Is Your Man Shorter Than You?

I'm 6ft and DH is 6ft. When I was dating I did enforce a height regulation which was basically my height or taller. I made exceptions for a few people but they weren't that short, they were around 5' 10".

I was browsing POF out of boredom and I saw a guy that I went out on a date with in the past. He has his height listed as 5'9. Lies. I'm 5'7 and had on heels and I towered over him. He's like 5'4-5'5, 5'6 on a good day. Why do guys think they can lie about height?

I was browsing POF out of boredom and I saw a guy that I went out on a date with in the past. He has his height listed as 5'9. Lies. I'm 5'7 and had on heels and I towered over him. He's like 5'4-5'5, 5'6 on a good day. Why do guys think they can lie about height?
Lmao I don't know but if I met a guy who lied about his height... and I mean obviously- said he was 5'10" and he came up 5'6", I would pull up his profile right in front of him and be like "Well this is catfish" and then I would get up and leave.

I have a guy friend I see now and then at different gatherings and I believe he's about my height. Sometimes he seems a bit taller than me and sometimes he's my height. I'm pretty good at guessing heights no matter what size heels I'm wearing LOL. Anyway, he always dresses nice and wears pretty expensive looking clothes. However, I noticed that sometimes he wears a really worn out looking pair of shoes that seem to be out of line with the taste of his clothes. I thought maybe he has bad feet and maybe those are the emergency comfy shoes you leave in the back of the car for when your feet hurt. But after I thought about it I think they are special elevator shoes that have a hidden heightening mechanism in them. :look: He HAS to know that women judge men by their shoes and that's the only thing that could explain the height changes. If you don't believe they have elevator shoes then google it and you'll see LOL.

Random but I've noticed that sugar daddies not only tend to be older but they tend to be shorter. They have no problems approaching though. According to one of my friends, they end up being much taller when they stand on their stacks of money :look:. I'm not sure if I need new friends :lol:

Back