Interesting Convo with the baby mama: Advice needed

His response to me was, "So now you don't trust me." As i told him if it was an issue of trust I would've told him to kiss my butt the second time she came at me sideways, and we wouldn't be having a conversation because the opportunity to explain himself would've never been there. Him avoiding the question pretty much gave me my answer. But I couldn't help but ask him what he would've done if the roles were reversed. I know he would've been asking the same questions. At this point I am so over it.

I hate drama, and I feel like this will be a drama filled relationship from here on out. During both of our conversations I conducted myself as a lady and never went off or showed my butt. I was nothing but cordial. I know me though, and I know I'm not going to be able to play nice much longer. So for all of our sakes it's best if I get off at the next bus station.

His response to me was, "So now you don't trust me." As i told him if it was an issue of trust I would've told him to kiss my butt the second time she came at me sideways, and we wouldn't be having a conversation because the opportunity to explain himself would've never been there. Him avoiding the question pretty much gave me my answer. But I couldn't help but ask him what he would've done if the roles were reversed. I know he would've been asking the same questions. At this point I am so over it.

I hate drama, and I feel like this will be a drama filled relationship from here on out. During both of our conversations I conducted myself as a lady and never went off or showed my butt. I was nothing but cordial. I know me though, and I know I'm not going to be able to play nice much longer. So for all of our sakes it's best if I get off at the next bus station.

I sincerely hope you mean that.

Oh yeah, he is trying to flip the script on you. Shaming you into trusting him... Typical player tactic.

Good for you that you're not falling into this trap. You've dodged a bullet.

I definitely mean it. This situation isn't worth sacrificing myself.

Of all the scenarios I've read on this board w/situations like yours, you seem the most resolute of all of them. Some women try to interject some whimsical past situation or conversation with the guy, which is suppose to make the reality of the situation okay (I am guilty). Essentially you know what is up and that is commendable. I've learned a lot from how you have conducted yourself here and I dont even know you. :yep:

Back