I need some advice...

I have a feeling that OP is gong to come clean to her boo...despite ALL of the great advice she's received...then start a new thread about how he now thinks she's cheating, going through her LHCF account, smelling her panny-drawls and yadda, yadda, yadda...

I have a feeling that OP is gong to come clean to her boo...despite ALL of the great advice she's received...then start a new thread about how he now thinks she's cheating, going through her LHCF account, smelling her panny-drawls and yadda, yadda, yadda...

The thing about it is that she came here for a perspective, so she doesn't need to follow our advice.

Besides most of us have learned the hard way. Experience is our best teacher, right?

I want an update too :look:

Okay...I am going to heed all your advice and keep this to myself. To the grave it will go! No, I do not want to be with the other guy and I no longer speak to him. I think it would hurt my SO if I told him, though I will feel better...

I'll just keep it to myself. Thanks for all your input, some of the perspectives I hadn't thought about.

This is not my first relationship, but it is the first I've had with someone who I would consider settling down with.

Last edited:
Back