Midback 2008 Challenge

I will get to MIDBACK in 2008! :yep: I just below collarbone and need 8 more inches to get there!

Count me IN!!!!!!!!!

Id like to give it a try! Im just 2 inched beyond shoulder length..................So here I go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Count me in! I recently had a setback when a stylist chopped off 4-5 inches. I just made BSL & didn't have the chance to enjoy it.:sad:

Last edited:
sign me up! I thought i'd be there by Dec.08(not giving up on that idea) but I've had some shedding issues.

Attachments

• 175847450501_0_0.jpg
    175847450501_0_0.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 175847899013_0_0.jpg
    175847899013_0_0.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 142359590661_290vi-th.jpg
    142359590661_290vi-th.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 116
I wanna join!:weird:

I was supposed to be MBL by June 2007, my 21st bday, but the crazy ***** that does my hair "trimmed" off two inches....my hair grows barely 1/4 in a month so my new goal is 12/08.

Sign me up for the Hair grow jubilee, write my name on the roll... Just had a southern baptist moment, excuse me :lachen:but seriously, I'm in! This will be my 1st challenge and I'm so excited...in case you haven't noticed, I like to sing a lot :grin:. I guess my goal w/b MBL by 4/08, hopefully that'll be my b-day gift to myself! If not, I'll shoot for July and if not July, December. I have nothing but time!

Last edited:
Could you add me to the list? I'd like to be part of this challenge. I think I could make it to MBL by May 2008 by doing just what I'm doing now. I've had to push back the goal date judging by my current status. But if I make MBL earlier than May, I'm not gonna complain.

Last edited:
I want to sign up...I honestly couldn't see myself joining this challenge a year ago, but I'm maybe a 1/4 inch from BSL. I should be completely covering the bra by December. Since my hair grows slowly and I like to trim, I'll give myself until July of '08 to reach Midback :grin:.

**Rubs hands together**

Count me in for this one! I too, wouldn't have thought it possible a year ago, but my hair has been doing some amazing things lately.

Okay mid back by 1/08. Well like my Mom always says, nothing beats a failure but a try.

So I will try it, if I don't make it I should be pretty darn close, so count me in.

MSCOCOFACE mid-back Jan '08 (Stretched that is :yep:)

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!!!!!!

:wave: Welcome ladies to the MB 08 Challenge.

I have added your names to the list.

I will no longer be participating in this challenge since I've cut my hair to collar bone length, however, this thread will be my inspiration. So please ladies, keep the names coming and start giving updates!

I am definitely down....I dont have a pic yet cause I just joined and i have a twist set...lol....anywho my goal date is 12/08

Happy Growing ladies:yawn:

IM IN ON THIS!!!! :grin: IM BRAIDING MY HAIR STRAIGHT TO THE BACK ( im already doing this ) & keep using my MN & BT mixture.

:wave: Welcome ladies to the MB 08 Challenge.

I have added your names to the list.

I will no longer be participating in this challenge since I've cut my hair to collar bone length, however, this thread will be my inspiration. So please ladies, keep the names coming and start giving updates!

I knew you were going to cut your hair. Does it seem healthier now? It looks beautiful. :yep: You're not getting out of MBL that quickly. :nono: :D Now you're officially in the MBL 2009 challenge. :) :)

Back