*~*~lhcf Black Love Connection*~*~

**PLEASE DON'T QUOTE THE PICS*) THANK YOU

I just discovered this thread today, I have A friend that I wish to introduce to you single ladies :) He just approved a few minutes ago! :grin:

Meet Mr Transcend

His words:

I have four very simple guidelines.

1) Be intelligent. (Because I am.)
2) Be beautiful. (Because I am.)
3) Know things that I don't and can teach me / be willing to learn new things from me. (Because that's what I'm about.)
4) Don't drink or smoke. (Because I hate it with a passion.)

I work part-time @ a condominium building, is the Founder/CEO of Transcend Enterprises

and I'm 20 years old. :)

I'm from Buffalo, NY.

Ladies, He is very wise,very intelligent and he is a all round lovely man with his head screwed on.
He has never had a girlfriend *(But don't tell him I told you that! :look:)

He is the sweetiest man ever. And his future wife is going to be a lucky woman, He takes care of himself,He's A vegan..And I guess he can tell the lucky lady more.. :grin:

Last edited:
I've exchanged email's with one of Ediese's Bachelor's and it seems like we have alot in common. That's all I know for now ladies:grin:

Okay ladies so funny story, this guy already tried to get in touch with me on match.com and I didn't answer his email. :lachen:

So maybe it's meant to be? LOL

Yes, very crazy. His message was really nice/sweet too. He has a pic up as his main one where he looked kinda mean and I didn't bother to look through the rest.

This is tooo funny to me.

I'm so happy to hear that BrownEyez. I haven't added anymore because I felt bad for the guys that haven't gotten responses. lol I kinda exaggerated and made a few empty promises in order to get them to agree to adding them on here. I'm happy that things are progressing well for you. Please keep us updated.

ETA: He sent me a msg and from the sounds of it, he's quite smitten with you. :)

4333_179444990102_854865102_7024253_7190787_n.jpg
10223_249499880102_854865102_8719488_244128_n.jpg
n854865102_5645097_7100.jpg

Profession: DJ and Big Buddy Program
Education: Southern University '05 - Master of Arts, Public Relations, Digital Photography, Digital Video Editing
Southern University '00 - Mass Communication-Broadcasting
Interests/Hobbies: music, movies, reading, computers, drinking, eating
What he's looking for: nonsmoking, social drinker, somewhat fit, height unimportant, 1 child okay, good attitude, down to earth, not afraid of sarcasm, and generally open to new ideas. a direct quote from him was "someone erudite and scholarly, yet slightly hood"

Umm I'm in NOLA let me get this info please :grin:

Btw Cali chicks, the guys I had lined up have bailed on me. Sorry. I will keep looking though. In the meantime I will ask some east coast friends as well.

He's sexxy. Dang I wish I was young again!

4333_179444990102_854865102_7024253_7190787_n.jpg
10223_249499880102_854865102_8719488_244128_n.jpg
n854865102_5645097_7100.jpg

Profession: DJ and Big Buddy Program
Education: Southern University '05 - Master of Arts, Public Relations, Digital Photography, Digital Video Editing
Southern University '00 - Mass Communication-Broadcasting
Interests/Hobbies: music, movies, reading, computers, drinking, eating
What he's looking for: nonsmoking, social drinker, somewhat fit, height unimportant, 1 child okay, good attitude, down to earth, not afraid of sarcasm, and generally open to new ideas. a direct quote from him was "someone erudite and scholarly, yet slightly hood"

Bachelor #5

26-year-old man
Corpus Christi, Texas
seeking women 22-33
looking for a woman within 3000 miles of Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
Relationships: Never Married
Have kids: No
Want kids: Someday

Body type: Stocky
Height: 6'3" 260 lbs
Job-Military (Navy)
Religion: Spiritual but not religious
Smoke: No Way
Drink: Never
Stress/Drama Free-Yes

Age -26
Height/Weight- 6'3 260
Race-Black
Marital Status-Single
Kids-None(hopefully one day)

.....I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU A LITTLE INFO ABOUT MYSELF. I'm pretty new to the state of TX. I'm a strong black man. I stand on my own two feet and I have a strong backbone. I take care of myself and pay all my own bills. I'm single, never been married, engaged, no kids/possible nor stalkers.

I have my own things which I worked very hard for. I have a pretty good job. I keep myself up, well groomed, well dressed (also like to dress down a lot it's an everyday thing for me), good conversation, stress, drama, and STD free. I like to treat myself to a dinner and a movie at least twice a week. I also like spending time with self (time to think things over)I'm a very out spoken guy(speak my mind when need be)

Looking for in a woman
Age 24-31
Height 5'0-6'1
Race-Black
Body type-Curvy,athletic and tone,petite
Job-yes
education-some college,college grad,etc
Kids-none or one at the most
Drama free-yes
Drink-none, social
Smoke-never
Must have good communication skills!

I would like to meet a strong woman, a woman that is making something out of her life or at least have plans of doing so. A woman that is about her business( no bull). A beautiful woman inside and out(I'm attracted to both petite woman and also thick/curvy women). A woman that takes care of herself, keeps herself up, takes care of her body. A woman that speaks her mind, straight forward, speaks her mind when need be, A woman that has her own things. Independent...A woman that fears the man upstairs! A woman that's honest, respectful, loyal, good communication skills and all the rest will fall place........
Helloooooooo, nurse! :lick:

any updates? did any ladies find love or at least spark a connection with someone????

im not ready 4 this thread to die

So....I talked to two of my guy friends, one is in Philly and one is in VA - I'm waiting on their approval then I'll post stats! Let me know if there are any takers! Both are 28, employed and attractive (to most women anyway).

Be back soon hopefully!

YAY they both said ok! I already got a PM about the Philly guy, so he might be off the market in a minute, lol.

Guy in VA:
Hometown: Houston, TX
Currently resides: Manassas, VA
Job: Engineering planner
Kids: None, but wants kids
Marital status: Never married, but wants to be
About him: He likes to travel, comedy shows, jazz, drinks occasionally, doesn't smoke, loves to try new things, into health and fitness
What he's looking for: A woman who is not crazy (his words, not mine), cute (size doesn't matter), adventurous, kind, curious, engaging.

Lemme know if there are any takers!

Attachments

• Andre2.jpg
    Andre2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 398
  • Andre3.jpg
    Andre3.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 370
  • Andre.jpg
    Andre.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:

Hey Ladies I have a update. It seems me and ^^ are a no go. He was in town this past weekend and I am thankful because I might have wasted alot of my time otherwise. I will still be watching this thread.:look:

Anyone else have updates, hopefully positive :-)

Last edited:

Hey Ladies I have a update. It seems me and ^^ are a no go. He was in town this past weekend and I am thankful because I might have wasted alot of my time otherwise. I will still be watching this thread.:look:

Hi lady!

Is this the same one who attempted to contact you on the eharmony thing? I sure hope not because I was so hoping things worked out. I wanna hear a LOVE story yall!!!! :drunk:

Hi lady!

Is this the same one who attempted to contact you on the eharmony thing? I sure hope not because I was so hoping things worked out. I wanna hear a LOVE story yall!!!! :drunk:

Lol, you know I thought things would work out too. He was such a sweetheart during all our conversations. I even added him to my Verizon 10 friends and family:lachen: He was on my line THAT much.

Big ups ups to Verizon for allowing us to change that daily. LOL

Hi lady!

It's too soon for love, Dime. :lol:

I think most are having positive experiences, and to be honest, I kinda hoped this thread would only contain positive posts.

BrownEyez22 said:
I will still be watching this thread.:look:

I think any woman who would set you up with any man they know after this stunt would be nutso its a facto.

So....I talked to two of my guy friends, one is in Philly and one is in VA - I'm waiting on their approval then I'll post stats! Let me know if there are any takers! Both are 28, employed and attractive (to most women anyway).

Be back soon hopefully!

YAY they both said ok! I already got a PM about the Philly guy, so he might be off the market in a minute, lol.

Guy in VA:
Hometown: Houston, TX
Currently resides: Manassas, VA
Job: Engineering planner
Kids: None, but wants kids
Marital status: Never married, but wants to be
About him: He likes to travel, comedy shows, jazz, drinks occasionally, doesn't smoke, loves to try new things, into health and fitness
What he's looking for: A woman who is not crazy (his words, not mine), cute (size doesn't matter), adventurous, kind, curious, engaging.

Lemme know if there are any takers!

He is GORGEOUS!! I need to become BFFs with the women on this site, because I dont know WHERE you are finding these men. Seriously.

It's too soon for love, Dime. :lol:

I think most are having positive experiences, and to be honest, I kinda hoped this thread would only contain positive posts.

I agree. As long as the person is not stalking/harrassing you, talking negatively about meeting someone in a thread that is only three weeks old is out of line, imo. If you must say something, post an annonymous rant in the random thoughts relationship thread, :lachen:

Last edited:
Wow, did you need to put the brother on e-blast?:ohwell:

Was that really a e-blast?:perplexed I don't think so, I just spoke of his inconsistencies with me and our interaction. He might be completely different with another lady or a person he is truly interested in. I didn't bad mouth the man and he isn't losing any sleep over me LOL.

I've seen e-blasting and I don't really think that qualifies. But maybe the other ladies who might participate can note yall only want to hear positive experiences?

Was that really a e-blast?:perplexed I don't think so, I just spoke of his inconsistencies with me and our interaction. He might be completely different with another lady or a person he is truly interested in. I didn't bad mouth the man and he isn't losing any sleep over me LOL.

I've seen e-blasting and I don't really think that qualifies. But maybe the other ladies who might participate can note yall only want to hear positive experiences?

Sorry things didn't work out, but don't feel discourage by the prior situation, your future SO might still be in this thread. Are still increasing your chances on match.com or eharmony?

Back