*~*~lhcf Black Love Connection*~*~

Excellent Idea and such a positive way to start 2010 compared to the woe is us threads I have been seeing. Would be happy to post my bros up here if they weren't already attached ! Good luck ladies !

So ladies, I'm trying to introduce eligible bachelors that are both national and international. The majority of these men I know internationally are from the Caribbean, many of whom are willing to travel. I will try my best to relay bachelors within the United States, but won't limit the options to the USA alone. Love knows no boundaries, right? ;)

Will add more shortly!

Don't limit to the US sistas! I'm in the Caribbean, so post these brothas pics and profiles please!!! :drunk:

Great thread ladies!! I have a 24 year old nephew in grad school but I think he has a new gf :(

Doesn't matter, still post. It may not work out.

oh wow....what a great idea! Good luck to all you single ladies out there! I just got married last thursday but maybe I can ask my husband if any of his friends are looking to meet some available women.

I'll be watching this thread to see if anything good comes out of this for ya"ll!

Does anyone know any men in the Charlotte/Rock Hill area? Maybe I can pass the info along to one of my single female friends.

Last edited:
Oooh.... I have a guy friend who goes to law school at Harvard, and he's tall too. I will ask him if I can post his info/pic.

Will add more shortly!

Ladies, I haven't forgotten you all. I'm still waiting on the approval of a few others and will hopefully get the OK soon! I'm also asking they share information of their eligible black male friends so we can get a good set of options with a diverse age group, hopefully close to where you are. :grin:

Be right back!

You ladies know any available men in their mid- to late 30s or early 40's?

I'm gonna need that too. At least mid 30's. And hey any midwesterners? (KS) I am here at the moment, but moving to Texas next year. I feel like I am placing an order at McDonalds :lachen:

Last edited:
feel+the+love+vertical2.jpg

I know the thread is black love but can I post an eligible bachelor who is open to/ interested in black women who is non-black?

I wont be as detailed as Rasta but I'll try to give the basics.

Mr. Fun/Intellectual/SweetiePie

This brotha is funny! He's grown and sexy at 30. Kind of shy but once he warms up you'll love him forever. He works for the Detroit Health Dept. Is currently pursuing MBA in Marketing and has alot going for him. So, for all you Detroit ladies, step up so you can step out. He's an all around great guy. I would love to introduce him to a lucky lady!

He's a cutie :yep:

hey, i just realized eligible bachelor #2 in the first thread was from Trini.. wow, who ever get him, make sure he take you to trini. I went there for the first time this christmas to visit my family, and i had a blast. the place is beautiful in most areas..
sorry, this was off topic, but i keep revisiting this thread. it's on point.

ETA: i wish i had some potential bachelors.. :-(.

Last edited:
Great thread yall.:grin: (Good Luck Ladies!!!!!!)

26 year old son ....

(seeking permission to post his pic & info):grin:

I wont be as detailed as Rasta but I'll try to give the basics.

Mr. Fun/Intellectual/SweetiePie
n534466399_713983_107.jpg
n534466399_159720_6423.jpg

This brotha is funny! He's grown and sexy at 30. Kind of shy but once he warms up you'll love him forever. He works for the Detroit Health Dept. Is currently pursuing MBA in Marketing and has alot going for him. So, for all you Detroit ladies, step up so you can step out. He's an all around great guy. I would love to introduce him to a lucky lady!

:lick:He is a cutie pie

I have some men I will ask for their permission but ya'll might not like country boys IDK shoot. But that's what's up, those country men will treat you right.:yep:

I have a 19 year old (nearly 20) brother to unload. He is employed, in college, has a car and his own place. Has 2 bank accounts, a savings account, good credit, and some land owned in Louisiana. Will travel for position.

Let me try to get a pic.

Back