It's the 5th day of the year how many dates have you had?

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
My friends are constantly joking that I stay going out on dates. I stopped dating for a lil bit but I'm back in full force.

Jan 1,2012 Cooked brunch for the ladies then developed the "itis" & forgot about my date with African Prince lol he is still on the team rescheduled for next wk

Jan 2, 2012 w/ Scoop. I call him that because he scooped me up in his arms like a lil baby. I'm impressed cause I'm a biggen :rofl: We saw something at the movies it sucked so bad I don't remember the name.....oh it was The darkest hour....don't waste your money.

Jan 3, 2012 Sherlock Holmes w/ chemical engineer

Jan 4, 2012 Sushi w/ Oil and gas atty

Jan 5, 2012 I need a break I'm going out with the ladies :woot:

There are menz out there.....get out there and meet them! I'm trying to find my husband this year :)

Does it count as a date if it's with your SO? lol

I went to see Sherlock Holmes on Monday with my boyfriend. Not my type of movie, but it wasn't bad at all!!

I gotta man as you know and we go on weekly dates. So far this year we have been on 3. Last night he thought he was taking me to happy hour and dinner but I said flip dat we doing all dat at home. I didn't feel like getting all dressed up. I baked a chicken w/carrots and potatoes along with cocktails. LOL

You should have made a poll. I'm sure the ladies on here average at the bare minimum about 10 dates a week. Especially the ones on 3T/4T level. :yep:

Starting out with a bang huh?!

I went out on one yesterday...doubt there will be a second with homeboy.

I had one last week..Mr.Truck Driver..he is really sexy..like, I dont trust myself to be around him too long-sexy..Had a nice time, went to dinner...just the normal getting to know you stuff..We may be going out again this weekend..I would either prefer to watch the playoffs or go to movies..

None as of today :sadface: Was suppose to do something today with a Mr. Not My Type but I wasn't feeling well this week so that went kaput.

scarcity21

I went to a sports bar after xmas and secured 7-10 phone numbers :)

But I meet men everywhere Walmart, The Galleria, the sports bar, the gas station although this scares the hell out of me. I'm likely to douse someone with gas if they get to close. I smile and i look happy most of the time. I think that helps along with T&A :look:

Just got off the phone and secured a lunch date for tomorrow. It is a blind date. My friend hooked me up :woot: Well it isn't completely blind we have exchanged pics and emails while he was out of the country working. He got back today and wanted to have dinner this evening but it is ladies night :woot:

Last edited:
@scarcity21

I went to a sports bar after xmas and secured 7-10 phone numbers :)

But I meet men everywhere Walmart, The Galleria, the sports bar, the gas station although this scares the hell out of me. I'm likely to douse someone with gas if they get to close. I smile and i look happy most of the time. I think that helps along with T&A :look:

Just got off the phone and secured a lunch date for tomorrow. It is a blind date. My friend hooked me up :woot: Well it isn't completely blind we have exchanged pics and emails while he was out of the country working. He got back today and wanted to have dinner this evening but it is ladies night :woot:

So you just walk around smilin'? My friends always tell me that I'm too 'serious' and men are probably afraid to say something....but I just can't imagine walking around with a big ol' smile on my face looking like this:

1270412459660813.jpeg

Instructions por favor.

None at all, but I am not actively looking to date. This is my chill year, but I ain't mad at none of you ladies. Please post lots of juicy details. :)

So you just walk around smilin'? My friends always tell me that I'm too 'serious' and men are probably afraid to say something....but I just can't imagine walking around with a big ol' smile on my face looking like this:

1270412459660813.jpeg

Instructions por favor.

I smize alot :rofl: I don't actually smile that causes wrankles LOL. I have smiling happy eyes. I'm a happy person I'm usually talking to myself or singing. I crack myself up sometimes I actually end up laughing and smiling. Most of the time it isn't an actual smile it's an inner smile...an energy happy energy!

eta: see siggy. now i look like i'm having the time of my life but i wasn't. that was a boring party bus and we were pulling into the club. I stood up and said something and the photog snapped a pic of the bday boy. I wasn't swinging on the pole or any great activity. I just stood up, but I look like I was having the time of my life. People like energy. I have lots of it.

Last edited:
a grand total of 0:lol: i'm currently on holiday break with my family and I plan on dating up a storm once I return to campus:yep:

I love reading your threads, PretteePlease :yep:. Your threads always make me smile.

As for me, I was out of commission (dating someone) and I'm right now getting my life together. I guess I need to start being on it if you have 5 dates already :lol:

just got off the phone I had to respectfully decline a date to the Monster Truck show :giggle: bless his heart he took it well. "Fine we can sit around sipping wine with our pinkies in the air" :rofl: I don't know where he got that impression of me :sekret:

1270412459660813.jpeg

Instructions por favor.

I am the same way ppl are always telling me to smile, I feel like tell me a joke and I'll smile. I'm not about to walk around especially by myself smiling.

Sent from my ADR6300 using ADR6300

Um, zero but I don't live in a 'men I want to date' populated area. I am sick of dating just to date.

smizing huh...maybe I should work on that. Though I did try to get this guy the come here look at a club on NYE, but that didn't work and the rest of the men there were WAYYYY to young...and not attractive. lol.

Back