*~*~lhcf Black Love Connection*~*~

IMG_0519.JPG

Great thread!
I had to post my brother on here.
He is an absolute sweetheart. He is not my biological brother, but I have known him since I was in undergrad. He just finished his Masters degree in Biological Science and will be starting medical school in the fall, so he will be broke for a minute, but has great earning potential.

He just moved to the Atlanta area and is looking to meet a nice lady. Very hardworking and can keep a job :lol:

Stats:

Height: 5'10
Children: 0
Orientation: Straight
Religion: Christian ( attends church regularly)
Talents: Plays the piano and is musically gifted

* Special remarks: Family orientated, sincere, academically and financially motivated and has a great sense of humor.

ETA:
Likes soccer and sports. Was born in Ghana/raised in US and has a very worldly and multicultural outlook. Likes to read, laugh and have fun.

Last edited:
How tall is EB #1? What type of woman does he like (physically)? I have a friend who just turned 28, works in finance, very pretty, smart, successful, etc. Lol, she will prob be mad if she knew I'm putting her out there, I don't even know if she's looking lol.

6'0

His words:

"Preference in women is slim - medium. Hopefully have a shapely rare end"

I have a cousin in NC, professor at one of the local colleges (yes, has a PhD) who would be dead set against this, but I'm gonna ask for his permission.

I have a 19 year old (nearly 20) brother to unload. He is employed, in college, has a car and his own place. Has 2 bank accounts, a savings account, good credit, and some land owned in Louisiana. Will travel for position.

Let me try to get a pic.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh I have a best friend too. 25 years old, in college for engineering. He has some money issues but he is learning a working on them. He is the sweetest man you will ever meet, will help you with your hair, and go shopping with you. Just dont take his advice, only pretend like you are listening :look:. Located in Detroit.

Mortons, where are you hiding these men? Keeping postin' girl! :yep:

:yep: This thread should be a sticky!

I was just about to ask if we can get it placed permanently. U read my mind.

I have plenty of single friends in Chicago,but I don't have their pics on my computer...Off to ask permission and collect photos.

Eligible Bachelor No. 3

Mr. Eclectic, Black and Proud

n1374026199_34434_465.jpg

n1374026199_212474_2716.jpg

n1374026199_65301_4932.jpg

8229_1252401234847_1374026199_711920_2134601_n.jpg

Favorite Book: Hill Harper's Letters to a Young Brother
Interests: Poetry, Reading, Love, Happiness, Living Life

***I just received his approval and am in the process of confirming other important details like post-education, profession, and what's he's looking for.***

I will update accordingly. I went to school with this young lad and he is very proud of his Haitian and black heritage. He sort of reminds me of Wyclef Jean, but more easy on the eyes.

Eligible Bachelor No. 4 to come...

Eligible Bachelor No. 4

Mr. Philosophical

...HAS BEEN MATCHED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Eligible Bachelor #5 to follow...

Last edited:
Some of you ladies said you like nerds. There are 2 single black guys in my department (physics) one is 25 and I don't know the other one's age, but he's under 25, I'm pretty sure. The 25 y o is foreign, about 6' tall, and the american one is about 5'9-10".
I'll arrange contact in a roundabout way if anyone is interested. All parties are in nyc, btw.

Out of curiosity, where are you? And are they astrophysicists, the hottest of all physicists?

BINGO! thats whats I'm saying, nobody is putting their money where their mouth is. They love this idea but arent contributing to it. Wheres the collective effort? Everybody knows somebody, everybody in your life aint married.

I don't have that many friends. And the guys I know, um, I wouldn't really want to put them on y'all.

Last edited:
Damn, too bad they're all so far away. Bach #4 caught my eye. he's a cutie.

I don't know any men that are single, most of them are married or in long term relationships with women I like and respect.

Well I subscribed... I will be adding a few men that I know... but I wish I lived in NYC right about now!!! I'm in Texas btw!!

Last edited:
I'm about to review this thread too. I actually don't know any eligible men... and I have a family FULL of women - no brothers, just one jailbird cousin no one is gonna want. :look:

Well I subscribed... I will be adding a few men that I know... but I wish I lived in NYC right about now!!! I'm in Texas btw!!

I know an intelligent brother who is an attorney for a major IP law firm in Silicon Valley, California who has ties to Texas; Houston to be exact. He went to an HBCU in TX and intends on returning one day. He's 28, graduated from an Ivy league law school and loves his go-go music (he also has ties to D.C.).

I would have posted his pictures but doubt he would let me. If you want, feel free to contact me for more info on this brother. :grin:

^^^ Awww, it's funny (and cute) that y'all both know him and, in fact, may know each other.

eta: Shoot, I'm 28 and went to an Ivy, y'all might know me too. :lachen:

Last edited:
o just so u ladies know, every guy posted on here does not have to have a degree but a stable job is required lol. so dont think you cant post ur guy because he doesnt have a degree. eveybody aint gon have one.

I know an intelligent brother who is an attorney for a major IP law firm in Silicon Valley, California who has ties to Texas; Houston to be exact. He went to an HBCU in TX and intends on returning one day. He's 28, graduated from an Ivy league law school and loves his go-go music (he also has ties to D.C.).

I would have posted his pictures but doubt he would let me. If you want, feel free to contact me for more info on this brother. :grin:

Damn Rasafarai...you have the man dem on lock...LOL

great thread! I'm in FLORIDA...just in case any of you wanna tell your friends to get with my friends, so we can be friends....is that alright with you?:yep:

Damn Rasafarai...you have the man dem on lock...LOL

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

But seriously, most of these guys I have posted I know from social networking through work, social or academic environments. :grin:

This just goes to show that good guys do exist even amongst us black folk. :yep:

Excellent thread Rastafari! All these eligible young brothers on display, nice! But how about a little something for the grown women (over 35)? Just asking...for my friend! :giggle:

Excellent thread Rastafari! All these eligible young brothers on display, nice! But how about a little something for the grown women (over 35)? Just asking...for my friend! :giggle:

I'm in my mid 20s so the majority of men I post up would be within this age group, unfortunately. :perplexed

I did reach out to a few married and attached men over 30 (one over 35) asking if they know anyone who is single and looking but have yet to hear back from any of them.

I really wish more ladies within your age group can contribute.

On second thought I just remembered I had a black college professor in his 30s who I'm sure may know someone. He's in CT but has ties to Philly. I'll let you know if I hear anything!

Back