*~*~lhcf Black Love Connection*~*~

He is still thinking on it....he claims that he's been hurt and needs to heal.:rolleyes:

He's my brother so I see him as :yawn:. But women like him when we are out. We just went to Cheeseburger in Paradise and the 30 year old waitress kept asking him if she could get him anything else.:blush: She asked like 20 times!

A lil about him....Currently residing in Columbia,S.C. but he is thinking of moving in the spring. He commutes to Philly to see our mom about every 2 months and travels to ATL alot.He will be DIVORCED. The papers are final in March after they divide the rest of the assets. He has a M.S. in family counseling and is back in school for his P.H.D right now. So he gets in the busy modes. Has adult children, my neice 31 and my twin nephews 29. So no kiddies at home! He's 6'ft and about 220lb, brown skin with red undertones, mixed grey hair the he kepts short curly or low fade. If I had to pick a celeb look I would say Judge Joe Brown but brown skinned...:lachen:minus that thick mustache.
Oh yea how can I forget...he has a license to preach and marry couples. I'll add more later.

tell me more bout the 29yr old nephews, please. :grin:

Ladies, I really know of a few really nice guys. They are friends of mine. I try to hang with guys who's personalities are like mine. I will check with them and see what they say. They are in the Tx area. None of them are married, and no kids yet!

n505676244_725263_2419.jpg

bachelor number #4

height: 6'0
ok..now i don't have all the info cause he's taking too long to respond but he DID say he wanted to participate so..*shrugs*

he works at an insurance company and is currently pursuing his Bachelors for Business Administration.

he's looking for a nice intelligent girl, who's either in her career or actively pursuing it. he likes golf and intelligent discussions. he's more into personality than he is looks but the girl should be slim/in shape.

he's also funny and has a really sexy voice :eyebrows2

*fans self*

Is he a model, because he's gorgeous! Floridians get on it!

bachelor number #4

ok..now i don't have all the info cause he's taking too long to respond but he DID say he wanted to participate so..*shrugs*

he works at an insurance company and is currently pursuing his Bachelors for Business Administration.

he's looking for a nice intelligent girl, who's either in her career or actively pursuing it. he likes golf and intelligent discussions. he's more into personality than he is looks but the girl should be slim/in shape.

He is GORGEOUS!

I live on the other side of the pond :ohwell:, he's my type otherwise. Oh well, maybe I'll bump into him when im in florida for spring break!:grin::look:

This thread is an awesome idea and a treat to look at. Some of these men got knocked the hell out with the Gorgeous George Stick i.e. The Dark Bald-Head Heart Throb

Last edited:
:blush: He looks like my son who is 21
pursuing his BS in Computer Engineering. but I'm not ready to put him out there! :nono: :lachen: yet

oh really? & ur in Bowie....lemme find out...oh wait *hears voice in back of mind saying DOWN GIRL DOWN* i got a b/f :look:

would b a small world if i knew ur son tho.

LHCF is starting to become a lil more creepy everyday:lachen:

Bachelor #1

32, Houston, TX
Height: 5'10
Seeking Female 26-39
Children: 0
I think he's from Kenya or Ghana. Sorry, but I don't remember.

Education:
BS in Physics from UNC-Chapel Hill. Doctor of Pharmacy-UNC-Chapel Hill. (Has his own pharmacy opening next Tuesday) -- could probably popup there to see what he looks like. He doesn't want me posting his pic on here.

I'm an avid cyclist and have done 7 long distance charity rides (over 3500 miles) across Alaska, Montana, Europe and California. love to cook, read, dine out, hike, camp and travel. I enjoy weekend road trips, the beach, BBQs, hanging out with family, working out, renting movies & snuggling on the couch.

What would work best for me are shared core values and attitudes, sufficient goals and interests in common, an ability to expand each other's worlds (via our differences) and a partner with a terrific sense of humor. I live a responsible life and the same in a partner is essential to me.

Ultimately, I am seeking a friend and a partner that I can truly be intimate with on ALL levels. A partner who is kind, compassionate, empathetic and follows through on her words. A partner who is secure in herself and is not afraid to simply "be". A partner who appreciates the simple things in life and doesn't take herself too seriously. A partner who is content with her life and is not intimidated by a very confident, successful, intelligent, passionate, expressive and playful man who is comfortable in his skin and happy in his life:) Last, I am seeking that unquestionable chemistry which serves as the glue to a very beautiful and meaningful long term relationship.

ETA: He wants someone that is slim/slender, and that is educated or at least in process of completing her degree, gainfully employed, no kids, etc

Last edited:
Bachelor #2 (only know him virtually via Match)

30-year-old
Open to long distance, but prefer someone in Houston
Seeking women up to 35
Relationships: Never Married
Have kids: No
Want kids: Definitely
Height: 5'11"
Religion: Spiritual but not religious
Smoke: No Way
Drink: Moderately

I'm looking for a woman that has a sense of humor and is comfortable in her own skin. She should not be afraid to speak her mind. She should be in shape and exercise on a regular basis. I’m spiritual, but not religious, so hopefully that’s not a problem.

I'm a single, regular guy looking for someone that I can be friends with or more. I'm an engineer, but I'm very outgoing and have a diverse group of friends. I don’t have any kids, but I’m open to dating a women with one.

My ideal woman would be honest, trustworthy, down to earth and comfortable in her own skin. She also should be outspoken and willing to speak her mind no matter what the situation. She definitely needs to have a sense of humor and be able to make fun of me and herself. In addition to having a sense of humor, she shouldn't take herself too seriously.

my job:
I'm currently an Environmental Engineer at a chemical plant. Bachelors from University of Oklahoma – Engineering.

favorite things:
I love True Blood, Real Time with Bill Maher, Californication, Dexter, Weeds, Entourage. My favorite music is hip-hop/rap but I listen to all types of music. I really don't have a favorite food because I like so many things when it comes to eating.

last read:
The last book I read was Forty Million Dollar Slaves. I'm currently reading Great Disasters in American History. I read the Houston Chronicle, and Sports Illustrated everyday and I read the Chemical and Engineering News Magazine on a weekly basis.

Last edited:
dayum he fine! he's too young for me. ah well.

Also, ladies, I'm not telling these dudes I've met you on a hair board or a hair forum. I've been saying (and nice to know at least one other sister has been saying) that I've met you through an online sorority, kinda like a sister circle. I don't mention this site but I highlight the many benefits that we've obtained from this site such as beauty, life, financial, career, and spiritual advice. We're like an online sister circle. So, if you're telling these men you wanna hook em up with someone from a hair board, they might side eye you but if you tell them it's an online sorority or a sister circle, they may be more open.

Yeah!! My person msg. me and asking what LHCF was. I initially explained it very similarly to what you said. When he asked I just said its the name of the group I'd explained to him before.

Bachelor #4

• 36-year-old man
• seeking women 28-35
• interested in women within 50 miles of Houston, Texas

Relationships: Never Married
Have kids: No
Want kids: Definitely
Height: 5'8"
Religion: Christian / Other
Smoke: No Way
Drink: Never

for fun:
I like to take in a movie (comedies, action adventure ect.). I like watching, and trying to play sports. I like listening to and trying to play music (gospel, jazz). I like cooking.

education:
Education: Bachelors degree
College/University: University of Louisiana at Monroe

my job:
Billing Analyst for an Energy company

favorite hot spots:
I like smaller intimate venues with live bands. And I like a good comedy club
This may come across as arrogant but... I am what any woman in her right mind should be looking for. I'm a college educated man, with no children (I don't come with baby mamma drama), no criminal record, I have a good job, good credit (there are a lot of fellas out there who can't even get a cell phone in their name), and I'm saved (I love the Lord with all of my heart). I 'm a southern gentleman who was "raised right"... my parents have been married going on 48 years (so I know what a successful loving relationship looks like). I come from a rather large family... I have 4 sisters, and 3 brothers, I'm number 7 out of the 8 (or the knee baby as it were) so I know about sharing. I'm just me, a simple, fun loving, laid back, down to earth guy, looking for similar traits in a woman. I can function in all settings, I know how to relax and have fun, but at the same time when the situation calls for it, I can tighten up and be serious.

So what do I like in a woman? Hmmmm... well I like a natural woman (not big on women who wear an abundance of make-up, weave, and fake nails etc). I'm attracted to petite women (don't really go for the heavy-set sisters... I mean I like what I like). Intelligence is so sexy to me (I have to be able to have a decent conversation with you, and I have to be able to take you places with out worrying about being embarrassed). I like a down to earth, laid back sista (can't stand being around uptight, prissy women who don't know how to have fun). I like a woman of faith, (and that's not just lip service either... I'm in church EVERY Sunday, and at Bible study EVERY Wednesday night). Ahhh... I think those are probably the most important traits to me. So, I hope you do have a "good/decent" sista to hook a brotha up with.

I hope to hear from them soon.

Last edited:
I have a million more, but I'll stop posting until I get some responses. Ladies...ya'll always complaining about the lack of eligible black men. It's like I've always said, they are definitely out there. :)

I have a million more, but I'll stop posting until I get some responses. Ladies...ya'll always complaining about the lack of eligible black men. It's like I've always said, they are definitely out there. :)

plz don't stop for the love of all things holy. do i need to recruit some ladies to pay 6.50 to come in here and view. bcuz i know some single lovely ladies that will take these men if none of these lhcf ladies are going to step up.

bachelor number #4

Omg He's like a new type of fione..... Tampa is really not that far away from Atlanta.... :look:

OMG. ((Drooling)) Why did I turn down Henry Ford Hospital for residency??:wallbash:
All this eye candy in Detriot?! Believe me, Jersey in terms of single, non crazy dudes is dried up like the Arizona desert. This is NOT the state to be single.

Neither is San Diego, CA!
Subscribing nevertheless. Cute thread OP!

Dang, now I gotta be worried about taking cute hair pics. :look:

Back