KIMMAYTUBE PROGRESS!! HAIR XXX COMING IN JAN 2011!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember in a video where she said she uses a whole bottle of KCKT in just one detangling session. That's a lot of conditioner.

:girlbar: Coming right up!

Thank you girl! Have I told you I love your hair and your blog? I think I have, but I'ma say it again...I love your hair and your blog; your reviews save me a lot of time, money and disappointment...

That is all. I'm ready for the tea when you are (and you can add the Vodka, or rum, or tequila...whatever you have on hand:lachen:)

She doesn't need a whole bottle because she doesn't have that much hair!
AND she adds oils. wouldnt that spread out the conditioner while giving it so much added slip that you wouldnt even have to use half the bottle? shes over the top and unnecessary.

smh@this.... all i'ma say is progress is good..thats about it.. 4hrs to detangle?? wow..I just don't get how it takes someone so long to detangle.

ok, i was going to ask this in the thread last nite but it got locked!!!

what does this chick sell anyways??? i hear people talking about "her" conditioner, but i always assumed it was just a method of mixing other conditioners... am i wrong?

Thank you girl! Have I told you I love your hair and your blog? I think I have, but I'ma say it again...I love your hair and your blog; your reviews save me a lot of time, money and disappointment...

That is all. I'm ready for the tea when you are (and you can add the Vodka, or rum, or tequila...whatever you have on hand:lachen:)

Aw thanks! And we're drinking Firefly...nothing but the best for my LHCF ladies...

firefly_sweet_tea_medium.jpg

ok, i was going to ask this in the thread last nite but it got locked!!!

what does this chick sell anyways??? i hear people talking about "her" conditioner, but i always assumed it was just a method of mixing other conditioners... am i wrong?

the lank to buy stuff is on her vidjos. but she sells headbands and scarves and wraps and combs and brushes...

ETA: y'all go hard in the paint. I ain't seen folks go this hard since the last time a thread was made about Shi-- never mind.

Last edited:
i wish i would spend 4 hours to detangle. if you have to do that, thats when you need to return to the twa because a nice size afro AINT. FOR. YOU.

i wish i would spend 4 hours to detangle. if you have to do that, thats when you need to return to the twa because a nice size afro AINT. FOR. YOU.

I didn't want to say it, but I think if it took me four hours to detangle and two and a half hours to apply gel...

Sigh...

I cain't say it. But. You know...

(Yes I meant "cain't")

4 hours, 2+ hours to apply product?!

I would diagnose myself with hair OCD:lachen:

i would have to agree. if it took that long i would for sure cut back and maintain a more reasonable length :lachen:

it only takes me at max 5min to detangle.... maybe if i took an hour+ plus to detangle i wouldnt lose a single strand of hair and then i would have hair to the floor

I didn't want to say it, but I think if it took me four hours to detangle and two and a half hours to apply gel...

Sigh...

I cain't say it. But. You know...

(Yes I meant "cain't")
:lachen::lachen:i know girl, i know.

i think she wants people to think "oh her hair is so long she has to do xyz and it takes her x amount of hours". she giving people the wrong idea while they giving her the side eye.
2.5 hours doing anything to you hair besides mini twists is what i like to call a damn shame. unless we counting pre poo, shampoo, deep conditioning with protein and moisture with steam, applying leave in then the gel then air drying for 80 hours(we know how long it takes kccc to dry) there is no damn way it takes that long. guru my ***. clearly she doesnt even know how to detangle and apply gel but you are a guru. i call bull****:lachen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back