*~*~lhcf Black Love Connection*~*~

the one guy I had in mind told me he wasn't ready for a serious relationship so I didn't think y'all would want anything to do with it...I tried.

Woohoo! There are some cuties in NYC I see. Perhaps I need to get out more and network. Rastafarai....you da bomb! If I were in the mood for dating, you would seriously be receiving some PMs (still keeping an eye out on this thread however).

i said it nyc is where its at for the men--i dont know how any diva can be single in nyc their just too many men here to choose from...

great that the thread is progressing..ok ladies---u asked--and u shall receive!!!!

2010...mmmkayyyyyyy

Woohoo! There are some cuties in NYC I see. Perhaps I need to get out more and network. Rastafarai....you da bomb! If I were in the mood for dating, you would seriously be receiving some PMs (still keeping an eye out on this thread however).

:)

Currently working on Bachelors No. 5 thru 8. They are coming in ladies. Slowly, but surely. :grin:

So I think we need more men folk in the DMV, North Carolina, Florida and Georgia areas?

BTW, did fellow LHCF recruiters get TWA's draft letter for spreading the word? I'm definitely going to start using this for email communications.

Thanks TWA!!

19932_1071818133156_1757243901_154114_7126746_n.jpg

about self: i love life and all it has to offer
job:work as a teachers aide at an elementary school
looking for: a woman of color that has a strong sense of self, is positive, honest, caring, has goals/dreams, spiritual, and takes care of herself.

I'm working towards my goals & dreams right now, and making the most of everyday.
i'm a spiritual person, positive, real cool, and confident things will work out for the best in my life.

ladies, he's a famu alumni and he's very motivated. he's also really sweet. i met him at fam and i would've snatched him up for myself but my fast behind was too buy hoe'in around :look: lol, but srsly, he's really great, he's sincere and sweet and cute. he's also marriage minded. hes gonna make some woman really happy one day. might be one of you ladies if you're smart

:)

Currently working on Bachelors No. 5 thru 8. They are coming in ladies. Slowly, but surely. :grin:

So I think we need more men folk in the DMV, North Carolina, Florida and Georgia areas?

BTW, did fellow LHCF recruiters get TWA's draft letter for spreading the word? I'm definitely going to start using this for email communications.

Thanks TWA!!

i posted a few from fl. w. two more to come once they give me their info..

My guy said No... sorry atlanta ladies... just going to have to run into him on your own....

Not to put you on the spot or anything but how did you word it?

It seriously may come down to wording for some men. I try and tailor my pitch for each person because I know how funny some men can be. :rolleyes:

Thanks for your efforts though.

Not to put you on the spot or anything but how did you word it?

It seriously may come down to wording for some men. I try and tailor my pitch for each person because I know how funny some men can be. :rolleyes:

Thanks for your efforts though.

i second that. a lot of the guys were lookin at me crazy when i asked. i had to elaborate.

I'm in the ATL...sadly doesn't seem to be many eligible bachelors here :nono: Any of these bachelors willing to do LD? I have definite ties to NYC/NJ...also, MAY have a friend who's in his early 40's...have to see if he'll let me post about him. I'll ask

BTW, this is SUCH a great idea! I'll definitely be subscribing. Just broke up with my S.O.

This thread was a great idea, and I'm definitely finding myself :lachen: at work. Some of these guys look scrum-diddly-umptious and have great descriptions & qualifications as well. I've taken myself out of the relationship market (although I'm still single) but if any of these guys were in IL and wanted a friend. . . I would be there with bells on! :grin:

This thread was a great idea, and I'm definitely finding myself :lachen: at work. Some of these guys look scrum-diddly-umptious and have great descriptions & qualifications as well. I've taken myself out of the relationship market (although I'm still single) but if any of these guys were in IL and wanted a friend. . . I would be there with bells on! :grin:

I'm currently trying to recruit a brother from Michigan who is a member of Alpha Phi Alpha & Kappa Delta Chapter (sorry I am unfamilar with the Greek Frats out there) who currently resides in East Lansing, MI.

He's currently pursuing his Masters in HR and Labor Relations and is a Career Advisor at a major Michigan university.

Is Michigan close enough?

I'm currently trying to recruit a brother from Michigan who is a member of Alpha Phi Alpha & Kappa Delta Chapter (sorry I am unfamilar with the Greek Frats out there) who currently resides in East Lansing, MI.

He's currently pursuing his Masters in HR and Labor Relations and is a Career Advisor at a major Michigan university.

Is Michigan close enough?

I'll return with more details.

Last edited:
You ain't playin' Rastafarai :lol:! Good looking out! Can't wait to hear the "love connection" stories!!!

Back