*~*~lhcf Black Love Connection*~*~

n505676244_725263_2419.jpg

JUST WANTED TO EDIT MY POST ON BACH #4

bachelor number #4

height: 6'0
ok..now i don't have all the info cause he's taking too long to respond but he DID say he wanted to participate so..*shrugs*

he works at an insurance company and is currently pursuing his Bachelors for Business Administration. He actually works at Bank of America now.

he's looking for a nice intelligent girl, who's either in her career or actively pursuing it. he likes golf and intelligent discussions. he's more into personality than he is looks but the girl should be slim/in shape. And he likes his girls natural. No weaves, and he prefers natural hair.

he's also funny and has a really sexy voice :eyebrows2

@ the bolded- aaw snap!!!:grin:

So about the guy I posted here
We were talking and I asked him what he looks for in a girl. This is what is said... pretty much verbatim:

"I look for intelligence first and foremost. She's gotta be “not a rock". Down to earth is probably next. Down to earth includes a lot of stuff: approachable, generous, kind, gregarious. She has to be Spiritual."

We talked about a lot of stuff, but those were the highlights, from what I could remember.

As far as my own personal pursuit, I emailed runwaydream's bachelor number 4. He contacted me back and he seems really nice. And that's all I'm going to say:grin:

All the west coast dudes are ages 19-22 so I'm not sure if anyone is still interested. I know people are looking for older guys.

i just want to say i was here when this thread took that ugly turn and i'm salty cause I was open to online situations.

Charges up paddles....................Clear
(trying to bring thread back from the evil clutches of death)

All the west coast dudes are ages 19-22 so I'm not sure if anyone is still interested. I know people are looking for older guys.
That's my age range.:look: I'm not even sure I should be in this thread since I'm kinda young for these people, and I have a boyfriend. :sekret:
I enjoy looking at the pretty men:grin:. I love intelligent well-rounded black men period!
Please don't ruin the thread for anyone ladies. I am sure there are a lot of ladies here who haven't seen this thread yet, and who knows? Maybe someone's future husband is in here.
Who asked if these men were gay?:ohwell: I'm not getting that vibe from any of them, at least not from the pictures...:look:. But I understand why someone would be concerned.

The main problem is that most of the guys that these ladies may want are too far. It's not that they don't want to holla, they're just too far. Also, some of the age brackets may be another barrier for some; some men may be too young/old for the ladies. Just my observations. Ladies, keep posting though. We must have a few successful couples before I let it go. :lol:

I definately say add them! There are some ladies in that age range.

But unfortnately im a lil too old :wallbash: I need someone in the same phase of life as me.

*im still keeping hope alive for the LA men though* Even though ima start pricing homes on the east coast lmao:lachen: Ya'll ladies east of the Mississippi are blessed!

I've exchanged email's with one of Ediese's Bachelor's and it seems like we have alot in common. That's all I know for now ladies:grin:

I've exchanged email's with one of Ediese's Bachelor's and it seems like we have alot in common. That's all I know for now ladies:grin:

I was hoping you would reply for one of the houston fellas:yep:. I saw your post earlier when you said you were 'boo-less in houston'. I almost wanted to play matchmmacker and send you a PM....just in case you missed Ediese's bachelors..... I have my fingers crossed for you:grin:

Ladies....my bachelors are still available! I'm surprised that I'm not getting that many pms. They're really interested..

If I lived in Houston........I'd break my dating fast for Batch #5... 6'3" and 260...whoohlawddy :grin:.

I really hope to read some positive updates in a few weeks/months! You ladies all know intelligent and attractive Black men! Makes a believer outta me!

The main problem is that most of the guys that these ladies may want are too far. It's not that they don't want to holla, they're just too far. Also, some of the age brackets may be another barrier for some; some men may be too young/old for the ladies. Just my observations. Ladies, keep posting though. We must have a few successful couples before I let it go. :lol:

These men are very handsome, but none are interested in LDR, and I can understand that.

Okay ladies so funny story, this guy already tried to get in touch with me on match.com and I didn't answer his email. :lachen:

So maybe it's meant to be? LOL

Okay ladies so funny story, this guy already tried to get in touch with me on match.com and I didn't answer his email. :lachen:

So maybe it's meant to be? LOL

Now that is CRAZINESSS!!!!!! I am awed at the way life works sometimes.

I just want to thank the lovely matchmakers AND the lovely kind men who relented to allow their info and pics to be posted to women they don't know. I hope their open-mindedness is richly rewarded.

Now that is CRAZINESSS!!!!!! I am awed at the way life works sometimes.

I just want to thank the lovely matchmakers AND the lovely kind men who relented to allow their info and pics to be posted to women they don't know. I hope their open-mindedness is richly rewarded.

Yes, very crazy. His message was really nice/sweet too. He has a pic up as his main one where he looked kinda mean and I didn't bother to look through the rest.

This is tooo funny to me.

I wont be as detailed as Rasta but I'll try to give the basics.

Mr. Fun/Intellectual/SweetiePie
n534466399_713983_107.jpg
n534466399_159720_6423.jpg

This brotha is funny! He's grown and sexy at 30. Kind of shy but once he warms up you'll love him forever. He works for the Detroit Health Dept. Is currently pursuing MBA in Marketing and has alot going for him. So, for all you Detroit ladies, step up so you can step out. He's an all around great guy. I would love to introduce him to a lucky lady!

Detroit is a looonng ways from ATL....if only it weren't so. I'd be all over this!:lachen:

6573_134848604545_765694545_3207225_2854679_n.jpg
6573_134848609545_765694545_3207226_6995460_n.jpg

Profession: 6th grade teacher
Education: LSU grad
Interests/Hobbies: sports (especially football, basketball and UFC), working out, and movies (of all types)
What he's looking for: Intelligent non-smoker, not fat, with a sense of humor. Someone who doesn't drink alot and preferably doesn't have children.

Last edited:
Back