Pretty people get cheated on too!

Some men cheat.You can be beautiful,ugly,fat,tall,or small.If he is the type to cheat,then he will cheat.It has NOTHING to do with you.Please don't ever let a man convince you that its your fault.YES,some men are unhappy,but if they Love you,if they RESPECT you as a human then they will try to work it out,or breakup with you.
Love does not hurt.
Its never that complicated.

People only treat you how you let them.
Halle should have left the FIRST time that her husband cheated,not a year and 50+ women later.

Women and men do not think a like and to fully understand cheating from a male perspective you have to try and think like one.

Stated as it has been told to me by men speaking candidly, "old pu##@ is simply #$@%# that you've gotten used to". To a man that has seen the same pretty or beautiful face every day for x number of years (or in some cases months), a new pretty/beautiful face trumps the familiar. The high from most things eventually wears off, whether that's cocaine or a woman. The thing most likely to keep a man from cheating is a genuine respect, love, and sense of loyalty. Keeping yourself looking fly and sexy of course never hurts :grin:

My mother's advice to me was always be learning and growing. That way I'm never the same exact person I was 5 years prior and I always have something to bring to the table. It's a sad day for some people when they can predict everything that will ever exit the mouth of their partner. She also told me to marry a man who genuinely loves me, my personality, my quirky habits, all of it. I also believe that instilling a deep fear in your man will also helps :look: One thing my ex never did was cheat (as far as I know), because he knew I would catch him and he knew precisely what the consequences would be. I was very candid about cheating and how I feel about that behavior.

....and as the famous saying goes....

"Show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you a man who is tired of f***ing her!" :lachen:

Bruce Willis said this about Demi Moore:ohwell:...I think women should ration the "goods",u know...keep them interested...like my brothers always told me,the chase is better than the catch:rolleyes::look:...

I was going to say the exact same thing...Halle Berry. Shes' one of the most beautiful women in the world (IMO), but she still ended up with a loser guy who cheated on her (not just once!) multiple times! :nono: Don't even get me started on her past relationship with David Justice... :(

Other examples:
-Jennifer Aniston
-Jackie Kennedy
-Princess Diana
-Britney Spears

That just goes to show you, that it doesn't matter how much money, fame, or beauty you possess, you can STILL be cheated on, or treated like crap. :(

Hmmm...I don't find any of those women attractive/beautiful....famous, yes....rich, yes....but not beautiful.

Wow...most of the responses here seem to point to the fact that most women think a man's cheating is the fault of the woman being cheated on. No matter how pretty, how ugly, how you put it down or don't put it down, how nice, how mean, how fine, how fat you happen to be to a man has no bearing on whether or not he'll cheat. IT IS a reflection of him and him alone.

Wow...most of the responses here seem to point to the fact that most women think a man's cheating is the fault of the woman being cheated on. No matter how pretty, how ugly, how you put it down or don't put it down, how nice, how mean, how fine, how fat you happen to be to a man has no bearing on whether or not he'll cheat. IT IS a reflection of him and him alone.

How did you arrive to that conclusion? :perplexed Most posters said that men will cheat regardless. :perplexed

Sometimes the cheater is just a cheater. Sometimes the "cheatee" is just a pretty face. THere are lots of things that could make a person cheat but int he end the cheater is a cheater. Why not commmunicate or attempt? Why not just leave?:ohwell:

Men will cheat if you are a top notch dime. I really think most people cheat when they are missing something they want or feel they need. Looks are good to have but they aren't going to keep a man. ****y is *****y to a man and when the lights go out they can't see how pretty you are any way.

Girl I am fine as heck and I have been cheated on. Looks isn't what determines whether a person will be faithful or not. It is up to each individual to value themselves, the person they are committed to, and their relationship enough to not cheat. Q

Girl I am fine as heck and I have been cheated on. Looks isn't what determines whether a person will be faithful or not. It is up to each individual to value themselves, the person they are committed to, and their relationship enough to not cheat. Q

I hear that, Queeny!

Princess I don't think I am a hater either...:ohwell:

Reslnt1, why are you talking about yourself like that? You are pretty. Is that how YOU are? I think that those are stereotypes. IMO, some of the most beautiful people have the largest insecurities.

This is true. Beauty does not cure emotional problems or unhealthy relationships.

....and as the famous saying goes....

"Show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you a man who is tired of f***ing her!" :lachen:

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa**:lachen:

this statement could fold both ways... :look:I wish more women could/would admit it...(nother thread, I know...:blush:)

Back