Kimmaytube's Length Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really admire her tenacity. It's time for me to pick goals and become more
focused. It's been amazing watching how, like a laser, she concentrated on
meeting this goal. All it seems to take is patience and excellent hair practices.

I know when she flat irons that her hair will not have grown in evenly. I don't
expect perfection because I believe she hasn't trimmed her hair. In my opinion,
she has reached her goal with most of her hair and that is wonderful!!

Last edited:
She did a good job of retaining her length. But I mean she hasn't done anything no one on this here board, the next hair board, Youtube or from blogs hasn't done already.

I'd be super in AWE if she was like 5'9" tall and was WL in that amount of time. But good for her!

She did a great job retaining hair length.

I don't think she's ever straightened her natural hair.

Regardless of how tall she is, her retention is phenomenal :yep: I'm happy for her, I just wish I didn't find her attitude so off-putting. She makes great YT vids though.

Her hair grows sooooo fast!!! I wonder if its genetics (her growth rate) or if she takes vitamins or anything. Her hair is BEAUTIFUL!
she says she "has" hair vitamins but "rarely" takes them, so she doesn't count any growth enhancement from them

hell, i only take mine once per month:ohwell: so i know ow that is

That video was awesome! Thanks for posting OP.

Kimmay is such an inspiration. Her hair is gorgeous and it's great to see someone with my hair type get to this length.

i will probably have that much hair ten months from now but alas being a tall girl mean i shall not be waist length. :ohwell:

Wow man! she it really doing it!

Attitude or not her hair is growing nicely. I watched the video on mute so I wouldnt be biased and I could just apreciate the differences in the comparison shots.

She does have nice progress. If think it was because she hasn't not let heat touch her hair in over 3 years. She has stated in other videos that she mostly wears her hair in twists. I think hair grows so fast when you keep it simple and just let it be.

She does have nice progress. If think it was because she hasn't not let heat touch her hair in over 3 years. She has stated in other videos that she mostly wears her hair in twists. I think hair grows so fast when you keep it simple and just let it be.

girl it doesnt grow any faster lol i wear mine loose for long stretches or twisted for long stretches and it's all the same.

girl it doesnt grow any faster lol i wear mine loose for long stretches or twisted for long stretches and it's all the same.

lol maybe I should edit that to say if you PROTECT AND MOISTURIZE the ends.

But seriously, I have noticed a difference in my hair. All winter I've kept my hair braided up and the ends moisturized and the growth is amazing. My curl pattern is also more defined.

lol maybe I should edit that to say if you PROTECT AND MOISTURIZE the ends.

But seriously, I have noticed a difference in my hair. All winter I've kept my hair braided up and the ends moisturized and the growth is amazing. My curl pattern is also more defined.

hehe okay you got it.

wintertime it's better to keep your hair braided or twisted anyway, you def retain moisture better.

besides who the heck feels like having to do hair again every few days with a wash and go? my hair is in braids right now, i was not playing last night.

girl I am loving the braids. I put my hair in 8 braids on wash day and leave them in for a week. I LOVE not having to do my hair in the morning. Just put on my wig and go.......:drunk:

girl I am loving the braids. I put my hair in 8 braids on wash day and leave them in for a week. I LOVE not having to do my hair in the morning. Just put on my wig and go.......:drunk:

girl! if i did 8 braids my hair would be wet for days lol mine arent quite box braids but i just did enough so i have a more uniformed braidout like in my avatar.

they're quite soft though, i used myhoneychild type 3 creme and carols daughter hair balm on top. twirled the ends.

all while watching purple rain:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back