rid of "knots"??? her hair is highly textured no amount of brushing will allow her to eventually glide a comb through like straight hair.

a little conditioner , water and some love is all she needs. the baby girl has beautiful hair. and its sickening to see a mother do that to a child. even worse that so many black folks have gone through the same ritual thats its now considered normal.

Im just thankful my mother had enough sense to seek education about my hair type. and i hope this family gets some education on the matter.

My mother NEVER combed my hair like that!

What this woman is doing makes no sense whatsoever. None. She's torturing her on purpose.

Trifling *itch!

The one that sticks out the most to me was Eddie Griffith.

I felt so bad for him and his sister. I think he was using his comedy routine as a way to release all that anger and hurt. His mother hit him with brooms, spoons, pots, whatever she could get her hands on. She was sitting in the audience laughing, but she had to feel embarrassed as he was discussing it.

For the record, he WASN'T smiling. From the way he was talking it was an everyday occurrence that seemed to go on all the time.

What's happening with this little girl doesn't make any kind of sense at all to me.
Pots?????

I remember once my mother did abuse me when I was 8 with a strait up beat down, not a regular spanking.

A few days earlier she went into the woods and cut a stick, not a twig, but a STICK. It was so big that it stood up in the corner and it was taller than I was and had a circumference of about 2 inches. I am not exaggerating.

Well I woke my baby brother up b/c I didnt want to take a nap and I threw a tantrum. She came in the bedroom and dragged me off the bed by my ankles and pulled me into the living room and she beat the **** outta me with that stick until it broke. Then she picked up the broken parts and beat me with those. She beat me so bad and so long that my father had to come in there and literally PULL her off me. She said something that I'll also never forget. He said, " What are you trying to do, kill her?" and she said "YEAH YEAH I am! Let me go!!!" and she was struggling to get at me, while I was lying on the floor limp.

I laid there for at least 15 min before I could move. I went to go sit on the porch and I LITERALLY could not sit down b/c it hurt. I had cuts, not welts, but cuts from my neck to my feet and I am not exaggerating. :nono:

This is something I will never forget. Never.

Everytime I remind her of it, she always has amnesia but I know shes lying. She has to remember that.

This is OT but thanks for letting me vent.

Last edited:
Yeah I have heard Comedians can be VERY angry people. I saw that episode with Eddie Griffin. I am sure she expects him to break off something for her also.

After all she the material for a lot of his jokes. And I am sure she is saying SEE

HEEEEE Turned out alright he a strara okay. I did right by my child. Yeah I beat him sometimes.

Okay and I am sure MANY years later when Lil Lauren is all grown up. She will come across this and remember every butt whipping and hair abuse episode and her mother will have SELECTIVE memory:

Lauren I NEVER hit you like that girl what are you talking about. I hardly EVER laid a hand on you. I have friends that I grew up with that got whippings for everything Minor or Major. Now the mother is older and a RESPECTED Elder of the community and now she is acting like she never touched her children in that manner and I am lookin at her like WTH lady you are crazy cause you beat the hell out of your kids everyday.

My Grandmother G-d Bless her even tried to go over and tell her not to be so mean to the kids. But she her kids were by a married man that she thought was going to leave his wife for. He was military and travelled all over Ethiopia and Eritrea at the time so I am sure he had kids all over the country. When she realised that she was NOT going to be Mrs. Colonel she took it out on the children. She got married and treated the kids by her husband like Gold. She sent the older kids she had with the colonel back to the country side to her Grandmothers house and kept the kids in Addis that she had with her new husband because he did not want to be bothered with them.

She would beat those kids everyday now she dont' remember. Hummmmmm

My math PProfessor told me today" Be nice and loving to your kids, or they will grow up and resent you remember you all are going to get old one day and will need your kids to be by your side. She said " Think about when you are about to yell at them that it is a possibility that they will not be here tomorrow LOVE YOUR KIDS. This is true she almost had me in tears today

One of my Uncles owns a bunch of Nursing homes here and the motto on his desk is

Be very kind to your children
For they will choose your Nursing home when you get old

OMG!! 1st DO NOT TALK TO YOUR CHILD THEY ARE TRASH 2nd She is physically hurting her daughter... U cant just use a comb like a hacksaw... we all know u gently comb it out with conditioner... and that poor little girl has no other way to deal with her problems thats why she is screaming and hollaring for someone to give her what she wants... and who in their right mind would video tape this and laugh...

Some ppl do not need to be parents... I feel so sorry for that little girl. Can I adopt her?!?! Her mother has no business raising a child!

wow. I think we are going to find out who this is. This has to be spreading where she is at now. She HAS to be embarassed by now. Kids at the girls school had to have told and showed parents if not by now then I suspect here in the near future.

Maybe he saw the videos.:look: Mediatakeout is pretty popular. If he did see the videos I hope he ripped that woman a new one for treating that child like that (if he is the father).

I wonder how Temperance feels now about uploading those videos? Mama must be so mad at her, she's probably tearing HER butt up with the brush!

I seriously hope this gets more attention. Bet she didn't expect it to negatively blow up like THIS!

His stats is Digusted
Temperance stats is Angry
mom stats is Blessed

If he saw the video then mom would have probably known about it by now, and if she did I doubt that she'd be feeling blessed. Judging by the mom's page she seem like a "I dont give a damn" person and with Temperance, I think she still doesn't see anything wrong with the video and is angry because of the negative (how she sees it) comments/messages that she has gotten.

His stats is Digusted
Temperance stats is Angry
mom stats is Blessed

If he saw the video then mom would have probably known about it by now, and if she did I doubt that she'd be feeling blessed. Judging by the mom's page she seem like a "I dont give a damn" person and with Temperance, I think she still doesn't see anything wrong with the video and is angry because of the negative (how she sees it) comments/messages that she has gotten.

Has she said anything about it??

Pots?????

I remember once my mother did abuse me when I was 8 with a strait up beat down, not a regular spanking.

A few days earlier she went into the woods and cut a stick, not a twig, but a STICK. It was so big that it stood up in the corner and it was taller than I was and had a circumference of about 2 inches. I am not exaggerating.

Well I woke my baby brother up b/c I didnt want to take a nap and I threw a tantrum. She came in the bedroom and dragged me off the bed by my ankles and pulled me into the living room and she beat the **** outta me with that stick until it broke. Then she picked up the broken parts and beat me with those. She beat me so bad and so long that my father had to come in there and literally PULL her off me. She said something that I'll also never forget. He said, " What are you trying to do, kill her?" and she said "YEAH YEAH I am! Let me go!!!" and she was struggling to get at me, while I was lying on the floor limp.

I laid there for at least 15 min before I could move. I went to go sit on the porch and I LITERALLY could not sit down b/c it hurt. I had cuts, not welts, but cuts from my neck to my feet and I am not exaggerating. :nono:

This is something I will never forget. Never.

Everytime I remind her of it, she always has amnesia but I know shes lying. She has to remember that.

This is OT but thanks for letting me vent.

She probably remembers, but is just too embarrassed of her actions to admit it :yep:

That is the most disturbing thing I've seen in a long time. I think she was trying to inflict pain on that baby because all that wasn't necessary. She was just brushing and brushing just to hurt her, wtf! They thought that sh** was funny too!! OMG that makes me so mad.

Yeah I have heard Comedians can be VERY angry people. I saw that episode with Eddie Griffin. I am sure she expects him to break off something for her also.

After all she the material for a lot of his jokes. And I am sure she is saying SEE

HEEEEE Turned out alright he a strara okay. I did right by my child. Yeah I beat him sometimes.

Okay and I am sure MANY years later when Lil Lauren is all grown up. She will come across this and remember every butt whipping and hair abuse episode and her mother will have SELECTIVE memory:

Lauren I NEVER hit you like that girl what are you talking about. I hardly EVER laid a hand on you. I have friends that I grew up with that got whippings for everything Minor or Major. Now the mother is older and a RESPECTED Elder of the community and now she is acting like she never touched her children in that manner and I am lookin at her like WTH lady you are crazy cause you beat the hell out of your kids everyday.

She would beat those kids everyday now she dont' remember. Hummmmmm

she remembers but she's playing the fool now. but then parents don't understand why the children don't want a relationship with them when they grow up :rolleyes:

dammm, i can't imagine my five year old tell me she HATES me. so sad. that baby is gonna have some major issues when she grows up. that's an ignorant mass family to tape some ish like that and laugh about it.

*sigh*
I finally saw the video
My heart couldn't handle it and I closed it after 15 seconds. I wish someone would RIP the weave off that woman's head to see how SHE likes her hair being pulled.

Be careful if going to the Mediatakeout site. My virus scanner alerted the site may have been hacked.

It could also be a false warning.

9086r7.jpg

Be careful if going to the Mediatakeout site. My virus scanner alerted the site may have been hacked.

It could also be a false warning.

9086r7.jpg

That's why I don't go to MTO any more. I used to go all the time until I got a trojan on my work and home laptop that I couldn't get off without bringing it to someone, and I do have anti virus software on both of my computers. Be careful going to that site. It will jack up your computer bad!!!!!!!:wallbash:

Shows where their heads are if she replied with "I got mo money den u" lol.

Apart from a job she has/had at Costco, Tiffany looks like she does amateur modelling or parties for her income.

Last edited:
I went to bed thinking about this video and I woke up with this thing on my mind. DH said I kept talking in my sleep, which is a good indication that I was disturbed before I went to bed.

I really hope they dont sweep this under the rug if the Mom is turned in.

That cannot Possibly be the same woman she looks to fly on her photos. that can't be her

Well okay I clean up well too but DAYUM

OKAy, I don't know what disturbs me more, the people in this video treating this little girl in this video like this or the so called mothers on cafemom. com who all jumped down my throat for giving my opinon on this video. I mean, right when I posted it on that site, you guys, I was the bad guy! To white and black moms alike! People told me that this was normal, I obviously have no experience with dealing with black hair, I needed to mind my own business, people like me make it hard for mothers to be moms these days(WTF!) and I really need to post real abuse and stop wasting all of their time. These were some of the nicer things I was told after posting up this video. I mean, it was like one MOM who agreed with me! Everyone else called themselves jumping down my throat and tearing me a new one and called the little girl spoiled, bad, bratty, and just plain on needing to sit her behind still! I mean people were ruthless yall and that further more disturbs me. So I think that just make me view the world even more evil and cold than I already thought. People dont' care any more, and that makes me want to just give up on people(yes, I'm in a depressed state right now because these days, it's normal for children to be treated this way). God helps us all in this crazy world.

That cannot Possibly be the same woman she looks to fly on her photos. that can't be her

Well okay I clean up well too but DAYUM

I know and the thing is I know a lot of people have been saying it looks like she has a weave but looking through her AND her daughters myspaces it looks like their hair is actully long and healthy so she OBVIOUSLY KNOWSS how to take care of hair, which is worse on her part b/c obviously hurting that poor girl was deliberate!!

OKAy, I don't know what disturbs me more, the people in this video treating this little girl in this video like this or the so called mothers on cafemom. com who all jumped down my throat for giving my opinon on this video. I mean, right when I posted it on that site, you guys, I was the bad guy! To white and black moms alike! People told me that this was normal, I obviously have no experience with dealing with black hair, I needed to mind my own business, people like me make it hard for mothers to be moms these days(WTF!) and I really need to post real abuse and stop wasting all of their time. These were some of the nicer things I was told after posting up this video. I mean, it was like one MOM who agreed with me! Everyone else called themselves jumping down my throat and tearing me a new one and called the little girl spoiled, bad, bratty, and just plain on needing to sit her behind still! I mean people were ruthless yall and that further more disturbs me. So I think that just make me view the world even more evil and cold than I already thought. People dont' care any more, and that makes me want to just give up on people(yes, I'm in a depressed state right now because these days, it's normal for children to be treated this way). God helps us all in this crazy world.
Let me go on there and have your back. You got a link?

Xenax, I PMed you. Check that, use that information to get directly there, because I don't know how to post a link(sorry, not that high tech) but this should do you one better. just use the info I sent you in the PM box. I don't mind.

Back