*~*~lhcf Black Love Connection*~*~

Honestly, I don't think that dude is suffering off so-so comments made in a private LHCF forum. If he cared what we think I"m sure he would behave more cautiously... There's no real rules in this thread, when it comes to romantic interactions you never know what can happen, I thought anyone posting a man in this thread knew that.

ETA: Plus, no matter how much you think you know a person, you can't absolutely vouch for their dating behaviors.
I see things have changed since I was last here. Anywhoo...
I guess it was my misunderstanding.I thought(like most of the members here) that the guy in question was a personal friend of the member who posted his picture. IMO posting that he was flaky without us having the whole story did not promote an environment conducive for any other member who would want to, for lack of a better word, advertise their male friends. Anyway, hope the next guy works out for you.:)

i agree...my sentiments exactly ...i dont want this thread to be derailed by ppl who dont have anything positive to add...if you tryna find a boo and are interested in the eligible bachelors so be it--but throwing around lame comments about ppl in the thread is not nec...

i'l be easy....back to the love and match making....:yep:

aw come on now. this is bound to get an inflammatory response. meanwhile, i'm not trying to get at you, perfect28. i just don't want us to get this thread locked! it's such a great thread with great possibilities.

Eligible Bachelor No. 7

DSC00277.jpg

Profession: Student at HBCU/Law School Next Year
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Debating, International Politics, History, Motorsports, Basketball
What he's looking for: A down to earth and natural black woman. No weaves and no relaxers, please. When you wear your hair the way it was intended to be, naturally , it draws so much more positive attention than the falseness of the weave, the extension and chemically treated hair. I also prefer a woman who is physically fit and who can entertain a healthy discussion or debate on anything.
How I know him: A friend I've known for the past 3 years. I was introduced to him through another friend who is also from the Caribbean. He shares my Caribbean roots and was born in Trinidad and Tobago.

P.S. The woman in the picture is a relative and he's pretty serious about the natural thing. Like very serious. :look:

He's cute, but I'm texlaxed so I guess I don't qualified. I don't know why being natural is a MUST for him. Its good to have a preference, but when you limit yourself to definitely no relaxers he's missing out.

Where are all the LHCF matchmakers? Its been kind of dry these past few days with eligible bachelors. I'm still waiting on one in the NY tri-state area :sekret:

Ya'll ladies are too much. :grin:

Alot of it has to do with waiting to hear back from the Mister or in some instances, waiting to hear back on specifics (ie their stats and what they are looking for).

I'm also waiting to hear back from male friends (whether attached or married) who know single male friends who are interested. So far I have two other male friends working on this, both of whom have had hits. I'm following up every couple of days or so.

For the older crowds, its been extremely hard. I can ask my father (lol) but most of his single friends aren't regular internet users. Unless you're just seeking a contact, there isn't much photos and stats I can post up for you guys.

I really am trying to utilize my contacts, ladies.

He's cute, but I'm texlaxed so I guess I don't qualified. I don't know why being natural is a MUST for him. Its good to have a preference, but when you limit yourself to definitely no relaxers he's missing out.

I don't think texlax will be a major major issue, but I do know weaves is a huge no-no for him.

Doesn't hurt to reach out, though. :grin:

:look: No different that saying 'Must be shapely' or 'Must have no kids' . :lachen: I mean, if you are really interested in him, going natural is much easier than losing 25 pounds or getting rid of your kids. :lachen:

:look: No different that saying 'Must be shapely' or 'Must have no kids' . :lachen: I mean, if you are really interested in him, going natural is much easier than losing 25 pounds or getting rid of your kids. :lachen:

You soooooooo crazy:lachen::lachen:

Back on topic...COME ON LADIES ONE BAD APPLE CAN"T SPOIL THE APPLEPIE..just throw it out!

JustKiya, how do I do the link in my siggy like you did? I mean, I can put in the actual link, but I want it to be a sentence you can click on.

JustKiya, how do I do the link in my siggy like you did? I mean, I can put in the actual link, but I want it to be a sentence you can click on.

When you go to your signature change page, you should see an icon that looks like a globe with a chain on it.

Write the sentence, highlight, click that icon, and a window will come up to put a link in.

Voila! :yep:

That is why I have just been a cheerleader for this thread :lachen: Tex lax is not that big of an issue, I wouldn't think. I dont think most people would know unless you transitioned or stretched for a long period of time.

Wow. I clicked on this through Kiya's siggy, and here I am at past 5am smiling away. You ladies are truly amazing. If I was looking, I'd be all over some of these men. Rasta et al, please be sure to let them all know that they are very much appreciated, but just in the wrong locations!

Keep it up and POSITIVE!!! x x x :yep:

This thread deserves to be an ongoing discussion board of it's own, or at least a sub-section of the relationship forum. It would be a huge positive for LHCF!

^^^where does he live? What geographic range is he looking for? How old is he? Can you provide a physical description of him since no picture is available to the full board? What kind of law is he interested in? Other than thin & Igbo or Carib, what other criteria would one have to fill, meaning, what else should a young lady come to the table with?

smdh! Why do ***** guys always have the hair requirement?

Some men prefer relaxed hair. Some men prefer natural hair. It's just a preference.

Some women here prefer lighter skinned men over dark and dark over light. Some chicks go wild for dreads others for a bald head. It's a preference.

If you think he's ***** and you're not interested in him then K.I.M as his preference for relaxed/natural/weaved up/texlaxed/blue/green/purple/blonde hair shouldn't matter to you.

I have a friend from law school who is attractive, single, and is looking for a black woman. He wants someone who wants children and can cook. He prefers thin and someone of Nigerian (Igbo) or Caribbean descent. Right now he is studying for the bar and so any dating will have to wait until after February.

If anyone is interested, pm me for his picture because I don't know if he would be comfortable with me putting it up. He is a shy sensitive guy that women overlook but he will have your back always. For example, when I was pregnant he would find me after his classes to make sure I was okay and walk me to my car while carrying my heavy bag. Don't even mention the soups he would bring:lick:

Where does he live? and what's his nationality. I might be thin, dunno :p

Some men prefer relaxed hair. Some men prefer natural hair. It's just a preference.

Some women here prefer lighter skinned men over dark and dark over light. Some chicks go wild for dreads others for a bald head. It's a preference.

If you think he's ***** and you're not interested in him then K.I.M as his preference for relaxed/natural/weaved up/texlaxed/blue/green/purple/blonde hair shouldn't matter to you.

It really doesn't matter to me. Its just my observation that guys with particular hair, makeup, nail etc. requirements are *****. :perplexed

It really doesn't matter to me. Its just my observation that guys with particular hair, makeup, nail etc. requirements are *****. :perplexed

If it didnt matter why the need for the comment? We as women support one another for not "settling" and denying guys who don't make 6 figures, don't know how to cook filet minion, dont have body builder biceps, etc. Men can have their requirements as well.

Back