OMG!!! Borderline child/hair abuse!!!

OMG! I'm shaking and crying at the same time I'm so pissed off! I left 2 comments and flagged their a$$. I'm a teacher and I consider children to be the most amazing gifts. That is shameful!

CG

This is so disturbing to read, that I won't bother my nerves by watching the videos.

I pray that this child can find a loving foster home very soon! And the mother ends up in jail.

Message to mother: If you don't want kids; don't have them. If you do have: LOVE THEM! NO MATTER WHAT!!!!! :wallbash:

BTW, I found the video and just in case it gets shut down again, I will download it off the internet and re upload it.

I understand why all those women at cafemom thought this was normal. Cafemom looks like teen pregnancy central. Everyone is like 16 and pregnant!! At 16 I didn't have the insight I have now at 33, and I didn't have common sense. These women don't appear to either.

I fianlly saw he video..someone posted in on facebook..just really saddend me...and what made it worse is they put a video out for all too see just how ignorant those people are..just sad..

Back