Short Guys....(5'3" And Shorter)

:look:
why is a man who is 5'8 considered too short for a woman who is 5'0-5'3 ? I never understood that.

I like tall men, most of my uncles and my maternal gfather were all at or over 6 feet. Short men try to over compensate for their short stature. I need a man I can protect me. My husband is big and tall and men and women move out of his way when we walk through a crowd (they can't even see me:look:) I also like thick shoulders which look crazy on a little man. Just personal preference.

I'm 5'0, can you imagine how mad my son would be if his dad was only 5'6. He would likely be classified as a little person.:drunk:

I met a guy last night that came to my shoulders... I had on flats and I'm 5'9. He's married and paid so someone likes his tiny self.

Of course I'd date a short man. As long as his money was long :drunk:
Otherwise I'll stick with men 6 foot or taller. Perfect size to pick me up, throw me around, or protect me. Plus every man I've known that was 6 foot or taller had a third leg :look: if you know what I mean :p

Of course I'd date a short man. As long as his money was long :drunk:
Otherwise I'll stick with men 6 foot or taller. Perfect size to pick me up, throw me around, or protect me. Plus every man I've known that was 6 foot or taller had a third leg :look: if you know what I mean :p
I've beard many short girls say "pick me up and throw me around".

Do tall guys really go around picking up shirt girls and throwing them around? lol or is this just a phrase.

Do tall guys really go around picking up shirt girls and throwing them around? lol or is this just a phrase.
When I say "throw me around" I mean the practice of being in the bedroom and flipping/moving/throwing me into whatever position he prefers. So it's just a phrase :look: I guess he could push me outta the way of cars or lions but ;)

My husband is 5'11 I'm 5'4. I love tall men, but I have seen some fine short guys with nice bodies and I say if he was taller!

It's really easy.... I do a couple of things....
First, know that guys lie. They always estimate up in terms of height or even money...especially if they're on the shorter side... If their profile says 5'7, I always subtract at least 2"...

I really only trust guys with multiple pictures at multiple angles.
Then you can see where the doorknob is in relation to their waist...#important
And also, where is the ceiling in relation to their head.

As well..do they have pics with them surrounded by other men? How do they measure up... Other women? How much taller than them are they? At least a foot taller means that they're in the 5'10/6 foot range.

Lastly, many men, if they see a potential with you at the beginning before meeting, they will disclose it to you real quick....so that they don't embarrass themselves when you meet.

They usually bring it up in conversation too, to judge your receptivity to them if they're insecure
(A secure short man will own his height and tell you straight out that he loves dating taller women...Kevin hart style)

Soooo true. I always would ask are you an internet 6ft or real life? I once went out with a guy whose 6'3 turned out to be 5'9...how you gone lie like that? I was beyond pissed. If I had showed up 50lbs heavier he would have had a problem.

Yep...I've been picked up and tossed on the bed before....lovingly of course.

The short guys I know never seemed to have issues bagging women. A lot of them are quite cocky and full of confidence. The one I referenced up thread has a harem lol ! I think that's more or less due to his $ and fashions/style/swag/connections tho.

At this point, I wouldn't turn down a short man. By short I mean 5'8... heck I'm already 5'6 and he'd have to have a solid body type, not just short and flimsy. Gotta have some muscles, personality, and some other good attributes. I've had a SO that had the body of a black Adonis, was 6'0 tall and his crayon was sooo average sized in comparison to his body frame. He'd be in the shower looking at me asking me if it grew. I'd just be like
giphy.gif

The short guys I know never seemed to have issues bagging women. A lot of them are quite cocky and full of confidence. The one I referenced up thread has a harem lol ! I think that's more or less due to his $ and fashions/style/swag/connections tho.

This is true...I've know a couple of short guys who had to beat women away with sticks...because both of them were barnyard. The one guy I used to say was the love of my life and he may have been 5'6. He was 82nd Airborne and walked around like he was 6'6...that was probably the best sex I've ever had in my whole entire life...ever.

He would look at you in a way that you just knew he didn't have to brag or boast. He wasn't rich and really wasn't all that attractive. But he knew what he could do to a woman. Strangely enough this guy was also like the best cook too. If I were to ever open a restaurant I would definitely try to hire him.

This is true...I've know a couple of short guys who had to beat women away with sticks...because both of them were barnyard. The one guy I used to say was the love of my life and he may have been 5'6. He was 82nd Airborne and walked around like he was 6'6...that was probably the best sex I've ever had in my whole entire life...ever.

He would look at you in a way that you just knew he didn't have to brag or boast. He wasn't rich and really wasn't all that attractive. But he knew what he could do to a woman. Strangely enough this guy was also like the best cook too. If I were to ever open a restaurant I would definitely try to hire him.

I believe you. Short men have to have confidence and look good, etc... they make up for their height lol. I remember when I was younger I knew a guy that was 5'8 and he was confident and sexy, nice deep voice, swag, assertive, smelled amazing :drool:, always put together and meticulous about his appearance. One of my friends was 5'11 and she met him and liked him and she said when that he hugged her she could feel the strength in him, she said he hugged her like he meant business, she was aroused :lol:. I just remember finding him sooo attractive, I couldn't care less that he was 2 inches taller than me lol. He had presence to him.

I believe you. Short men have to have confidence and look good, etc... they make up for their height lol. I remember when I was younger I knew a guy that was 5'8 and he was confident and sexy, nice deep voice, swag, assertive, smelled amazing :drool:, always put together and meticulous about his appearance. One of my friends was 5'11 and she met him and liked him and she said when that he hugged her she could feel the strength in him, she said he hugged her like he meant business, she was aroused :lol:. I just remember finding him sooo attractive, I couldn't care less that he was 2 inches taller than me lol. He had presence to him.

Girl....yes...you are taking me back now....lol. I saw this guy a few months ago and he has aged a lot...but he still has those eyes and I have no doubt he still can hang. I used to be sooo in love with this guy but he broke my heart and starting dating someone who was Catholic because his family was. They didn't even stay married two years. This was many years ago and I've often wondered how with all of that they couldn't make it work.

One thing I'm legit afraid of a short man is a tiny crayon. Those short stubby little fingers scare me a little.

Back