*~*~lhcf Black Love Connection*~*~

:lick:He is a cutie pie

I have some men I will ask for their permission but ya'll might not like country boys IDK shoot. But that's what's up, those country men will treat you right.:yep:

Girl please!!! I had the best dating experiences in Mobile, I really think if I hadn't moved back home I would be married now, so bring those country men on.

Oh I have a best friend too. 25 years old, in college for engineering. He has some money issues but he is learning a working on them. He is the sweetest man you will ever meet, will help you with your hair, and go shopping with you. Just dont take his advice, only pretend like you are listening :look:. Located in Detroit.

I will be keeping my eye on this thread. I am down for international, non-brothas and brothas. Early 30's would be nice.

This thread is the best!

i really wish i was ready and open to receive love because every time I pass the pic of Detroit, I feel something.

He's very handsome.

You ladies are cracking me UP in here! Well I will tell you that Mr. Detroit came on here today to see what it was all about and he is flattered at the compliments some of you ladies paid him. I'm still waiting for these guys to give me the okay. I had two give me a no:sad: and one give me a maybe :lachen: (and he's chocolate with the prettiest dimples you ever did see and a great sense of humor to boot). I'm still waiting on the other ladies to fill this thread up with more pics.

You ladies are cracking me UP in here! Well I will tell you that Mr. Detroit came on here today to see what it was all about and he is flattered at the compliments some of you ladies paid him. I'm still waiting for these guys to give me the okay. I had two give me a no:sad: and one give me a maybe :lachen: (and he's chocolate with the prettiest dimples you ever did see and a great sense of humor to boot). I'm still waiting on the other ladies to fill this thread up with more pics.

I am awaiting word from four other men of interest. Hopefully will hear something by tonight.

I am awaiting word from four other men of interest. Hopefully will hear something by tonight.

I'm gon need some of the other ladies to step up too. How about the main tongue waggers that be in the po single black women threads :lachen:

something like this only works if everybody pools their resources ya know

I'm working on some. I got 1 "Thanks, T, but No f'in thanks." :nono:

So, we'll see if my others pan out.
:lachen: I almost got the same thing at first but i had to use a bit of flattery and reverse pshycology and with one I just asked right b4 I pushed submit :lachen:, plus they are pretty laid back dudes.

I have a cousin Trey, early 20's, student at LSU, comes from a good family (of course), Business major, managers a rock band, always has a job. He's on the right in the pic...the other guy is my other cousin, also cute and super smart. He's a Junior engineering major at V-tech. He has a GF...
n761176881_943782_7818.jpg

Last edited:
Oh I have a best friend too. 25 years old, in college for engineering. He has some money issues but he is learning a working on them. He is the sweetest man you will ever meet, will help you with your hair, and go shopping with you. Just dont take his advice, only pretend like you are listening :look:. Located in Detroit.

:lachen::lachen:What????? THAT is funny!

Some of you ladies said you like nerds. There are 2 single black guys in my department (physics) one is 25 and I don't know the other one's age, but he's under 25, I'm pretty sure. The 25 y o is foreign, about 6' tall, and the american one is about 5'9-10".
I'll arrange contact in a roundabout way if anyone is interested. All parties are in nyc, btw.

:lachen: I almost got the same thing at first but i had to use a bit of flattery and reverse pshycology and with one I just asked right b4 I pushed submit :lachen:, plus they are pretty laid back dudes.

i messaged him back: boooo on you! nxt time your punkass wanna complain about the lack of quality black women and how hard it is to find a "good" girl, remember you told me no!

i messaged him back: boooo on you! nxt time your punkass wanna complain about the lack of quality black women and how hard it is to find a "good" girl, remember you told me no!

Ooooh, and don't forget to tell him, all the women here either have hair, or are working on it. :yep:

You know how they love the hair... :lol:

they look at it as internet dating but really this is better because its men that WE all know personally which in a lot of ways is safer, at least for the chicks (I'm sure some of you ladies are two minutes from being bat sh$$ crazy) but its meant to be fun and actively promote dating and marriage in our community. This could really be fun if ladies participated both in putting out their single loved ones and in seeking out some of the eye candyt. Nobody is saying you have to go out with this person or sleep with him but it creates a dialogue

they look at it as internet dating but really this is better because its men that WE all know personally which in a lot of ways is safer, at least for the chicks (I'm sure some of you ladies are two minutes from being bat sh$$ crazy) but its meant to be fun and actively promote dating and marriage in our community. This could really be fun if ladies participated both in putting out their single loved ones and in seeking out some of the eye candyt. Nobody is saying you have to go out with this person or sleep with him but it creates a dialogue

1st bolded
stanley2.gif

2nd bolded
eta: it is always awesome to make new friends.

Last edited:
Mr. Preacha Preacha So Glad ta meet Cha!
2793846603_d5d6241e02.jpg
2791284825_81c7282e6a.jpg
n692631422_1151504_3695.jpg

Ok ladies, this guy is (wait for it waitttttttttttt for it) a Preacher. He's SDA and has a passion in him for the Word. My 35 year old good friend is very marriage minded and has a great sense of humor. He's in the Detroit area and looking for a woman who is ready to build on happiness. He's a very reliable and sweet guy.

ok ladies, he just got mad at me for saying i made him sound corny lol, my biz ad. he wants the ladies to know he has children (really just a pretty little girl but her mom has kids and he doesnt do for one and leave the others out, its a very manly thing to do) he also wants you to know hes romantic and loves to cook and he's.... (going on n on in my ear blah blah blah) if you want to know more pm me for his contact. Ladies if you have a child or children this is the type of man that you want, he loves children and treats them as his own. He really is one of the best fathers I know, real talk.

Last edited:
Don't limit to the US sistas! I'm in the Caribbean, so post these brothas pics and profiles please!!! :drunk:

Doesn't matter, still post. It may not work out.

^^^^^I know thas right...LOL. I am tempted to post my nephew's pic on here...he is soo cute and ambitious and outgoing...and he brought home his girl from another persuasion(sp) home for thanksgiving.

All these yummy men are in Detroit. Do I need to move there? I am in the medical field, so I can continue my career wherever :look:

Back