*~*~lhcf Black Love Connection*~*~

I am patiently waiting for pennsylvania, delaware or new jersy guys. I might even consider new york or connecticut

Bachelor #2

30-year-old
Open to long distance, but prefer someone in Houston
Seeking women up to 35
Relationships: Never Married
Have kids: No
Want kids: Definitely
Height: 5'11"
Religion: Spiritual but not religious
Smoke: No Way
Drink: Moderately

I'm looking for a woman that has a sense of humor and is comfortable in her own skin. She should not be afraid to speak her mind. She should be in shape and exercise on a regular basis. I’m spiritual, but not religious, so hopefully that’s not a problem.

I'm a single, regular guy looking for someone that I can be friends with or more. I'm an engineer, but I'm very outgoing and have a diverse group of friends. I don’t have any kids, but I’m open to dating a women with one.

My ideal woman would be honest, trustworthy, down to earth and comfortable in her own skin. She also should be outspoken and willing to speak her mind no matter what the situation. She definitely needs to have a sense of humor and be able to make fun of me and herself. In addition to having a sense of humor, she shouldn't take herself too seriously.

my job:
I'm currently an Environmental Engineer at a chemical plant. Bachelors from University of Oklahoma – Engineering.

favorite things:
I love True Blood, Real Time with Bill Maher, Californication, Dexter, Weeds, Entourage. My favorite music is hip-hop/rap but I listen to all types of music. I really don't have a favorite food because I like so many things when it comes to eating.

last read:
The last book I read was Forty Million Dollar Slaves. I'm currently reading Great Disasters in American History. I read the Houston Chronicle, and Sports Illustrated everyday and I read the Chemical and Engineering News Magazine on a weekly basis.

Ok, the fact that he reads Chemical & Engineering News every week just made me smile. I get that magazine every week too & I read it every week as well.

WOW I think I'm in love!

n505676244_725263_2419.jpg

bachelor number #4

height: 6'0
ok..now i don't have all the info cause he's taking too long to respond but he DID say he wanted to participate so..*shrugs*

he works at an insurance company and is currently pursuing his Bachelors for Business Administration.

he's looking for a nice intelligent girl, who's either in her career or actively pursuing it. he likes golf and intelligent discussions. he's more into personality than he is looks but the girl should be slim/in shape.

he's also funny and has a really sexy voice :eyebrows2

bachelor number #4

ok..now i don't have all the info cause he's taking too long to respond but he DID say he wanted to participate so..*shrugs*

he works at an insurance company and is currently pursuing his Bachelors for Business Administration.

he's looking for a nice intelligent girl, who's either in her career or actively pursuing it. he likes golf and intelligent discussions. he's more into personality than he is looks but the girl should be slim/in shape.

He's beautiful :)

^^ you and him can't help that he's fine. i tell you i'd rather have seen him play the character Eggs on true blood than that other dude.

Bachelor #5 (only know him virtually via Match)

26-year-old man
Corpus Christi, Texas
seeking women 22-33
looking for a woman within 3000 miles of Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
Want kids: Someday

Body type: Stocky
Height: 6'3" 260 lbs
Job-Military (Navy)
Drink: Never
Stress/Drama Free-Yes

Age -26
Height/Weight- 6'3 260
Race-Black
Marital Status-Single
Kids-None(hopefully one day)

.....I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU A LITTLE INFO ABOUT MYSELF. I'm pretty new to the state of TX. I'm a strong black man. I stand on my own two feet and I have a strong backbone. I take care of myself and pay all my own bills. I'm single, never been married, engaged, no kids/possible nor stalkers.

I have my own things which I worked very hard for. I have a pretty good job. I keep myself up, well groomed, well dressed (also like to dress down a lot it's an everyday thing for me), good conversation, stress, drama, and STD free. I like to treat myself to a dinner and a movie at least twice a week. I also like spending time with self (time to think things over)I'm a very out spoken guy(speak my mind when need be)

Looking for in a woman
Age 24-31
Height 5'0-6'1
Race-Black
Body type-Curvy,athletic and tone,petite
Job-yes
education-some college,college grad,etc
Kids-none or one at the most
Drama free-yes
Drink-none, social
Smoke-never
Must have good communication skills!

I would like to meet a strong woman, a woman that is making something out of her life or at least have plans of doing so. A woman that is about her business( no bull). A beautiful woman inside and out(I'm attracted to both petite woman and also thick/curvy women). A woman that takes care of herself, keeps herself up, takes care of her body. A woman that speaks her mind, straight forward, speaks her mind when need be, A woman that has her own things. Independent...A woman that fears the man upstairs! A woman that's honest, respectful, loyal, good communication skills and all the rest will fall place........

Last edited:
Bachelor #5

26-year-old man
Job-Military (Navy)
I'm single, never been married, engaged, no kids/possible nor stalkers.

STD free.
:lick: :love: :lachen:
HE IS AS FUNNY AS HELL!

are there any in SD? i got friends, and like another poster mentioned, it aint happenin out here. if i was single, i'd be pissed. so, any San Diego men, please do post.

Bachelor #5

26-year-old man
Corpus Christi, Texas
seeking women 22-33
looking for a woman within 3000 miles of Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
Want kids: Someday

Job-Military (Navy)
Drink: Never
Stress/Drama Free-Yes

Age -26
Height/Weight- 6'3 260
Race-Black
Marital Status-Single

Kids-None(hopefully one day)

.....I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU A LITTLE INFO ABOUT MYSELF. I'm pretty new to the state of TX. I'm a strong black man. I stand on my own two feet and I have a strong backbone. I take care of myself and pay all my own bills. I'm single, never been married, engaged, no kids/possible nor stalkers.

I have my own things which I worked very hard for. I have a pretty good job. I keep myself up, well groomed, well dressed (also like to dress down a lot it's an everyday thing for me), good conversation, stress, drama, and STD free. I like to treat myself to a dinner and a movie at least twice a week. I also like spending time with self (time to think things over)I'm a very out spoken guy(speak my mind when need be)

Sigh...can he be any more perfecter? Ladies...you need to dive in and step up to this one!

Honestly, hes fineeeeee:lick: Tall, young, handsome, humorous and a sexy voice? dang. Im pretty smart and slender myself, Id say sign me up but Im Canadian :look:

bachelor number #4

Can't be an active participant in this thread cause I don't know any single men where I'm currently living.

But this thread is so fun.

(Hopefully productive too0.

I love love love this thread and it would be totally out of character for me if I didn't inquire - any success stories yet??!?! I just gotta' know!?! (My man too!We're both nosy!) I have a brother, and a cousin I will ask if I can post. We'll see!

Last edited:
I like this thread!!!

I'm going to see if I can get some of my male friends to get in on this too. I was blanking for a minute, but I think I do know some nice ones.

Okay sooo I viewed this whole thread and I am convinced that I need to move to the EAST COAST.....

They dont make men like this out in Cali.....shoot!!!!!

Um.....if yall find some men age 24-35 in so cal who like slim short chocolate lemme know lmao! All my male friends are spoken for :(

I still feel flush lookin at all these fine men.....its just not fair! Ugh...I know some of these east coast brothas wanna get out of the cold and lay in the Cali sun :)

^^ you and him can't help that he's fine. i tell you i'd rather have seen him play the character Eggs on true blood than that other dude.

unh-unh gir[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]l :nono: now you goin to far [/FONT] :lachen: eggs was sexy as a[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]l[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]l get out.
[/FONT]

Okay sooo I viewed this whole thread and I am convinced that I need to move to the EAST COAST.....

They dont make men like this out in Cali.....shoot!!!!!

Um.....if yall find some men age 24-35 in so cal who like slim short chocolate lemme know lmao! All my male friends are spoken for :(

I still feel flush lookin at all these fine men.....its just not fair! Ugh...I know some of these east coast brothas wanna get out of the cold and lay in the Cali sun :)

I'ma ask my SO. hes in LA and I'm sure he has plenty of friends. *superman theme music plays* I SHALL RETURN

Ok ladies, here is my brother, he's 5'11-6'0 If you have any questions please ask cause I dont know what else to say about him LOL

tusa.jpg

DSCF0058.jpg

All of these men are fine as hell. As $!!#%%% HELL!

But Spongie, your brother is a prince. His face looks like a royal mask carved by a master sculptor. I cannot gaze upon his beauty any longer...it's too painful!

Back