Lordt, Felipe Done Cheated On Whitney (naptural 85)!

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
100609106_10158290339933908_1987919123258015744_n.jpg

99289453_10158290340358908_2481759646977622016_n.jpg

She sounds like she's dealing with this relatively well. I wish Whitney all the best and Felipe all the worst. Then there's that trifling :moon: subscriber who "loved her so much" that she had to :censored: her husband. I guess she figured since she couldn't have Whit's hair then she'd have her husband ole dirty bussdown.

Does Felipe have a job?
This! When I used to watch her back in the day I don't think he had one and there was always talk about her taking on more projects (she was like a graphic designer or engineer or something?) along with her youtube channel so they could "live the good life" and he would just be nodding along. Then later I saw some pics of him in scrubs and there was brief talk of him becoming a nurse. Then crickets. Hope the side chick will take care of him.

This! When I used to watch her back in the day I don't think he had one and there was always talk about her taking on more projects (she was like a graphic designer or engineer or something?) along with her youtube channel so they could "live the good life" and he would just be nodding along. Then later I saw some pics of him in scrubs and there was brief talk of him becoming a nurse. Then crickets. Hope the side chick will take care of him.

He is a leech in every sense of the word. He couldn’t even get his own side piece, he had to fish out of Whitney’s subscriber pool. Getting free meow off the strength of his wife having nice hair. :confused: Just a BUM.

He is a leech in every sense of the word. He couldn’t even get his own side piece, he had to fish out of Whitney’s subscriber pool. Getting free meow off the strength of his wife having nice hair. :confused: Just a BUM.
I was trying to say this in two sentences or less but it wasn't coming out but YES! If it wasn't for Whitney nobody would have paid his dusty dough-ey :moon: nan bit of attention.

Well. Damn. I never liked the cut of his jib in videos but I didn't think he would do ole girl like that. And he's the worst kind of heaux. A heaux too lazy to look for tail so he fishes out of his partner's acquaintance pool. Nothing like a 2 for 1 heartbreak deal :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The important thing is she made a choice to remove herself and her kids from a toxic situation even if it took 15 years. Better late than never and I hope this inspires more women to leave toxic relationships.

Man... I suspected something up when he didn't make an appearance in any of her social media for months, but this is so disappointing. I hope Whitney's heart heals and that she absolutely flourishes when she recovers from this. I hope the kids are happy and that they can adjust. Filipe should be nothing but ashamed smh.

Last edited:
Im not shocked whatsover. Folks like to romanticize “I married my highschool sweetheart” but from my observations 99% of those situations are tumultuous and toxic AF. Add that with being a family vlogger, not wanting another child, and an unmotivated bum? Ticking time bomb. She didn’t deserve this but guru or not with that type of set up and history, it was bound to happen. Im glad she left. And she knew what she was doing...”Please don’t say anything mean spirited towards him as he is their child’s father” girl boo ok :rofl: you know exactly what’s going to happen now :lol: Hes going to be doxxed hardcore. If she truly desired that she would have kept all those juicy details to herself.

Last edited:
I’m heartbroken for her. I’ve been a subscriber for years. Another example of not envying others relationships. Most are miserable or toxic but the participants will never tell you that until something like this happens.

So true. I used to be one of those that were like awwwwwww. Look at Maryam and Hunter, the Nigerian woman and her Southern redneck husband. Six years ago on Youtube it was look at us and our lives. Now, they are in the middle of a nasty divorce and she has to look for a place to live. Jamie and Nicky last year and their epic breakup. I just think, don't monetize your relationships or put them out there on social media, not everyone watching wishes you well and will actively plot your downfall.

Best,
Almond Eyes

So true. I used to be one of those that were like awwwwwww. Look at Maryam and Hunter, the Nigerian woman and her Southern redneck husband. Six years ago on Youtube it was look at us and our lives. Now, they are in the middle of a nasty divorce and she has to look for a place to live. Jamie and Nicky last year and their epic breakup. I just think, don't monetize your relationships or put them out there on social media, not everyone watching wishes you well and will actively plot your downfall.

Best,
Almond Eyes
Amen! Well said. When I get married (and I have a feeling it’s gonna happen sooner rather than later :yep:) I’m not gonna post my relationship all over social media. I don’t care if family and friends post our pics. That’s them. Maybe for our 25 year anniversary I’ll change my profile pic to include him. :look: Dassit.

This situation is just so sad. He seems like such a good guy and loving committed dad. I thought his absence was because he got busier and busier at work.... since he became an RN and worked in the hospital she was bearing the burden of caring for the kids more. Sounds like he developed something deeper for someone else ... because she said she wasn’t sure if the cheating was physical (ie she is not sure if he was having sex) but even therapy couldn’t save it.... Man that stings hard!! That will make you question your whole life.... I wish her peace and strength .... I don’t wish him any bad actually ,.. just very sad that he destroyed his family like this. In my experience, people that do this feel enough guilt and torment that there is no need to send anymore bad vibes their way. Ive always followed him on IG and his recent posts are either alone, with his parents/family, or at work... seemed so strange.

Last edited:
Back