*~*~lhcf Black Love Connection*~*~

THIS is what the black community SHOULD be doing! And, especially in response to all of the dismal stats and media stories that have been popping up lately. I cannot WAIT to see something beautiful result from this. I wish I had someone to suggest....all the dudes in my age bracket are married or playas. (well, I may be able to check on some of my cute law school classmates...see if they are single and get back with you). Meanwhile...YAAAAY!

:lachen::lachen:What????? THAT is funny!

I believe in being completely up front:lachen:He loves to give advice, even though he may not know anything about the subject, so you gonna just listen, smile, and keep it pushing. But he is a great guy I really cant say enough good things about him.

One of my closest friends:

25 year old college student who is majoring in Exercise Science and will graduate this year. He plans on working as a physical therapist while he goes to grad school. His ultimate goal is to work as a strength and conditioning coach. He enjoys playing the guitar, watching football (love the Steelers), working out (and has the muscles to show for it), cooking (sometimes), watching educational tv, exploring the meaning and purpose of life, and sleeping. His favorite book is American Psycho. He’s a tad bit shy, but he is a sweetheart once you get to know him! His sense of humor is a tad bit … different. He’s looking for someone who can hold an intellectual conversation. A person who isn’t serious 24/7 & loves movies. “Someone who thinks going to the library and looking through art books is a great night.”

Oh, he lives in GA btw.

There was a thread just like this last year where people posted bachelors. Lots posted their brothers and cousins. Don't know what happened to the thread

Wait, so, everyone says this is a good idea (which it is), but why are there less than 10 men listed here? C'mon ladies!

Wait, so, everyone says this is a good idea (which it is), but why are there less than 10 men listed here? C'mon ladies!

BINGO! thats whats I'm saying, nobody is putting their money where their mouth is. They love this idea but arent contributing to it. Wheres the collective effort? Everybody knows somebody, everybody in your life aint married. :perplexed

BINGO! thats whats I'm saying, nobody is putting their money where their mouth is. They love this idea but arent contributing to it. Wheres the collective effort? Everybody knows somebody, everybody in your life aint married. :perplexed

Girl, I'm working those emails and phone calls. Now I've expanded it to contacting my attached and married male friends to find out if they know someone. I still haven't heard back from the other four. I'm about ready to just post up their pictures and info because I am pretty certain they will oblige, but I just want to make sure I have their OK.

I promise I'll be posting more. I just ask for ya'll to be patient. :grin:

Because, unfortunately, it has the potential to turn very ugly....

hey, i could be wrong but i doubt that the bulk of the women in this thread are not contributing just because. in my case, the men that i know well enough to ask them if i can post their info/pic on here are, in fact, married or in a relationship, or are men that i know i should not try to set up with anyone :nono:

I wish that I had someone to post. Someome worthy of you girls, but I don't. I am hoping that it can turn into something for someone, including me.

Because, unfortunately, it has the potential to turn very ugly....

nope, not even going to think that way, I'm being and staying positive. All we aredoing is making these men and women more accessible to each other. Nobody is guaranteeing anything, its up to you, your maturity level and personality to make it what u want it to be. This is a GOOD thing:yep:

This thread is so cute! I promise if I knew some single men that are eligible I would definitely post them up........but if I knew some eligible men, I prob would not be single lol! It would be adorable if a love connection was made from this thread.

Ladies, anyone interested in Eligible Bachelor No. 1. ??

I just asked him to spread the word and provide info on any of his single friends (he has many) and his immediate response was: "so no one saw me yet?" :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Ya'll ladies better step up and connect. I need to expand the applicant pool and can only do so with ya'll help!

Dude is getting antsy and I need his help! :lachen: :lachen:

Last edited:

I have a friend who would be perfect for this. I'm going to ask for his permission to post a pic.

i know too many single men--everyday i wanna start a dating website lol--but there r too many that have saturated the market--all of my homegirls r wifed up so--
i want to contribute but cant--then men i know due to their professions would not okay me posting a image of them on a message board--that they dont have access to--the brothas i meet even though im wifed up-are out there looking for the same thing many sistahs r with all the bells and whistles-----ummm i think this is a great idea--not sure if lhcf can handle it though lmaoooo--

Ladies, anyone interested in Eligible Bachelor No. 1. ??

I just asked him to spread the word and provide info on any of his single friends (he has many) and his immediate response was: "so no one saw me yet?" :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Ya'll ladies better step up and connect. I need to expand the applicant pool and can only do so with ya'll help!

Dude is getting antsy and I need his help! :lachen: :lachen:

How tall is EB #1? What type of woman does he like (physically)? I have a friend who just turned 28, works in finance, very pretty, smart, successful, etc. Lol, she will prob be mad if she knew I'm putting her out there, I don't even know if she's looking lol.

Back