Everyones gotta see this.... Very informative!

Gosh she has the coolest job ever. I saved it great reminder of what you need to do for your hair. I wish I had that as a poster!

Yes i did see her fashion show. Trust me, i love her! She definately needs to keep those videos coming!

Brilliant youtube-er. Love her videos. You can tell she is a perfectionist and she puts a lot of tme and effort into every video

LOVED IT! I check out her vids periodically, but hadn't seen this one. :love: it!

Thanks, OP

ETA: I really needed to know that info about major stress events causing damage to the hair & follicle/shedding and could present itself as late as 4 months after the event....I think we sometimes try to bandaid issues with our hair using poo, conditioners and leave-ins and the trauma or damage is something else that can't be fixed with changing topical items...informative..

Last edited:
Thanks for posting, I am glad I did a search because I was about to post it myself, lol! THIS is what EVERYONE needs to watch, not just black women. Men and women who are balding, suffering from hair damage/breakage, not exercising/eating right...it all plays a part in hair growth and maintenance. I loved this video and will spread the word to anyone I come in contact with regarding hair issues. Two thumbs up!!! :)

Last edited:
Thanks op, she is awesome, very informative and i love how her voice is clear and understandable. Her videos are never boring.

i liked the way she brought up issues which i wouldnt normally think of, like the affect of stress on the hair up to 4 months. To think my stresses of 4 months ago could still be affecting my hair, i mean?!?!?!?! But thats just an incentive for me to just try and be calmer and just take one day at a time, not just for me, but for my hair too!

I love her teaching method... I really appreciate it. It would be very beneficial for those who don't learn well by reading....The visual definitely keeps your attention....

Kudos to her.. I'm definitely subscribing.

Back