...I think I'm still a virgin??

YasashiiSekai

*embarrassing question*
My boyfriend and I attempted to have sex last night for the first time.
We both are virgins, so we pretty much didn't know what we were doing.

But anyways, I'm not sure if I'm still a virgin or not, only because umm... well... let's just say it didn't go in all the way because it couldn't.
After trying multiple times we gave up. :ohwell:

It went in a little, but does that count?

Did you break your hymen? You'll know, because there'd be some blood. Otherwise, most cultures consider you a virgin.

As for the attempt, try some books and see if that helps out with the mechanics.

If you hymen is still in tact, you're still a virgin. Ladies correct me if I'm wrong.

If you hymen is still in tact, you're still a virgin. Ladies correct me if I'm wrong.

In that case you'd still be a virgin after anal or oral sex and that's certainly not true
OP sorry but I'd say you gave up your V card

I would still consider you a virgin. Hymen loss can happen without sexual activity (and some women never lose their hymen...it just sort of moves aside), so I wouldn't necessarily consider that a sign of virginity.

However, you can still become pregnant or get diseases even without "going all the way." #afterschoolspecial

ETA: Dr. Foxglove says you're not, so I'd go with her opinion. All I have is a BA in English Lit and a half Master's. :giggle:

In that case you'd still be a virgin after anal or oral sex and that's certainly not true

You a lie. I was claiming virgin long after I was getting Becky. :look: And when was the last time someone said they got tipped down, the phrase is dicked down for a reason.

Even if it went in a little...if your vag was penetrated by his penis...you aren't a virgin anymore, IMHO.

Just like you can't be a little bit pregnant, you can't be a little bit virgin...either you are or you aren't.

Is/Does your BF consider himself a virgin?

Last edited:
If you listened to Jhud you would still be a virgin until you got a couple sammiches in you
May not have gone in all the way but penis went in the hole

I'm conservative so I'd say virginity is lost. That being said I think a more general way to respond is to say that even if you're still a virgin, depending on a certain definition, you are now sexually active.

Do YOU think you are still a virgin? Personally, to me, any penile penetration = not a virgin.
Try getting oral first next time, or invest in some lube. :yep:

I liked your explanation.
I'm conservative so I'd say virginity is lost. That being said I think a more general way to respond is to say that even if you're still a virgin, depending on a certain definition, you are now sexually active.

I'm cracking up at the thought of a sexually active virgin :lol:

Well, that depends on how you define the word virgin.

In my opinion if you were trying to have sex and nearly did it you are not virgins anymore. But I would say the same thing about someone who had oral sex or anal sex. It's not the penetration that counts to me, but the whole situation.

It can take some time before you get it right though, don't worry. :yep: It will get better in time.

I hope you don't regret yesterday?

This is a bit off topic, but I have a question for the 'experienced' ladies: is penetration the first time always hard - no pun intended lol? Why is that?

Virginity to me means pure...the purest form of pure... ( never touched in private places, let alone penetrated) So sorry you are not a virgin.

This is a bit off topic, but I have a question for the 'experienced' ladies: is penetration the first time always hard - no pun intended lol? Why is that?

@ bolded,One hopes so.

Seriously though no, I know 2 people who said they were able to slide it right in their first time. Now what kinda situation those young ladies had going on, to make their canals so slippery, iono so don't ask.

Do YOU think you are still a virgin? Personally, to me, any penile penetration = not a virgin.
Try getting oral first next time, or invest in some lube. :yep:

Well I don't know because he didnt even thrust... or... do whatever people do when they have sex. lol

I'm cracking up at the thought of a sexually active virgin :lol:

it's funny, but hey, it speaks to the fact that at least one should know they now need to get regularly tested and could possibly get preggers. i think the term is an oxymoron, hence my view that if he puts it in (in any orifice) virginity is lost. at least i think a ob/gyn would treat her/his patient as if she was no longer a virgin.

Back