*~*~lhcf Black Love Connection*~*~

I'ma ask my SO. hes in LA and I'm sure he has plenty of friends. *superman theme music plays* I SHALL RETURN

:bighug:ur the greatest Letta!......

:crossfingers: Waiting on some LA gorgeousness! :pray: please lawd please send some tall handsome chocolately goodnes my way :pray:

can we get some West coast LOVE?!! lol

<3 this thread...imma start hitting up my male friends...wait.no...they aint doing nothin.

also,

women who are matched.
if you are having a positive experience, can u hook us up with some type of info?:heart3: lol.
or is considered intrusive?

Ladies....my bachelors are still available! I'm surprised that I'm not getting that many pms. They're really interested..

All of these men are fine as hell. As $!!#%%% HELL!

But Spongie, your brother is a prince. His face looks like a royal mask carved by a master sculptor. I cannot gaze upon his beauty any longer...it's too painful!

.....Thanx :lachen:

I have not received any PM's for him though :ohwell: so he is still available

Seriously, I'm going to be most PUT OUT if one of the U.K. LHCF ladies does not contact Spongie about him.

He looks like he appreciates hair, too. :yep:

Yeah he does :yep: he is also growing his hair but Im not sure how big he wants his afro to be ultimately, I normally do his hair for him when Im home from college and he steals my conditioners and coconut oil :lachen:

.....Thanx :lachen:

I have not received any PM's for him though :ohwell: so he is still available

Yeah, I bet not see any dang threads with women complaining about not having a man or not being able to find any!! :wallbash:

ETA: I'm interested to know for the ladies that posted, are you getting any hits?

Last edited:
Yeah, I bet not see any dang threads with women complaining about not having a man or not being able to find any!! :wallbash:

ETA: I'm interested to know for the ladies that posted, are you getting any hits?

:lachen: Ediese, you know if they were white they would have been snatched up by now.

Anyway your men are handsome too bad they only want houston women. But that's understandable, LDR are a pain.
**goes back to shoveling snow**

:lachen: Ediese, you know if they were white they would have been snatched up by now.

Anyway your men are handsome too bad they only want houston women. But that's understandable, LDR are a pain.
**goes back to shoveling snow**

I think this is the main issue with most women here who may be interested in men in this thread. We're all spread out across the country and it does take more than the usual hope and faith, and even money, to start the process of an LDR.

All I can say is Ediese, I would love to move to Houston.. I only hear good things about the man selection there. All those stable educated black men ..my goodness.

DSC00369.jpg

is no longer available. met someone in Africa and is really feelin her...sorry:sad:

Last edited:
If I could only get to Houston...still in Jersey...still a man drought...damn...but I can't blame these men for not wanting a LDR. I was in a LDR for 5 years and it was expensive and drama filled.

Cool!! Um..where's your bachelor that has ties in Houston? I'm in limbo now..:look:

He's either playing shy or is deaf. Hasn't budged much despite my attempts to convince him I wasn't trying to pimp him out :lachen:. I'm tempted to put up his stats though. :look:

I think this is the main issue with most women here who may be interested in men in this thread. We're all spread out across the country and it does take more than the usual hope and faith, and even money, to start the process of an LDR.

Exactly.

Believe me, there are some men in here that had me like :drool: but at this point in my life I'm not interested in having an LDR. Been there, done that.

i've posted 2. i've only rcvd pm's for 1. so *shrug* i guess NY ladies aren't interested in my personal trainer.

n505676244_725263_2419.jpg

JUST WANTED TO EDIT MY POST ON BACH #4

bachelor number #4

height: 6'0
ok..now i don't have all the info cause he's taking too long to respond but he DID say he wanted to participate so..*shrugs*

he works at an insurance company and is currently pursuing his Bachelors for Business Administration. He actually works at Bank of America now.

he's looking for a nice intelligent girl, who's either in her career or actively pursuing it. he likes golf and intelligent discussions. he's more into personality than he is looks but the girl should be slim/in shape. And he likes his girls natural. No weaves, and he prefers natural hair.

he's also funny and has a really sexy voice :eyebrows2

i've gotten none on the first two and a few on the last two. they've exchanged contact info but im not sure how things are progressing yet.

Back