Midback 2008 Challenge

RabiaElaine said:
I think if I can get to MBL, I will stop there. WL will be too much to handle. I can't believe I'm even considering MBL, a couple of years ago I'd think I could never achieve that!

I know, it surely feels good to realize that we have realistic options like this! I was thinking about this the other day, how I would have never even entertained the thought of achieving anything past bsl a few years ago :)

Welcome ladies to MB 08 challenge:yay:

Goldenbreeze
Mytialpn
Lafaraone
Luna916
RunRunRunner

Your names have been added to the list.

I am about BSL. I would like to be added and shoot for the 1/08 goal. I may trim off a couple of inches before then so if I do I may have to push the date back.

I'm in and this is my starting pic ( avatar ) but I will have to make it 12/08, since I'm between SL and APL. My goal was just BSL because I don't believe I can be midback, but I guess midback is a great challenge.

Last edited:
oooh..COUNT ME IN!!

I believe....i hope...im wishin...for BSL in September.... And if all goes to plan....and according to my careful calculations, I could be full Midback by APR '08.

we shall see, we shall see :cool:

Welcome to the MB08 challenge:wave::

WhitneySimone
Pixel Lady
Afrolinda
Whimsy
MsLaLa

Y'all have been added to the list!

Hi everyone I'm a newbie , this sounds like a great challenge I was wondering if it is to last to join in. I am currently at BSL .

Last edited:
Ok, I'm in. I just relaxed yesterday and I have graduated to SL. My date will be 12/08. Wish me luck, :blondboob :p. I'll try to post updated pics as soon as I can. I'm so bad when it comes to that.

Hey, please count me in on this one. I'm not yet APL so I guess Dec 08 would be my target. That makes me breathe a lot easier. :) My siggy pic is current.

Welcome to the MB 08 Challenge :wave: :

BlackPearl1
AlwayzL8
onpoint
motherx2esq
Queenvdb
leah381
tnorenberg
Lavendar

You names have been included on the list.

Good luck

I Would LOVE To join this challenge! It would be my first challenge that I have joined since joining LHCF!! I now have my first goal! :D

Hi Ineedhair thank for adding me to the list . :thumbsup: :clapping: this is my first challenge since joining LHCF and I was wondering if I can get some more details on this challenge. Thanks alot

Okay ladies, I'm in this challenge..
My current length is my avatar picture, so I will aim for 12/08 as my goal date for MBL. This will be a stretch but I hope I can make it.. :) :)

BlackPearl1 said:
Hi Ineedhair thank for adding me to the list . :thumbsup: :clapping: this is my first challenge since joining LHCF and I was wondering if I can get some more details on this challenge. Thanks alot

Your welcome BlackPearl1. This challenge is for anyone that wants to get to MB by the end of next year. The only requirement for this challenge is that you keep your healthy while retaining growth.

I gave target takes to make it more challenging but if you don't make it by the target date, you have to the end of 08. Also, bump this thread to keep us posted of your progress.

BTW: Since you are at BSL,your target date is 1/08 :D .

i'm in....i think this is a more realistic goal for me that WL.....so let's do it to it!

Back