Pretty people get cheated on too!

Do anyone believe that it doesn't matter what you look like, you can be the most beautifulest person in the world and you can still be cheated on, or be treated like crap?

and what makes the other want to cheat?

I totally believe that. The prettiest people do the ugliest things (Kanye) so how do we know it's not their personalities at fault? You could be the most flawless thing on earth and still have an ugly heart, tu sabes? That isn't the only reason though. People treat others like crap because they think they can, because the other person lets them, because they don't like themselves so they want others to feel as low as they do, & the list goes on & on.

i think being cheated on has nothing to do with if you are pretty or not cause when someone cheats it is usually THEIR issues wanting to have their cake and eat it too

if it was a case of them being dumped over and over and over then maybe its a case of them not being able to keep a man :look:

Whooaa. Even if you ARE bringing more to the table than a pretty face, it can happen. Most (if not all) men cheat for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with the woman they are in a relationship with.

I believe this.

I hear that Halle is very self-absorbed and hard to be in a relationship with. I also heard that ******* Halle was like taking your penis on a drag on a rug :perplexed

Anywho, people don't realize that pretty gets 'em but substance keeps em.

I believe this.

I hear that Halle is very self-absorbed and hard to be in a relationship with. I also heard that ******* Halle was like taking your penis on a drag on a rug :perplexed

Damn and ouch:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I believe this.

i bet its women who made this up or it might be men who knows but bottom line someone who is in some way in envy of her im no big halle berry fan (she's aiight :look:) but some things are just ...you know i mean how would they really know that for real?

o btw i heard billy bob said fukcing angelina jolie is like fukcing a couch :look:

i bet its women who made this up or it might be men who knows but bottom line someone who is in some way in envy of her im no big halle berry fan (she's aiight :look:) but some things are just ...you know i mean how would they really know that for real?

o btw i heard billy bob said fukcing angelina jolie is like fukcing a couch :look:

I can't help what I heard. But, I didn't dismiss so harshly seeing how she went through so much with her past relationships; I just thought that MAYBE it carried over.

Being Halle Berry doesn't ban you from having a dry vagina nor will it mean that everything negative said about you is the result of some hater. EVERYONE does not hate on pretty people. Oh well, we take it with a grain of salt:rolleyes:

I can't help what I heard. But, I didn't dismiss so harshly seeing how she went through so much with her past relationships; I just thought that MAYBE it carried over.

Being Halle Berry doesn't ban you from having a dry vagina nor will it mean that everything negative said about you is the result of some hater. EVERYONE does not hate on pretty people. Oh well, we take it with a grain of salt:rolleyes:

K-Y does wonders.

For what it's worth, I didn't think your a hater. :nono:

Last edited:
the problem with "pretty" people is that they think that their prettiness is all that they need to maintain inorder to keep a man interested since thats what got them the man in the first place......many of them either lack confidence or have waaaayyy too much

the problem with "pretty" people is that they think that their prettiness is all that they need to maintain inorder to keep a man interested since thats what got them the man in the first place......many of them either lack confidence or have waaaayyy too much
And that is the truth!

Princess I don't think I am a hater either...:ohwell:

Reslnt1, why are you talking about yourself like that? You are pretty. Is that how YOU are? I think that those are stereotypes. IMO, some of the most beautiful people have the largest insecurities.

I believe this.

I heard the SAME thing!

Princess I don't think I am a hater either...:ohwell:

Reslnt1, why are you talking about yourself like that? You are pretty. Is that how YOU are? I think that those are stereotypes. IMO, some of the most beautiful people have the largest insecurities.

i aint gonna lie......i used to be like that until i saw many people that some would consider less attractive getting married and their men treating them like queens........while i was sitting there thinking that with a mirror to my face, all the men were being scooped up by women who had waaayyyyy better personalities.....i just spoke to my ex of 7/8 years ago.....and he always commends me on how much he has seen me grow for the better

It's not always about the woman. If a man wants to cheat he'll cheat no matter who you are or what you look like.
We should only get involved with quality men that don't cheat habitually... (How easy is that :grin:)

i did not say YOU were a hater i was just commenting on what other people you've heard saying note the 'they' i used, not 'You' that is why i also added what i have heard about angelina jolie wondering how do these pple know how they are in bed...merely a discussion of all this hearsay that all.

It's not always about the woman. If a man wants to cheat he'll cheat no matter who you are or what you look like.
We should only get involved with quality men that don't cheat habitually... (How easy is that :grin:)

I think it's easier than most realize.

I think it's easier than most realize.

I hope you're right. Well, I'm almost 100% sure that no man that I've been involved with has cheated on me. Maybe one, but he's history now anyway...
I just couldn't tolerate that... :nono:
We have to show them and tell them upfront what we won't tolerate and make sure they know we're not afraid to drop them quickly if they misbehave...

I think people cheat in general bc they are insecure with themselves and they are being selfish. Instead of ending the relationship or telling their mate what they feel, they go out and cheat with somebody so that they can feel good, wanted or whatever. I get sick of hearing people using excuses (and if you use anything except saying why its your fault, which can be hard, it is an excuse). The problem is that they need to reevaluate whats going on within themselves. Because a real person would end the relationship or acknowledge the problem instead of cheat.

i aint gonna lie......i used to be like that until i saw many people that some would consider less attractive getting married and their men treating them like queens........while i was sitting there thinking that with a mirror to my face, all the men were being scooped up by women who had waaayyyyy better personalities.....i just spoke to my ex of 7/8 years ago.....and he always commends me on how much he has seen me grow for the better

That was me too. Nasty attitude + relatively attractive = no mans for long for me. I have now changed my formula up LOL!

But back OT pretty + good attitude = possibly cheated on as well.

I still think you are Plenty :yep:.

Looks don't prevent a person from cheating. Look at Halle. Almost every man she's been with has cheated on her or beat her

On the flip side there are some super unattractive people that have the most devoted spouses/partners. Looks fade in time and what really matters is what's on the inside.

:lachen:@ the bold.

i agree that looks fade in time and should not be the sole basis for a long-term relationship or marriage.

Back