Is Life This Hard In The Dating Streets?

#behispeace
This is exactly what the last guy told me when I started to ask him where this is going. He told me "everything will fall into place when it happens". :rolleyes:
I broke it off with him because he couldn't commit but wanted all the perks of a relationship. That was a year ago and he recently showed up telling me he never wanted me to leave and didn't understand what the rush was when we had all the time in the world to figure it out.o_O:rolleyes:

This is exactly what the last guy told me when I started to ask him where this is going. He told me "everything will fall into place when it happens". :rolleyes:
I broke it off with him because he couldn't commit but wanted all the perks of a relationship. That was a year ago and he recently showed up telling me he never wanted me to leave and didn't understand what the rush was when we had all the time in the world to figure it out.o_O:rolleyes:
There are so many men out here that wanna waste time! We do not have all the time in the world to figure it out! Lol I’m 40 years old! I wasted 20 years of dealing with time wasters! Never again! So is 20-30 years from now a good time? I watched a TED talk and the doctor stated her patient that was in her 80’s wanted to be sexually active after her husband died (?), but the men her age couldn’t keep it up.

This right here is why dating is hard in these streets. A response video to the above.

tenor.gif

I hate to say this, but we need to do better. These mediocre men think they're prizes and it's partially our fault. The thin one doesn't like texting OR talking on the phone, so his nothing doing is making an effort somehow. The fat one is beyond gross and delusional. If women stopped giving them the time of day they would readjust their attitudes. They both look sticky and damp and broke as hell. Gross.

My not so classically beautiful self would not even say good morning to either of these men, but I bet you they have a huge list of requirements for women :rolleyes:

Last edited:
tenor.gif

I hate to say this, but we need to do better. These mediocre men think they're prizes and it's partially our fault. The thin one doesn't like texting OR talking on the phone, so him nothing doing is making an effort somehow. The fat one is beyond gross and delusional. If women stopped giving them the time of day they would readjust their attitudes. They both look sticky and damp and broke as hell. Gross.

My not so classically beautiful self would not even say good morning to either of these men, but I bet you they have a huge list of requirements for women :rolleyes:

What do we need to do? As stated earlier in this thread these men try this on everyone and if no one plays along they’ll sit home whine on the internet about us and indoctrinate more men to be just like them. They are still dusty even if they readjust their attitudes. No one should have children with them so that their dust can die out.

This right here is why dating is hard in these streets. A response video to the above.

I didn't watch the whole thing but texting is the least interesting form of communication? But they probably don't call either so...guess we supposed to wait around for a wyd wanna get up text so we can do it in person at the last minute? Neither of them were attractive enough to watch the entire video.

What do we need to do? As stated earlier in this thread these men try this on everyone and if no one plays along they’ll sit home whine on the internet about us and indoctrinate more men to be just like them. They are still dusty even if they readjust their attitudes. No one should have children with them so that their dust can die out.

I think women need to start walking away when a man mistreats them. Right there. Get up, walk out. If he takes 8 hours to text you back, don't talk to him. If he ghosts you, block him, cause he'll reappear in a week at 2 am when he's horny and out of options. If he negs you, block him. If he takes you out and then tells you you gotta go dutch, pay your half with a smile and block him. Don't sleep with men you're not in a committed relationship with. Don't date broke men. Don't netflix and chill. Don't cook for him, don't clean for him (NO WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND BENEFITS EVER). Don't accept last minute invites. Don't have babies with men you are not in a committed relationship with/married.

Basically they need to be forced to get their stuff together if they ever wanna see another vagina IRL :rofl: Meaning you need to have a job, you need to have your own place unless you're 19 or something, you need to have a decent vehicle depending on where you live, you need to know how to treat a woman and be courteous and respectful at all times. I really don't think that's a lot to ask, especially for a man over 30.

I didn't watch the whole thing but texting is the least interesting form of communication? But they probably don't call either so...guess we supposed to wait around for a wyd wanna get up text so we can do it in person at the last minute? Neither of them were attractive enough to watch the entire video.
I'm guessing that's what they think, that women gotta wait around for them, but it's the other way around. We have to be out here living our lives, not noticing if he didn't text you today, so you're not texting him either cause you're busy with your stuff and also dating other men. These dudes are used to being chased. They need a taste of their own medicine.

I think women need to start walking away when a man mistreats them. Right there. Get up, walk out. If he takes 8 hours to text you back, don't talk to him. If he ghosts you, block him, cause he'll reappear in a week at 2 am when he's horny and out of options. If he negs you, block him. If he takes you out and then tells you you gotta go dutch, pay your half with a smile and block him. Don't sleep with men you're not in a committed relationship with. Don't date broke men. Don't netflix and chill. Don't cook for him, don't clean for him (NO WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND BENEFITS EVER). Don't accept last minute invites. Don't have babies with men you are not in a committed relationship with/married.

Basically they need to be forced to get their stuff together if they ever wanna see another vagina IRL :rofl: Meaning you need to have a job, you need to have your own place unless you're 19 or something, you need to have a decent vehicle depending on where you live, you need to know how to treat a woman and be courteous and respectful at all times. I really don't think that's a lot to ask, especially for a man over 30.

I agree and I think this sounds great but I really think that they’ll rape, screw each other, a dog, a hole in the wall or a doll before they change for the better.

I agree and I think this sounds great but I really think that they’ll rape, screw each other, a dog, a hole in the wall or a doll before they change for the better.
I'm sure some will, but we're not checking for those weaklings anyway. If you choose to be an incel or "turn" gay then good riddance. This took a long time, men didn't turn into whatever this is in 6 months. We need to be consistent, and vet these men, and I'm sure we'll start seeing change.

This free for all REALLY, REALLY hurt us.

The ones with rape tendencies, what can I say? Vet, vet, vet. Always meet in public places, be alert, listen to your gut, carry a taser or 2. With all men I'd say be very discreet, don't let them know where you live, etc. try and keep some things private. We all know there are some crazies out there and their default response to self respecting women will be "How dare you? Who do you think you are? You ain't all that" etc. , so we gotta be discreet and think safety first when dealing with men we don't know. It's not easy, I know.

Last edited:
@Petal26 I agree with everything you're saying but I'll say once again, I think what we women need to do in order not to be bothered with these men and what these men are actually doing are 2 different conversations. At least in my opinion. It's easy to get back to what we should be doing so that these men disappear but I don't feel like any of that matters because I don't necessarily think these types of men popped up and started behaving this way because women let them. There were always raggedy men. Always have been always will be. I also actually think most women who you'd think have common sense enough not to put up with this stuff, but sometimes do started doing so because more of these men popped up. I'm not trying to start a chicken or the egg argument but all the tips given to us on how to avoid these dudes (which is great advice!) is not going to make these dudes disappear. They will keep trying and keep teaching this nonsense. Half these lame arse pick up artists are perpetually single which means what they are doing is not working yet and still they keep teaching and telling other men to do like they do. Lol These men will always be around. Us single ones just gotta tiptoe through the minefield and get on with it.

@Petal26 I agree with everything you're saying but I'll say once again, I think what we women need to do in order not to be bothered with these men and what these men are actually doing are 2 different conversations. At least in my opinion. It's easy to get back to what we should be doing so that these men disappear but I don't feel like any of that matters because I don't necessarily think these types of men popped up and started behaving this way because women let them. There were always raggedy men. Always have been always will be. I also actually think most women who you'd think have common sense enough not to put up with this stuff, but sometimes do started doing so because more of these men popped up. I'm not trying to start a chicken or the egg argument but all the tips given to us on how to avoid these dudes (which is great advice!) is not going to make these dudes disappear. They will keep trying and keep teaching this nonsense. Half these lame arse pick up artists are perpetually single which means what they are doing is not working yet and still they keep teaching and telling other men to do like they do. Lol These men will always be around. Us single ones just gotta tiptoe through the minefield and get on with it.

Agreed.

They're like this because other men have allowed it.

I wasn't trying to give the impression that we should be checking for and or rehabilitating these dusty *** men :lol: My apologies. As you said, dusties will always exist. No argument there. Feminine women are magnetic, and will attract the good and the bad, so as you say it's only a matter of tip toeing around the minefield (I love that :lol:) and shaking off any dusties that might be extra sticky :lol:

But there are men who aren't mediocre on paper that think they're the prize because they are better than those types of dudes. The bar is really low, and a lot of beautiful women are throwing themselves at them, so they believe that we should all bow down because they're ok looking, have a degree, a car and a place to live :rolleyes: I think that's the type women here are more likely to encounter and hopefully dump.

*sigh* I don't wanna picture what men will be like in 50+ years. Men learn how to be men from their fathers, it's not looking so good.

Reminded me of this video. These guys today. :nono:

I dont know what I hated more....the way he talked (like so many of these young dudes) or what he said to her which made no sense. I wouldn't have sat there that long.

She's an idiot. And I hope she dumped his behind. She seemed heartbroken when he said he will cheat if he "cuffs" her. He is telling the world what he is so it's up to her/us to decide what to do about it. :nono:

Let me check out his YT and hope she walked.

Posting for emphasis, just uploaded to the Single ladies thread... These men are something else...

8a579385-1aa6-4a44-95c6-2c7a7a875b16-jpeg.431481
a

AgonizingMajorDotterel.gif

Girrrl....I'm SO glad you cut him off. I can't even believe the audacity that some men have to fix their mouths (or their fingers) to state the above mentioned.

At least he told you ahead of time so you didn't waste your time. :(

What do we need to do??

We women need to WAKE UP!!!

tenor.gif

Wake up and pay these men DUST!

Part of the problem is that women have made things soooo convenient for men, and just accept anything these days. :nono:

Back