*~*~lhcf Black Love Connection*~*~

6573_134848604545_765694545_3207225_2854679_n.jpg
6573_134848609545_765694545_3207226_6995460_n.jpg

Profession: 6th grade teacher
Education: LSU grad
Interests/Hobbies: sports (especially football, basketball and UFC), working out, and movies (of all types)
What he's looking for: Intelligent non-smoker, not fat, with a sense of humor. Someone who doesn't drink alot and preferably doesn't have children.

He's cute. What subject does he teach? Too bad I'm not in Houston. :)

n502377999_2118_1057.jpg
2977_90740697999_502377999_2442293_2198547_n.jpg

Profession: IT Administrator
Education: Northwestern U grad
Interests/Hobbies: sports (especially football and basketball), movies, going out (Wine Loft, restaurants, etc.), working out
What he's looking for in a potential mate: Intelligent, family oriented, similar interest in sports (will at least watch), nonsmoking, social or non-drinker, churchgoing, active (work out and/or takes an interest in their physical appearance) sense of humor is a must, and he has strong preference for no children.

Second 2 none! both of them are cute! grrrrrrr why am I so far away

*sigh* Im gonna keep hope alive for some So Cal men.....man this thread is not jumping off on the west coast hahahaha

6573_134848604545_765694545_3207225_2854679_n.jpg
6573_134848609545_765694545_3207226_6995460_n.jpg

Profession: 6th grade teacher
Education: LSU grad
Interests/Hobbies: sports (especially football, basketball and UFC), working out, and movies (of all types)
What he's looking for: Intelligent non-smoker, not fat, with a sense of humor. Someone who doesn't drink alot and preferably doesn't have children.

He looks SO much like me older step brother it's not even funny! :giggle: and funnily enough he's a LSU grad also, BUT this guy here is 2 years older than my bro. Hmmm.... that's kind of freaky! *lol*

Second 2 none! both of them are cute! grrrrrrr why am I so far away

*sigh* Im gonna keep hope alive for some So Cal men.....man this thread is not jumping off on the west coast hahahaha

One of them is open to long-distance. I know one who was thinking about moving back to San Diego, but I think he decided to stay here. I'll check on that.

He looks SO much like me older step brother it's not even funny! :giggle: and funnily enough he's a LSU grad also, BUT this guy here is 2 years older than my bro. Hmmm.... that's kind of freaky! *lol*

I might know your brother, how old is he? when did he graduate?

4333_179444990102_854865102_7024253_7190787_n.jpg
10223_249499880102_854865102_8719488_244128_n.jpg
n854865102_5645097_7100.jpg

Profession: DJ and Big Buddy Program
Education: Southern University '05 - Master of Arts, Public Relations, Digital Photography, Digital Video Editing
Southern University '00 - Mass Communication-Broadcasting
Interests/Hobbies: music, movies, reading, computers, drinking, eating
What he's looking for: nonsmoking, social drinker, somewhat fit, height unimportant, 1 child okay, good attitude, down to earth, not afraid of sarcasm, and generally open to new ideas. a direct quote from him was "someone erudite and scholarly, yet slightly hood"

Education: Southern University '05 - Master of Arts, Public Relations, Digital Photography, Digital Video Editing
What he's looking for: nonsmoking, social drinker, somewhat fit, height unimportant, 1 child okay, good attitude, down to earth, not afraid of sarcasm, and generally open to new ideas. a direct quote from him was "someone erudite and scholarly, yet slightly hood"

Lawd! Lawd! Lawd!

I wish he lived closer to the North East.

n502377999_2118_1057.jpg
2977_90740697999_502377999_2442293_2198547_n.jpg

Profession: IT Administrator
Education: Northwestern U grad
Interests/Hobbies: sports (especially football and basketball), movies, going out (Wine Loft, restaurants, etc.), working out
What he's looking for in a potential mate: Intelligent, family oriented, similar interest in sports (will at least watch), nonsmoking, social or non-drinker, churchgoing, active (work out and/or takes an interest in their physical appearance) sense of humor is a must, and he has strong preference for no children.

Dude has a beer in hand in both pics. LOL

Loving his direct quote! :lachen:

Lawd! Lawd! Lawd!

I wish he lived closer to the North East.

Get to know him, and maybe he might lol

Dude has a beer in hand in both pics. LOL

He only has a couple pics available online, and I didn't think ya'll were ready for the Halloween or NYE pics :~}
He's a social drinker and rarely takes pics.

Wonders how many of these men will have "out of the blue" stalkers in the upcoming weeks.

I've only gotten 1 pm about two.

Loving his direct quote! :lachen:
Doll, he was sleepy and tired and trying to answer me because he was supposed to get back several days ago. It just popped out his mouth, and I was like I'm putting that lol he changed his facebook status to that now.

Hubba hubba!!!

He has a degree in photography so he's always altering pics, quite often based on movies/comics/concepts he likes.

I wont be as detailed as Rasta but I'll try to give the basics.

Mr. Fun/Intellectual/SweetiePie
n534466399_713983_107.jpg
n534466399_159720_6423.jpg

This brotha is funny! He's grown and sexy at 30. Kind of shy but once he warms up you'll love him forever. He works for the Detroit Health Dept. Is currently pursuing MBA in Marketing and has alot going for him. So, for all you Detroit ladies, step up so you can step out. He's an all around great guy. I would love to introduce him to a lucky lady!

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:If it wasn't for my current situation I would put my bid in. :nono: :sad:

Oh me oh my! he is a special kind of sexy! I love the dreads :lick:

ATLANTA NON-DL BROTHER

terrence.jpg
terreb3.jpg

GENERAL INFO: WANTS TO MARRY IN 2011 or sooner!:grin: He can cook when he wants too..:lol:
38, NO children, Never been married,never been in jail and he's a shorty :look:

Profession: BLUE COLLAR BROTHER repeat BLUE COLLAR

NOT really open to long distance unless you plan on moving to GA soon!

Interests : cars, movies, computer gadgets, surfing the net, light drinking, dining out, and being with family

What he's looking for:WIFE....decent in the face, non-smoking, social drinker, height not that important, children are okay, down to earth, likes to travel and has a hook-up he'll tell you about:yep:.

I love this thread. Love, love, love it.

Can I ask, especially the ladies who don't have siggys - to post this thread as a link in your siggy? I strongly suspect that this thread isn't getting the 'shine' that it should - and best believe, once the Regional Meeting is done and done, I'll be doing the same. ;)

Can I ask, especially the ladies who don't have siggys - to post this thread as a link in your siggy? I strongly suspect that this thread isn't getting the 'shine' that it should - and best believe, once the Regional Meeting is done and done, I'll be doing the same. ;)

I will, cause I LOVE it just as much as you do, and i love when people find love..

ETA: gimme a sec to do it... I'm using a phone.. :lachen: but its goin' in my siggy!! :grin:

Last edited:
Done. *back to lurking the thread*

Did it - done!

I know a guy in Houston (from Philly)

Stats:

28 yo
dark skin
slim
6'0-6'1
I think he's an EMT or something like that
Lives alone
Drives
Needs someone to cook for him and make him laugh
He's pretty laid back
Attractive (I wouldn't say he was if he wasn't and I have great taste)
Holds a Bachelor's degree from an HBCU thinks it's in Psych or Soc?

I think he would be looking for a cute, slim woman, who is down to earth and has a sense of humor, and can cook.

We're kinda on the outs :giggle: so I can give you his facebook info and you can take it from there. Don't involve me :curtain:...

Last edited:
Anyone know a guy over 30 (closer to 40) that is in the DC/VA -(Fredricksburg, Stafford) area. My aunt is looking and she is a beautiful, FIT, (nice booty :look:) 43 y/o woman. 2 kids both going to the 8th grade and recently divorced.

Damn it. I need to leave Jersey. Corrupt politics, bad traffic, and no dudes...UGGGH!!

I hear you gal! My last relationship was a LD one.

You know you are travelling alot when the ticket guy at the amtrak window doesn't even ask for your ID anymore. Plus knows your destination and time!

I am:pray: for an instate one though. I am tired of travelling!

glad that this thread has spawned some positive interaction---
my lil match-making *** got shut down b4 it even started----mr perfect28 was like y do YOU have to assist with this or etc etc--what if i was etc etc--it got a lil dicey so i had to take one for the team an abort the mission...i dont wanna do anything on the sly mr.perfect28 does not play that ish and neither do i----.but i wish all the ladies all the best...2010 is your yr---live it and luv it!!!!

I found this thread off someone's siggy!

Back