VENT!! Sick and Tired of Guys Trying to Pressure Me Into Having Sex!!!

You know, I always say that it's cheaper for me to be in a relationship (I don't buy as much then, the man usually does) and it's probably more expensive for a man to be in a relationship (b/c typically they are expected to pay for things). BUT, I don't mean that in the sense that I am materialistic and want someone who is gonna buy buy buy. I'm not demanding dinners at 5 star restaurants, expensive jewelry, and dozens of roses with every date, etc...although that would be nice!!! :yep: I like the simple things that some of you all have mentioned...the park, coffee/tea date, maybe a little jazz lounge...basically, time where we can TALK and get to KNOW each other. I know it can be expensive to date and I am understanding of that...I am just SICK of a guy always trying to get in my pants without knowing me or putting any work in...ugh!

Anywho, this thread has really got me to thinkin about what I can do to put a stop to these types of advances. The feedback has been great!

I totally agree. I try to avoid the "at home date" thing. Or I at least try to make it a causual hang out by bringing my friends (with his friends there). But unfortunately for me that didn't even work. I brought 2 of my friends over there to chill (with dude I was talking about earlier) and his roomates. This man is over there sticking out his tounge to me on the sly. And of course he asked me to go to his room but I declined. And this was only our 2nd time chilling together after we met. :nono:

I know that wasn't meant to be funny but I laughed outloud :lachen::lachen:

Update....the one who sent me over the top...basically called me a lesbian...well, just found out he's married!!!!!!! Lord have mercy! I forgot who, but someone in this thread called it! Ugh, what a dog!

Update....the one who sent me over the top...basically called me a lesbian...well, just found out he's married!!!!!!! Lord have mercy! I forgot who, but someone in this thread called it! Ugh, what a dog!

Wow...that explains why he was so nasty! He's trying to get in and get out! I feel sorry for his wife. He's prob. bringing her all kinds of stuff home!:perplexed

Back when I was in high school, I met this guy at the mall. We talked on the phone and all he would talk about was sex. I told him that I was saving myself for marriage. Guess what he said? "Can you do me a favor and forget my number?" I just said "Okay" and hung up.

I have also met guys who blew me off because of my sexual stance to wait until marriage. There's only been one guy (my ex-boyfriend) who has been understanding, however, I do not feel he is husband material for me. I'm sure God will bring along the right man for me to marry, or, He'll bless me in my singleness/celibacy.

I'm proud of you girl.. Don't get to discourage though, there are some good ones out there. Don't look for him bury yourself in yourself. When your on a self high(career, heath, happiness, and meditation oh and can't forget hair:yep:) he will find you, and he will be willing to put in work for the cookie.

Right before I got with my current SO I was going through celibacy. I actually had a 36 year old man say to me..."well there are other holes":blush::perplexed:nono::wallbash::whip::catfight::catfight:

OMG!! I was just asking my friend if I gave off a "Ho Vibe" or something?!? :rolleyes: I was like why do all the men I encounter just want to get in my drawls? I was telling my grandma that its sooo hard out here and I get really discouraged dating, positioning myself for a future spouse because these men out here are idiots. She shook her head and told me that men nowadays have no home training, and if their parents didn't instill any morales in them, they act this way. I feel like the men that expect booty up front have gotten it from loose women way too many times in the past...what's up with that?!

Back