If his ONLY problem was his weight would you go for it?

Survey says?

• Yes, it's not a big deal to me.

Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Yes, only if he lost the weight.

Votes: 21 15.0%
  • No, I wouldn't give him a shot at all.

Votes: 55 39.3%
  • No, because I don't think I should try to make him lose weight.

Votes: 38 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was attracted to a guy in high school who was really big and really tall...He carried it well..He was one of the first big guys that caught my attention..Back then it was just harmless flirting, but he was soo fly, and if I was older I probably would have gave him a taste.

And then there was the adult years :nono:
I tried it...i really did...

I attempted to date an heavier guy and it was like sexing a waterbed..I was sooo frustrated! Everything jiggled and moved and it was not sexy at all..We had great convo and things in common but the sex was not popping...And dont let me try to ride..:sad::sad::sad:
I knew if I entertained him any longer, I would have cheated, so I bounced..best decision I ever made..I gotta get mines:look:

........ :dead:

Nope. If he's overweight to the point that I don't even find him attractive and I'm saying "ew" I wouldn't even be entertaining him to begin with. Perfect for me includes physical attraction and chemistry.

Now if I met him 6 months later and he'd lost weight...then maybe I would entertain it. However I'd have to be certain his weight loss was due to a change of lifestyle and not some quick fix which could mean his weight would come back.

That reminds me. In high this overweight dude was interested in me and we hung out a lot bc we were friends. My mom took a HUGE issue with this and I knew it was solely because of how he looked. She didn't care about anything else about him, whether he was a nice person or whether he had anything going for him (which granted wasn't a lot bc we were just high school kids but he was not a troublemaker). She HATED that I hung out with him. I think the fact that he was dark skinned and in her opinion ugly also contributed :nono: (I didn't think he was ugly but if you're fat and black nobody's really going to look that closely.) I thought that was really fcked up of her.

OMG! :dead:

That reminds me. In high this overweight dude was interested in me and we hung out a lot bc we were friends. My mom took a HUGE issue with this and I knew it was solely because of how he looked. She didn't care about anything else about him, whether he was a nice person or whether he had anything going for him (which granted wasn't a lot bc we were just high school kids but he was not a troublemaker). She HATED that I hung out with him. I think the fact that he was dark skinned and in her opinion ugly also contributed :nono: (I didn't think he was ugly but if you're fat and black nobody's really going to look that closely.) I thought that was really fcked up of her.

I wonder if Al Roker had to go through this as a young man.

al-roker-before-and-after1.jpg

it depends. ive dated big dudes before that ive found sexy, they werent sloppy and nasty fat though lol. there is one guy that is into me and he is over weight but its the way hes shaped that makes me go:nono: hes really wide and round around the midsection like her has an inter tube around him and thats not attractive to me. generally i do like tall and big guys.

:nono: If I'm not attracted to him at all, then it's not gonna work.
I also think if you're that dissatisfied with him due to his weight and bedroom difficulties, there's no way he won't pick up on it. He'd probably end up feeling insecure and down on himself about it, and it'd be all downhill from there...

What if you met the perfect guy for you except he was overweight? Like, it's turning you off overweight. Unattractive overweight. Assume this also negatively impacts the sexual relationship.

Personally I think I'd probably go for it and make him lose the weight. Only after he refused to do so would I dump him. But I'd give him the chance bc if he lost it, I'd win! :reddancer:
Nope. I can't have a sexual relationship without sexual attraction and I don't believe in getting into relationships with someone hoping they'll change.

Sn:: I read an article that said overweight men have smaller crayons. I don't know how that statement is, but it was interesting nonetheless.

To answer the question, no.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

Sn:: I read an article that said overweight men have smaller crayons. I don't know how that statement is, but it was interesting nonetheless.

To answer the question, no.

Yeah, it's because men have something called a "hidden penis" and being overweight causes it either to shrink back inside the gland or prevent it from falling down. So if an overweight dude loses weight, he'll get an inch or two from his hidden penis dropping. I'm sure that's completely scientifically inaccurate the way I described it but it's something of the sort.

Ew. No way... I wouldn't dump a guy for gaining weight but I wouldn't start dating a guy who was borderline obese

Sent from my PC36100 using PC36100

Nope. I like my man thin. DH is 6'1 and 180 lbs on his fat days. I've never been with a fat guy and the thought does not appeal to me.

There's a rather portly gentleman at work who has always flirted with me. Otherwise, he's very attractive, but--even before I got married--I've never really dated a heavy guy. Of course in my safe, married, "because it will never happen" world, I think that I might have given him a shot if I were still available. He actually has lost weight since I first met him, and does actively try. He's a pretty good catch, and he's single, ladies in NYC ;) (single dad of one grown kid)

Where are all the women that were in Glib's thread telling her that Big Girls will find their prince too?

Doesn't the same apply go Big Guys?

Yeah, it's because men have something called a "hidden penis" and being overweight causes it either to shrink back inside the gland or prevent it from falling down. So if an overweight dude loses weight, he'll get an inch or two from his hidden penis dropping. I'm sure that's completely scientifically inaccurate the way I described it but it's something of the sort.

The way you described it sounds accurate.

Where are all the women that were in Glib's thread telling her that Big Girls will find their prince too?

Doesn't the same apply go Big Guys?

Big guys do find women. Most men in the U.S. are fat, and I bet most of the men in relationships are fat, too. So the same does apply to them. Just because an individual here says they won't doesn't mean these men aren't finding women.

Besides, OP described his weight as "makes you say 'ew'" when you see him. That weight will be different for everyone, so I guess that if a girl is dating a fat guy, he's usually not so fat to her that she feels repulsed. I can deal with a few extra pounds, but I can't be grossed out when I see him naked.

IDK...it would have to be a situation where I got a chance to know him first....but then there's the coloring dilemma which is a dealbreaker.

I'm sorry, I don't think I could do it. I mean, I feel bad and all but....the coloring thing..:nono:.

Back