My SO just told me we're not having sex again until I agree to have a baby

Best of luck 5+5. I'm sorry things didn't work out but it sounds like it is for the best. (((((hugs)))))

5+5 everyting will be fine.....but please don't sleep with him again or take his sorry butt back. you're in a fragile state and he maybe trying to think of a way to weasel back into your life and knock you up. know that time heals all wounds.

IMO the fact that he brought up baby then when you opposed and said marriage that he replied we can fix that..this isnt a track that slipped out this is a kid..this shows that if you were a weak minded chick who wouldnt have opposed or brought up marriage he would have did it..if a man loves you he would want you to be under his covering in the event something is to happen to him while being the provider..dump this sob...he foul

Even when it's the right thing to do break-ups hurt like h*ll. Hang in there and know your LHCF sisters are sending you much love

Hi 5+5,
I know I'm late to the discussion -- pretty much everything has been said -- I am glad you're broken up, separated, whatever -- it can provide a lot of perspective. I wish you the best during this difficult time and the love you deserve in the future.

Anyway, this thread got me thinking about a book that was recommended to me that might be helpful to you or anyone:

Women Who Love Too Much (Mass Market Paperback)http://www.amazon.com/Women-Who-Love-Too-Much/dp/0671733419

Review
"An extraordinary self-help book that reads like a page-turning thriller....This beautifully written, intelligent book can help women break the pattern of foolish love." -- Los Angeles Times

"If you constantly find yourself loving men you want to change, Women Who Love Too Much is for you." -- Houston Chronicle

"A message so compelling that those readers who see themselves in the book may well be inspired to follow [Norwood's] 10-point recovery plan.... Norwood conveys the authority and sensitivity of a sister sufferer." -- Philadelphia Inquirer

"Even if you're not a woman who loves too much, the book is a reminder that we indeed make our lives and that love is supposed to be a happy event." -- Boston Herald

"How to distinguish between unwise loving and healthy loving is what Norwood sets out to do.... Every woman, no matter how healthy her relationships with men may be, may see a bit of herself in this book." -- Star Publications --This text refers to the Paperback edition.

Product Description
Helps women who tend to be attracted to emotionally unavailable or abusive men to recognize and change the way they love through case histories and gentle advice. Reissue.

Last edited:
chile, puleez....u got me phucked up...... *lights me a newport*

first of all, he's been talkin to somebody...uh huh...imma need u to understand dat. someone filled his head wif dat bullshyt. so he came home wif his nuts in his hands and wants to "put his foot down"...den go to bed snorin n shyt wif his thumb in his mouth.....get da phuck outta dodd wif da bullshyt.

he wants you to have his baby cuz he ready n blah blah blah...then he threatens to cut off da dyck supply? see, i woulda been like... iight den...rolled ova to da night stand, pulled out my dildo n got busy layin in bed right next to him, gettin it in while he snorin n shyt...got my nut, lit me a newport n carried my happy arse right on to sleep...basically sayin phuck u and i got dis.

if it's meant to be, then he'll be back. otherwise, let da bama pick up his dyck, kick rocks n keept it movin. betta u be hurt now than comin back on da board postin shyt like... "well, i had da baby and he done up jumped da boogie n married someone else" type shyt....see what i'm sayin. it ain't like u can't dyck elsewhere.

but fa real, it's all about respect in this game, and he didn't give you any. if he loved you and respected you as his woman, he wouldn't have came at you like that, cuz see, it's not all about HIM, it's about YALL, if you're a couple. He made it all about him, not thinkin u da one dat gotta carry da child for nine months, gain weight and all da other shyt dat comes along with it. gotta stay home, breast feed, and still phuck him at night and blah blah blah...damn da bu'shyt...

i wish a mu'phucka would tell me to have a baby or no dyck....

first of all, he's been talkin to somebody...uh huh...imma need u to understand dat. someone filled his head wif dat bullshyt. so he came home wif his nuts in his hands and wants to "put his foot down"...den go to bed snorin n shyt wif his thumb in his mouth.....get da phuck outta dodd wif da bullshyt.

he wants you to have his baby cuz he ready n blah blah blah...then he threatens to cut off da dyck supply? see, i woulda been like... iight den...rolled ova to da night stand, pulled out my dildo n got busy layin in bed right next to him, gettin it in while he snorin n shyt...got my nut, lit me a newport n carried my happy arse right on to sleep...basically sayin phuck u and i got dis.

if it's meant to be, then he'll be back. otherwise, let da bama pick up his dyck, kick rocks n keept it movin. betta u be hurt now than comin back on da board postin shyt like... "well, i had da baby and he done up jumped da boogie n married someone else" type shyt....see what i'm sayin. it ain't like u can't dyck elsewhere.

but fa real, it's all about respect in this game, and he didn't give you any. if he loved you and respected you as his woman, he wouldn't have came at you like that, cuz see, it's not all about HIM, it's about YALL, if you're a couple. He made it all about him, not thinkin u da one dat gotta carry da child for nine months, gain weight and all da other shyt dat comes along with it. gotta stay home, breast feed, and still phuck him at night and blah blah blah...damn da bu'shyt...

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Thanks I needed that!

I don't know where or how you came by your skills, but I can only pray that when I face an emotional crisis, "the LHCF Medea" will come to my rescue as you have for OP. :notworthy:

Well I don't think it is wise to marry someone who wants to use sex as a weapon to make the biggest decisions of your life. And I doubt that he is going to gett you to pledge you unwavering love to him by forcing you into this situation. I would definitely be using bc and reeveluating this relationship

Yes I think it's a game. Because how long is a couple NOT going to have sex that has been sexually active. It's a ploy to get you pregnant and NOT marry you.

OP I'd worry about him getting you pregnant and if anyone thinks being a single parent is even an option should take a visit to their local juvenile court system.

The things you've posted about him seem a tad troubling. I don't think he's worth the effort and the "rough times". If it's rough now, what will marriage be like?

well i know this has been said and done, but i read this completely different than almost all of you.

yes he's playing mind games with the baby deal. but i dont see that as much different as the "i'll marry you but only if you become xyz." to me, they are both one in the same-- both ultimatums and signs that neither one of them are ready to be married to the person they're with, just the idea of the person they can become.

been there, done that, never works.

so, sorry. can't ride thelma and louise style on this one.

Is he dying or something? :lol:
On the less comical side of it... I hope this doesnt seem brazen, but has he have you seen his clean bill of health? ( especially HIV and stds..) It would concern me if a man insisted on something that way without actually proposing marriage meaning ring and all. These days you just can't trust anyone...

Back